Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Indeed. There is a comment there from her that basically says she’s in awe of how she looks. Wow. Just Wow.
Two of the 3 pics of her on the facetherapy insta have her in that stupid Chanel chain which shows how often she wears it. Is that what rich people do? Buy something and then wear it everywhere till it falls apart? She’s such a contradiction. Tries to create this persona that’s always shopping and buying new things, but is constantly in same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
I’d say she has to put up with her to a certain extent as Dimbo has sponsored a class and didn’t she sponsor a prize for the volunteers? She’s basically trying to buy people’s respect and friendship. Doesn’t work that way!!!
wonder how much it costs to sponsor?

isaidit2

Could someone help me I know I’m not from eventing background altho my sister does it BUT if these two animals ran at an event on Sunday both winning their section she then said they went out to the field for 32 hours but then she posted they both had a flat session on Monday and today they had a jump session is this not quite excessive??????! Is it any wonder the poor pony looked knackered I predict this pony will go the same way the other one did especially at the speed she goes round the sj!!!
Also got the popcorn ready for Millstreet updates 🙌🏻
Me neither..I know nothing of eventing etc ..BUT this I do know ..I can recognise when animals are knackered.
..makes you think where the saying
"Flogging a dead horse" comes from 😢

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Is this her daughter she caught vaping? So not only did she let slip her daughter drinks (when she said none of her kids drink), now she’s vaping?! Also I didn’t actually realise that was Dimbo driving the lorry. Don’t recognise her without her filter.

Attachments

• Haha

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie, I would love to know the truth behind some of these transformations (if that is what they are, can pictures be doctored that much??) There was another case with one of Kimbo's competitions a few months ago that made me curious, went to check the lady's profile, and she too seemed very fit but with let's say "phases" where she didn't look that fit.

I am discarding the option that it was anything Kim did (or designed) that helped them change their bodies so much. Could it be there are fit ladies out there that know how to make themselves look super unfit for a certain moment in time, only to then go on to and "win" a competition?? Does she actually pay them the prizes, do we know?

I watch her stories anonymously and mostly without sound, I think there's one story today where the "winner" talks about how she did it. Did anyone listen to it? I am quite intrigued by this as you can tell :D :D
yes I did and her before photos are suspicious. If you look at her IG she been fit for a long time and nowhere looks like that before photo. There are even comments from the winners friends who say she been fit for a long time. ( One said known her 7 years). There was one awhile ago something like sheep dog who was already fit and training with Mark Getty.

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Phil graham looks like the cartoon American Dad. He is the male version of kim except he has a gorgeous house with a fully kitted out restaurant in the garden for their own private use.
I was watching claires stories last night as the chef reeled off what he had cooked for then and I actually thought of Dimbo as she gets Lee to do that.
I've never seen claires chefs do that before. I wonder if dumbo asked him to do it?
---
Oh and chances are they aren't friends, she or ryan will have paid for coaching from him.
He regularly has his clients up for fancy dinners in strabilente
It's Ryan as he was seated right beside him and Kimbo was placed bottom of the table - not even sitting with the guys wife. If they are actual friends I'll eat my hat.

Yer man has quiet the jaw there. And Kimbo not looking as filtered as normal.

1717956133790.png

snoopiez

Chatty Member
She maybe didn’t like some of the replies she got to the “how clean are Kim’s knickers?” question 😂

GBNI

VIP Member
Getting a front row seat for this epic session 🙌🏻
Wowzers 3 private lessons with who? I know my girls event but….. I thought she trained with smith brothers?? Confused
LC is over in NI doing a clinic this weekend and ‘an evening with’ type thing. The lessons sold out in no time!

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Hmmmm How’s about none of them…
Maya spoilt unschooled child
Amy heading towards being a wannabe spoiled unschooled child
Natasha. Landed on her feet for a clueless boss
What more do we need to know??
Notice now she says she home schools? not unschooled.

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I’ve been getting a keratin blow dry every 3-4months for years, my hairdresser friend does it for the price of a blow dry. It isn’t some EPIC treatment for almost billionaires that us mere mortals have never heard of 🙄

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She works out, rides horses and sometimes has a riding hat on so her head would be warm and sweaty, yet she washes her hair once a week? That is absolutely disgusting and it must stink. Gross.

Attachments