Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Oh my! just catching up here - I watched it. Gee whizz - that pony is lame on front. Did her trainer not see this - or Kim? Or the girl riding must have felt it.

keeperofthekey

Soooooo can someone correct me if I’m wrong but does this brand new pony not look the same size as the cloud pony that was being sold but funnily is still there as maya had grown out of it????

Attachments

keeperofthekey

Oh it’s the gift that keeps on giving… now I have to admit eventing is not my thing but I would go help my sister if we aren’t at dressage and she was here last year and this fence was in it and no it’s not that big cause the twigs on top are very soft and u can brush thru them….plus by the time it gets to her classes there likely won’t be any still standing 😂 does anyone actually take what she says as gospel???

Attachments

angel911

VIP Member
Gosh that post is pure cringe - not one person gives a hoot about you and your ‘success’ bless her dim heart. She must be next level bored already to write all that waffle.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
She’s been very quiet about where she actually finished in the event at the weekend and even more quiet about her daughter although we already know it was a disaster. All she has done is post photos of BC “he’s some horse”…..you’d think he won. He seems like a well produced (by Smiths), honest big horse who had a lot of potential when she bought him. I would say with a good rider he could actually have been quite successful but Dimbo has wrecked that.
No update on Peter? Maybe their trainers finally had a talk about sportsmanship. Personally it reflects poorly on all their trainers. Really disappointed in Lucinda Greene being associated.

keeperofthekey

Imagine if he fails the vets at the international. Dimbo will be telling them that they’re wrong.
Unfortunately I don’t think the one star do a vetting maybe just a quick trot when handing in their passports so won’t be seen until dressage and who knows if judges are brave enough to pull them up at that level!!