Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
“Keep the same rhythm and balance no matter what we are doing”?! She still can’t manage a flying change. Every time the horse needs to change legs, she has to go into trot. In every one of those videos she breaks back into trot for the horse to change legs. Why doesn’t Trevor pull her up on it?!

Attachments

Reactions: 1

isaidit2

Technically she doesn’t say she did the video but you are absolutely correct, she implies that she has certainly had some involvement with it. She hasn’t. It’s been made by Kentucky Horsewear. Like everything she does, it’s devious.
Edited to add, I see many of the comments are from Kim’s account, her horse account, her Mother and members of her team.
Also why hasn't she tagged who did it? Or the event even? ..def trying to claim she did it ...you're right she's devious with a capital D..she's so slippery🤨😂

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Does she mean the major sponsor? Like Rolex is ?
Who knows what delusional Dimbo means. She said “a title sponsor” and not “the” title sponsor so I assume she means a main sponsor. She’s just delusional. It will never happen, nor will she be a competitor there.

lolatkim

Laura js director? Wonder if Kim is plannng to hand it all over eventually… debt and all.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
does anyone else think this go fund me page is really insane if not illegal or unethical?
---
so earlier the go fund me she said she donated 5000 pounds to the go fund me. That is gone now. This is very scamy.

Last edited:

angel911

VIP Member
Wonder how long he was planning and praying for the day he could get away from her. Somebody must be helping him though….other family member etc. There’s more to this story.
A real possibility he’s gone to Australia with the grandparents? He would have dual citizenship with the father etc no?

GBNI

VIP Member
That sitting trot is awful, mouth pulled off him and flopping all round the place. He’s so tense. The daughter is a very harsh rider too, driving with her hands and seat in a horrid manner.