Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Ffs has this yoke not just come back from the best city in the world she was at a show on the weekend and says her life is boring all she does is work….catch a grip woman a lot of people would love to have the means to do this 😳
Serious question….do you think she has a concave chest medical problem? A couple of my kids friends have this and it’s not dissimilar. Yes I know she has a manly chest but it does seem to actually go in the way in the middle in away mine definitely doesn’t.

Reactions: 1

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Kai is over 18. She did that weird surprise party. Must be Corey. How do you know he moved out ?
---

Was this revealed in her epic interview?
No, it’s Corey who is the eldest (over 18) as she posted a while ago about him passing his test and buying him a car. Corey was the one she had the weird surprise party for with his gaming “friends”.
Kai is the next boy and Jack the youngest boy.

angel911

VIP Member
Is it all going down the swanny for her? Very little real content in ages? Any serious fitness person would have decent content even once in a while 😂

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
It wouldn't have been picked up in school, kids don't see Dr's in school. She should have noticed. Doesn't she stroke her kids backs when she's cuddling them or doesn't she see them in swimwear/underwear etc?

Laura can hardly speak properly now. It's like her tongue is too big for her mouth
Many countries they do check at school. Maybe not Ireland. But mine does.
---
It wouldn't have been picked up in school, kids don't see Dr's in school. She should have noticed. Doesn't she stroke her kids backs when she's cuddling them or doesn't she see them in swimwear/underwear etc?

Laura can hardly speak properly now. It's like her tongue is too big for her mouth
If not caught at school at normal pediatrician visits they would have checked. Wonder if they even go to the dentist. I don't remember details but a few years ago Maya had I think a burst appendix.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
So she’s bought another push button pony for Maya because they broke the last two. This seems like a top class, much loved pony ridden by sister then her brother at top level and brought on by them since he was 4. I think this poor family have made an error.
No trial period? Buying a pony she knows nothing about?! She really is trying to get Maya success by throwing money at it.
So bizarre. You never do something that fast. Need a thorough vet check.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Ah she really is our little puppet. She appears when we call. Yes Kim, we believe you - you look happy. No problems at all:ROFLMAO:

Ponies

I have checked with her that knows everything aka my eldest daughter and it’s very doable!! She will prob run 2*L at both events at Kilguilkey internationals then poss run 3*S at Lisgarvin and Ballendenisk with a possible 115 somewhere in between! 😳 I love that my daughter does pure dressage but is able to look up information for eventing 😂
---
Well now this pic is wrong in sooo many levels is it just me or does he look really camp?
Plus what’s with the second place rosettes above the door surely an achiever would want them to be red?? 😱
She will need to do 2@115 level for ,3* short at the end of the season

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
We have a 16 year old son and would absolutely gutted if he decided to leave home … but totally and utterly devastated and questioning ourselves as parents if he said he didn’t want any contact with us and the family!!!!! I just can’t imagine it. I would be bereft. I think it’s a very very sad situation..
Yep but her and the podcast dude seemed to think it normal or common.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Many countries they do check at school. Maybe not Ireland. But mine does.
---

If not caught at school at normal pediatrician visits they would have checked. Wonder if they even go to the dentist. I don't remember details but a few years ago Maya had I think a burst appendix.
We don't have paediatrician visits in the UK unless there is something wrong with the child and you get referred to one.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Sure they will all be grand. 18 year old ( American accent ) will be a professional gamer or taxi driver ( for ma and da) Kai ( 2nd son) works for Kim so will take over the empire. Daughter will be an Olympic rider and Jack a world famous DJ. That’s it. Kim you have cracked the code for parenting 🤥 WTF are we all at sending our kids to school?! 🤔
Who Is the tennis coach? She never talks or shows the one working for her. I bet he is not anymore.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Also why hasn't she tagged who did it? Or the event even? ..def trying to claim she did it ...you're right she's devious with a capital D..she's so slippery🤨😂
It’s a sponsorship of a league rather than one event. She is absolutely implying she did this video which was clearly done by the company itself.

angel911

VIP Member
And she’s still there today - very unhygienic 😑
The not washing her hair the no tan and the constant black workout clothes … she needs to shake herself - ( no judgement on people who don’t tan obv ) she literally must smell 🙁