Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Bet Lorraine wipes her arse on Kim's towels and let's the dog lick her toast before serving it to her.
Can you think of a single wealthy person who photographs their staff to post about constantly?
Chef Lee needs time off to relax his sphincter from the amount of cringing it must do each time she screeches his name

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Poor fella has obvs been thinking of getting out for a while - he knew he had to wait til 16 to legally do it. So no shock it being at his birthday.
As of asking to go to school then dropping out - Fair play to him seeking to be educated - though I dare say the experience was overwhelming for him to be put into an environment he knew nothing of. It's no surprise he wanted to leave the school - its a tough gig trying to fit in and also trying to keep up with his peers who have been educated all their lives. Its like putting a primary school kid in with GSCE students. She has done such a terrible thing in my opinion with them - unschooling or home schooling Kim? I know home schooled kids who get tutored either by parent or outside help - sit exams - do there AQE /SEAG . Move into secondary education of they wish or continue at home. Thing is these kids HAVE an education. I'm astonished that both the parents in this case cannot see this.

On another note - so yesterday her friends funeral happened - then we hear her child has left home and wants nothing to do with the family. But yet ..... we get smiling selfies, champers, look how amazing my face looks posts. Christ - if a friend had died and at the same time my child wants nothing to do with me I'd been a complete downward sprial.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Loving the indulgent Q&A orchestrated to the best of her bragging potential. And she gets to answer us indirectly about 'Chef Lee'. What a twat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pinky-Pie

I am literally scarlett for her. I am no millionaire myself, but have friends who are extremely wealthy.. old Northern Ireland family money. They fly 1st or business with multiple kids transatlantic all the time. They don’t gloat about it, talk about it and most certainly do not post about it on social media. Wealthy people do not talk about money ..ever .. or flaunt it on social media. It is seen as rude. Kim is all that is wrong with new money these days.

TanyaG

Chatty Member
The one they bought for the groom’s daughter is Sisco. I’d say Cloud is withdrawn as you say so she doesn’t ruin her record further, it’s on a downward trajectory.
In the intricate dance of human interactions, actions often speak louder than words. We’ve all encountered individuals who wear their generosity like a badge of honor, yet beneath the surface lies a different truth. Dimbo, the enigmatic figure in our narrative, is no exception.

The Illusion of Generosity

Dimbo’s public persona exudes benevolence. She orchestrates grand gestures, like the spotlight-worthy purchase of a car for Lorraine, the housekeeper. The headlines sing praises of her kindness, but let’s peel back the layers.

The Car and Its Strings

Lorraine’s car, a symbol of Dimbo’s goodwill, carries a hidden backstory. It wasn’t a spontaneous act of compassion. No, it emerged from necessity—the aftermath of Lorraine’s unfortunate accident. Dimbo stepped in when Lorraine couldn’t secure a new vehicle independently. But ownership? That firmly rests with Dimbo.

The Heart of the Matter

Dimbo’s heart—does it beat for others? Scratch the surface, and you’ll find pragmatism, not altruism. Her actions align with practical considerations, not the whispers of empathy. She does nothing purely out of the goodness of her heart; each move is calculated.

Conclusion: Beneath the Veil

So, when we use the term “bought” in the context of the groom’s daughter, let’s be crystal clear: ownership belongs to Dimbo. No matter how she spins her narrative, the truth remains unyielding. Her heart may be a locked vault, but her actions reveal the key.

Dimbo dances on the tightrope between perception and reality. As we watch, let’s remember that sometimes, the most generous hearts beat silently, away from the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen a more selfish set of parents. Worst of all they have denied their kids an education and all the experiences and friendships they gain from going to school. Their kids have no structure, they do what they want, when they want. I don’t think I know anyone who goes on so many trips without their kids. Dimbo and Ryan are perfectly matched, selfish, self absorbed narcissists.
I do love their trips, they make me howl. She thinks she’s making everyone jealous but she’s just a laughing stock.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
£1,690 on a helmet……to look like a complete and utter helmet. Mission accomplished Dimbo, bravo!😂😂😂😂😂😂 That money is for the logo only. Old drafty windows with mould on her kid’s bedroom walls, but she has a LV ski helmet. Priorities.

Shimmering

VIP Member
If she cared so much, she’d just give them access to the programme, it wouldn’t cost her anything. What an utter crock of shit, this smacks of desperation, funds must be running low 😀
It's nuts. She's profiting from this but making out like people are donating to a charitable cause. She will keep all the gofundme cash. I'm literally in shock at her brass neck and I thought I'd seen it all.

isaidit2

👀 🍿 👀...she's getting more shite pumped into her face
Baffling as its the body that needs urgent attention #thesculptedchunk

• Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Only a complete dick wears a Hermes belt - but hang on he tops it of with the matchy matchy bracelet. lol.
1701542351338.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Has this cow not learnt anything from the last time an accident caused her life to go of course in a very small way . Christ. Hope the people involved in that are ok.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Kim doesn’t seem to realise that it is possible to fly Business Class without announcing it on Insta. I’ve never felt the need myself. I’ve also never felt the need to take selfies on the plane, or worse still, get the crew to take a photo of me sitting in Business or First. It’s not what you do. But she doesn’t know that. Because she’s tacky. I am absolutely here for this trip. Bring it on.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more perfect example of a person who is so totally consumed with self loathing.

Her face and the constant procedures- the rest of her body now as well. Not the actions of someone who claims to be super confident and comfortable in their own skin.

Her attempts to have a credible ‘fitness’ company … not one person in the industry would take her seriously or touch her with a barge pole.

Her frustration with her own fitness now she is bored with the concept of body building and is at heart a lazy person - and annoyance that her body will not look good unless she puts the work in - this ties in with the ‘dependence’ on alcohol she seems to be resigned to.
She cannot practice what she preaches and therefore is irrelevant in the world of fitness.

Her feral neglected children - she has now discovered to her ( never spoken ) horror that denying them an education has turned into the most cruel act of neglect and left them with no prospects or hope for a meaningful life when she is not around to bankroll them.

She will eventually disappear when Ryan gets bored pumping money into her ‘company’ and try to reinvent herself as a yoga teacher for older women … but the self loathing is for life.

It’s palpable and there every single time she shares a story.

To be pitied more than anything.

• Heart

Alex2212

Jesus fuck. Ok Kimbo. You’re not an alcoholic. But nor are you a vegan bodybuilder, more like an eat/wear what you want less than average build thicko. Maybe if you weren’t half cut most days you see how ridiculous you sound. Doesn’t drink much, healthy vegan diet Lolol. She is actually as stupid as she looks just now. Oh and obviously there was the epic, fabulous discount for her freebie Mickey Mouse scan, predicable 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
So she went to Noble in Holywood yesterday and it was closed for Easter (which any regular knows). So she went home?! I don’t get it? Why not go somewhere else? There’s a new wine bar around the corner, why not go there? She’s really weird.

• Haha