Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isaidit2

Looks like the groom to me
---
Have any of yous noticed this lady on Instagram? Came up as a suggestion for me, so it's an English lady doing transformation programmes targeting over 40s menopausal also offering prize money in Dollars 🤔
The posts of the winners are so very very similar to Kims. She's maybe in the cult too 🤭
Just had a look..very interesting 🤔

Reactions: 1

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
Soooooo can someone correct me if I’m wrong but does this brand new pony not look the same size as the cloud pony that was being sold but funnily is still there as maya had grown out of it????
yes it does. Makes no sense really. If she had outgrown it would have made more sense to get a horse (size). I had a horse that was under 14'3 and was considered pony size.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
My sisters down competing with one horse and apparently she circled before first fence which is a technical 4 so she did just have one pole 🤪
Thanks for the explanation but she still did lie and leave out the other 4 penalties! That’s a definite rider error, she can’t blame the horse for that one…….well actually she will probably find a way to make it his fault. She’s been really quiet about the whole thing.
It’s a lesson for her daughter too that horses aren’t machines. That grey pony looks like he’s push button and gets her out of trouble often but he clearly had an off day. Maybe he hurt himself when he reached for that fence he had down in the SJ. Fence 2 on the cross country is early have two refusals so something was amiss.

isaidit2

..is Albany in New York? Why did she say she was going to NY?
Where's Ryan? She's making out she's alone ..sorry I can't believe that pahahaha oh kim 🤡🥳

Last edited:

isaidit2

I've just screenshot the same thing and came on here. I might send the screenshot to HMRC. I'm sure they'd be interested to see this.
..I saw this..I'm wondering if its the responsibility of the person being paid to make a declaration?

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
I was thinking she can't be having that great a time if she's spending time replying to comments.
Imagine her ma jumping in to defend her crass daughter.
Love the comments from calorie countess. She's spot on
Where is this ?

GBNI

VIP Member
Maya is entered on Rockon Pedro, whichever one that is but I’m sure when I was checking entries last week she’d 2 down so the other one must have been Cloud?

stefanp

She must be transporting someone else’s extremely valuable horses! And even if she was completely fleeced on them why would you say it! Why!! It’s like a car breaking down and saying omg my £1k dog is perfectly safe in the boot so what could possibly go wrong! Twat

Attachments

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
She such a charlatan. She would have done well selling snake oil. She doesn’t even pretend to use her own programs. She literally promotes mark Getty. She just rehashes his training.

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I noticed in one of her stories last week she was doing something with a small gray haired lady who I know to be big in eventing Ireland (I’m not a horsey person I just know of the lady) and she is not the type who would put up with Kim’s ways, I’d say she’s very well respected, if you know the person I mean…you’ll KNOW

• Haha

keeperofthekey

So don’t think givin it’s recent record she can claim it never stops!!!
No mention of the 60k price tag either….. did it fail the vet the last time it was ‘sold’
Poor pony
---
Anyone think this is aimed at the lovely folk on here?? 🤣
I’m not so sure on eventing classes but my daughter who was at Millstreet with her aunt says the class Kimbo was in doesn’t jump 1.20! Why does she have to lie so much is it for the Americans who don’t know any better?

Attachments

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She is just so low class. In fact she’s lower than low class. Imagine getting into the marital bed of your boss for a meeting. Such a skank. Her staff are just desperate. I mean I realise the house is absolutely Baltic but sit in front of the fire or turn the bloody heating on.

Attachments