Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
She’s been very quiet about where she actually finished in the event at the weekend and even more quiet about her daughter although we already know it was a disaster. All she has done is post photos of BC “he’s some horse”…..you’d think he won. He seems like a well produced (by Smiths), honest big horse who had a lot of potential when she bought him. I would say with a good rider he could actually have been quite successful but Dimbo has wrecked that.
No update on Peter? Maybe their trainers finally had a talk about sportsmanship. Personally it reflects poorly on all their trainers. Really disappointed in Lucinda Greene being associated.

keeperofthekey

Imagine if he fails the vets at the international. Dimbo will be telling them that they’re wrong.
Unfortunately I don’t think the one star do a vetting maybe just a quick trot when handing in their passports so won’t be seen until dressage and who knows if judges are brave enough to pull them up at that level!!

GBNI

VIP Member
It must be an overheight Connie for Maya to look ok size wise if she's 5'8. I'm 5'6 and I ride a 14.2ish Connie and I'm tall on him!

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She’s been very quiet about where she actually finished in the event at the weekend and even more quiet about her daughter although we already know it was a disaster. All she has done is post photos of BC “he’s some horse”…..you’d think he won. He seems like a well produced (by Smiths), honest big horse who had a lot of potential when she bought him. I would say with a good rider he could actually have been quite successful but Dimbo has wrecked that.

DaisyLo

Chatty Member
There's the fitness content from Kim this morning there 😆
😂. The new director of training doesn’t much relevant to fitness. Caroline G just did a nice web version release. Also Melissa N has some good content. The app looks pretty good. I don’t get why Kim doesn’t have Laura and the other coaches adding content.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I was told it’s been withdrawn from Millstreet international can’t wait to hear the excuse for that…. Maybe it’s sold???
If she was sold I doubt they would have taken her yesterday. She certainly wasn’t sold on the back of yesterday’s performance…..unless they offered a bad price! It’s only a guess but I’d say the pony has been sickened because she was treated as a machine who would jump anything. If anyone buys her they are going to need to rebuild her confidence. When bad people happen to good ponies (including Peter).

Zcat

Chatty Member
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! 107k followers lost in the past month. Also, she removed 30 photos on 18th April.

1714466817093.png

Ponies

Cloud mustn't have been sold!
Cloud
Pedro
Caspar
The grey pony for Amy
1000010988.png

---
yes it does. Makes no sense really. If she had outgrown it would have made more sense to get a horse (size). I had a horse that was under 14'3 and was considered pony size.
I suspect they are saying that Maya's talent and ambitions have outgrown cloud hence they bought the new pony.

It looks like they haven't sold cloud which is no real surprise as she hasn't been on form this year and I would be taking her to the vets for a complete check up....or maybe something came up on the vetting as there was some mention that she had been sold.

The new pony hasn't competed at pony 2* for a good number of seasons.....