The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Peter doesn't go the same way as the chestnut pony they had for a number of weeks before it died. The same day she posted selfies of herself drinking.
..remember she did that when Laura's brother died..heartless wench

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There's the fitness content from Kim this morning there 😆
😂. The new director of training doesn’t much relevant to fitness. Caroline G just did a nice web version release. Also Melissa N has some good content. The app looks pretty good. I don’t get why Kim doesn’t have Laura and the other coaches adding content.

😂. The new director of training doesn’t much relevant to fitness. Caroline G just did a nice web version release. Also Melissa N has some good content. The app looks pretty good. I don’t get why Kim doesn’t have Laura and the other coaches adding content.
Director of Training? What even is that. She made out she was being made an actual director.
Another pointless job title.

Reactions: 1
I don't have icks but if I did it would be 45 year olds posting memes - what are you? 10?
1714587501288.png

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240503-141204.png

What 40+ yr old woman asks people to show a post some love. Smacks of desperation

Also it's only those who work for her or her mother have commented

Reactions: 3
Absolutely unbelievable. So, as we thought it WAS someone else’s fault, not Dimbo’s! It was the starter’s fault this time! 😜 Same old “I would have been in the top ten……” blah blah blah. Also seems to have been the timer’s fault that Cloud went from SJ to XC and had “lost her spark” apparently. She is just such a bad sport and this is really poor form. Again.

Attachments

Absolutely unbelievable. So, as we thought it WAS someone else’s fault, not Dimbo’s! It was the starter’s fault this time! 😜 Same old “I would have been in the top ten……” blah blah blah. Also seems to have been the timer’s fault that Cloud went from SJ to XC and had “lost her spark” apparently. She is just such a bad sport and this is really poor form. Again.
Very poor form. Nobody would say they were leading in dressage while the clsss is still going. Shame on her trainers for allowing such poor sportsmanship.

Very poor form. Nobody would say they were leading in dressage while the clsss is still going. Shame on her trainers for allowing such poor sportsmanship.
Does she even really have trainers anymore smiths don’t seem to be bothering with them!!

His leg is prob banjaxed and he can’t jump
---
Can someone answer why she’s a giving dressage tips and b riding with no hat??? 😱
that is horrible. I really hope Eventing Ireland says something to her. She gives the impression that she works for them.

His leg is prob banjaxed and he can’t jump
---
Can someone answer why she’s a giving dressage tips and b riding with no hat??? 😱
That sitting trot is woeful. She is in absolutely no position to be giving tips to anyone! Riding without a hat is one of the dumbest things you can do. Much like drink driving. 😉

Reactions: 4
Laughing at the random bought bots liking her horse account. Ffs Dimbo. Near 10k like on your post. Stop it. 🤣🤣🤣.
I’d be happy with a handful of genuine people. What’s wrong with you???

Attachments

• Haha
Laughing at the random bought bots liking her horse account. Ffs Dimbo. Near 10k like on your post. Stop it. 🤣🤣🤣.
I’d be happy with a handful of genuine people. What’s wrong with you???
and most of the comments are her mom or employees

That sitting trot is awful, mouth pulled off him and flopping all round the place. He’s so tense. The daughter is a very harsh rider too, driving with her hands and seat in a horrid manner.

I know nothing about horses but love you all tearing her to shreds here! But hold on a second, comment about posting memes, is she really only 45?! 😱

• Wow