The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Il just leave this here…….
---

What is with the matchey matchey is she 13??
The eyelashes…..the eyebrows…..the skin……she forgot the filter.

That horse got her round today, not the other way around. When I watch other riders in the clips on EI page, she’s not great is she? She’s not a natural, clumsy and untidy. Not much mention of the Smith Brothers lately.

Reactions: 3
I was about to say the reason her kid did the presentation was cause she couldn’t control the filter. Then I see this photo. Wtf. She looks zero like her filtered pics. Where’s the big inflated lips. The small nose and thin chiselled face. Oh no filter. Lol

Reactions: 2
Is this her daughter she caught vaping? So not only did she let slip her daughter drinks (when she said none of her kids drink), now she’s vaping?! Also I didn’t actually realise that was Dimbo driving the lorry. Don’t recognise her without her filter.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this her daughter she caught vaping? So not only did she let slip her daughter drinks (when she said none of her kids drink), now she’s vaping?! Also I didn’t actually realise that was Dimbo driving the lorry. Don’t recognise her without her filter.
Looks like the groom to me
---
Have any of yous noticed this lady on Instagram? Came up as a suggestion for me, so it's an English lady doing transformation programmes targeting over 40s menopausal also offering prize money in Dollars 🤔
The posts of the winners are so very very similar to Kims. She's maybe in the cult too 🤭

Attachments

Looks like the groom to me
---
Have any of yous noticed this lady on Instagram? Came up as a suggestion for me, so it's an English lady doing transformation programmes targeting over 40s menopausal also offering prize money in Dollars 🤔
The posts of the winners are so very very similar to Kims. She's maybe in the cult too 🤭
Just had a look..very interesting 🤔

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! 107k followers lost in the past month. Also, she removed 30 photos on 18th April.

1714466817093.png

She’s been very quiet about where she actually finished in the event at the weekend and even more quiet about her daughter although we already know it was a disaster. All she has done is post photos of BC “he’s some horse”…..you’d think he won. He seems like a well produced (by Smiths), honest big horse who had a lot of potential when she bought him. I would say with a good rider he could actually have been quite successful but Dimbo has wrecked that.

She’s been very quiet about where she actually finished in the event at the weekend and even more quiet about her daughter although we already know it was a disaster. All she has done is post photos of BC “he’s some horse”…..you’d think he won. He seems like a well produced (by Smiths), honest big horse who had a lot of potential when she bought him. I would say with a good rider he could actually have been quite successful but Dimbo has wrecked that.
No update on Peter? Maybe their trainers finally had a talk about sportsmanship. Personally it reflects poorly on all their trainers. Really disappointed in Lucinda Greene being associated.

No update on Peter? Maybe their trainers finally had a talk about sportsmanship. Personally it reflects poorly on all their trainers. Really disappointed in Lucinda Greene being associated.
She just posted about him coming home u ask she answers 😜
---
Think this may be for our benefit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Hope Peter doesn't go the same way as the chestnut pony they had for a number of weeks before it died. The same day she posted selfies of herself drinking.

• Sad
Reactions: 3