The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise she was at tailcoat level
She is not nor is her daughter. It should be an honor. But she started wearing them last season. She is just about looks. We evented for years and did FEI but never had tailcoats at our level. I can't believe she not only brings a "groom/driver" she makes her get up to feed two horses. How about you and your child get up early and take care of your own horses. When we evented even Olympic riders feed their own horses.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to hear how they spin this result!!! Big question will it be the ponies fault?? And dimbo now lying like third last not the result of a semi professional I’m sure 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to hear how they spin this result!!! Big question will it be the ponies fault?? And dimbo now lying like third last not the result of a semi professional I’m sure 🙈
Came here to say just this. Dimbo really should give this up as a bad job. She has spent so much money on horses, equipment and lessons and still gets poor results. She’s the epitome of “all the gear and no idea”. I had hope for her daughter but sadly her attitude has been learnt from her mother so she is now a bad sport too.

Reactions: 4
“Harmony of athlete and horse”…both dressage judges gave her 6.5.
And she never lies.
Only one pole down??
Why can’t she just tell the truth? That’s really bad. She had two fences down. Unless Eventing Ireland are lying……which I doubt.

Reactions: 3

Why can’t she just tell the truth? That’s really bad. She had two fences down. Unless Eventing Ireland are lying……which I doubt.
a cracking round with two fenced down said no one ever.

• Haha

My sisters down competing with one horse and apparently she circled before first fence which is a technical 4 so she did just have one pole 🤪

My sisters down competing with one horse and apparently she circled before first fence which is a technical 4 so she did just have one pole 🤪
Thanks for the explanation but she still did lie and leave out the other 4 penalties! That’s a definite rider error, she can’t blame the horse for that one…….well actually she will probably find a way to make it his fault. She’s been really quiet about the whole thing.
It’s a lesson for her daughter too that horses aren’t machines. That grey pony looks like he’s push button and gets her out of trouble often but he clearly had an off day. Maybe he hurt himself when he reached for that fence he had down in the SJ. Fence 2 on the cross country is early have two refusals so something was amiss.

Must feel like home!
---
This goes beyond cringe!! wtf is she like in that choice of outfit - I’m embarrassed for her!!

and what has/is Laura doing to her face!
Pahahaha what has she on? Trying to suck that beer belly in 😂😂
Looks like penguin from batman

• Haha
Even the kid lies for gods sake do they not realise people see what’s happened like no u didn’t decide to withdraw ur pony you were eliminated for stopping at fence 3 🤡

Attachments

Even the kid lies for gods sake do they not realise people see what’s happened like no u didn’t decide to withdraw ur pony you were eliminated for stopping at fence 3 🤡
The apple didn’t fall far from the tree!! We all know who she gets this from and I didn’t think the pony did jump great the last few in the video I thought she was struggling. However, they’re home with the square root of nothing - but fear not young lady according to your mother Irelands call is coming!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Somone earlier was asking about sponsorship… the child gets to do the honours for only fitness surly she could have dressed herself a bit smarter for a presentation!?

Attachments

Somone earlier was asking about sponsorship… the child gets to do the honours for only fitness surly she could have dressed herself a bit smarter for a presentation!?
I hardly recognised her without her Mother’s filtering skills! So that’s what she actually looks like! Yes, she could absolutely have dressed better. Not very professional.