The Sculpted Vegan #10 Not Sculpted. Not Vegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have missed something……but was she not on like a HOLIDAY last week!! What does this woman do she has the worst time management of any business person 🙈
Nobody cares work harder LOL . She busy training oh yeah she lets that slide. She busy homeschooling oh wait.... she takes her children to school and activities. Here is one she manages her horse barn......oh no she does not do that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The videos of her dressage lesson today on the horse account……oh dear. She’s like a sack of spuds. 🥔

At these times when she's not posting or only posting crap memes about drinking etc I always imagine she's on a bender. But she seems to be posting on the horse account so god knows whats going on.
You'd think that someone else in the company could be posting fitness/nutrition/vegan related content when she's soooo busy 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 1
At these times when she's not posting or only posting crap memes about drinking etc I always imagine she's on a bender. But she seems to be posting on the horse account so god knows whats going on.
You'd think that someone else in the company could be posting fitness/nutrition/vegan related content when she's soooo busy 🤔
you would think the director of training could do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her ‘fitness’ company seems to be in the death throes - is anyone getting anything from her page?? It’s truly baffling. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing quietly folded this year. She has no interest in fitness - it served a purpose maybe for a few years but it’s so evident she’s bored with it all and the effort required.
She’s not prepared to put the work in herself and the bored memes on drinking and other drivel are just the actions of a woman who has no purpose or direction in life.
Lazy doesn’t start to cover it.

Her ‘fitness’ company seems to be in the death throes - is anyone getting anything from her page?? It’s truly baffling. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing quietly folded this year. She has no interest in fitness - it served a purpose maybe for a few years but it’s so evident she’s bored with it all and the effort required.
She’s not prepared to put the work in herself and the bored memes on drinking and other drivel are just the actions of a woman who has no purpose or direction in life.
Lazy doesn’t start to cover it.
I just don't get how people are sucked in by her 'genuinely wanting to help women'. The only thing that women is interested in is making as much money as she can squeeze out of people. And she will trample over anyone in order to do so.

So she’s off to an event. Now some may think that the “most important thing” would be the horses. No. It’s alcohol apparently. Several bottles of champagne, 18 bottles of beer, gin and tonics…..all for two adults? It’s not as if she will be sharing it with friends, she doesn’t have any. Although the caption on the last photo is wrong, she actually said “Smirnoff ices for the girls”, presumably meaning Mya (14?) and her friend. Didn’t she say before that none of her children drink? Oh Dimbo, just another lie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
That sitting trot is awful, she’d be better riding and saving that poor thing’s back.
Also, Gransha did not set out those boards specifically for her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
That sitting trot is awful, she’d be better riding and saving that poor thing’s back.
Also, Gransha did not set out those boards specifically for her 😂😂😂😂
But of course Gransha did that sure do u not know who she is!!! 😜😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she posts that her daughter is currently in 1st place after dressage. But at that stage not many competitors had done their tests. Why post that?! She’s not in first place now that everyone has completed. Why say she’s lying first knowing there are so many more competitors to come?! She’s such a knob!

So she posts that her daughter is currently in 1st place after dressage. But at that stage not many competitors had done their tests. Why post that?! She’s not in first place now that everyone has completed. Why say she’s lying first knowing there are so many more competitors to come?! She’s such a knob!
She has the maturity of a 12 year old. When we competed our trainers would have not put up with this. It poor sportsmanship. It’s embarrassing.
---
Because most of her followers don’t know how Eventing works. So they see a snippet and have a false impression. She all about fake images like filters.

She won’t be shouting about her own performance today. Currently 21st out of 29 but yes, you’ve guessed it! It was the horse’s fault!!!! Nothing to do with Dimbo at all! “HE” finished on that score not “we”. It’s never her fault is it?

Attachments

I noticed in one of her stories last week she was doing something with a small gray haired lady who I know to be big in eventing Ireland (I’m not a horsey person I just know of the lady) and she is not the type who would put up with Kim’s ways, I’d say she’s very well respected, if you know the person I mean…you’ll KNOW

• Haha
I noticed in one of her stories last week she was doing something with a small gray haired lady who I know to be big in eventing Ireland (I’m not a horsey person I just know of the lady) and she is not the type who would put up with Kim’s ways, I’d say she’s very well respected, if you know the person I mean…you’ll KNOW
I’d say she has to put up with her to a certain extent as Dimbo has sponsored a class and didn’t she sponsor a prize for the volunteers? She’s basically trying to buy people’s respect and friendship. Doesn’t work that way!!!

I’d say she has to put up with her to a certain extent as Dimbo has sponsored a class and didn’t she sponsor a prize for the volunteers? She’s basically trying to buy people’s respect and friendship. Doesn’t work that way!!!
wonder how much it costs to sponsor?

Soooo for my 2 cents worth (see what I did appealingly to the American bots) 😜
She’s lying 7th last on a score of 36.7 which technically is nearly 37!! that leg yield was absolutely horrendous according to her that knows everything dressage (my eldest!) and I would have thought given she had a lesson in an international arena SPECIALLY set up for her she would have done better?
can’t wait for part deux the showjumping where to date she has either fallen off or missed a fence what will it be tomorrow??
As for sponsorship my youngest reckons one will do anything to get one’s child noticed!!! I personally will not be sponsoring to get my kids onto dressage teams!! 😂😂😂
The amount must be quite big given they’re awarding money at all the events 🤡 and is her new app that ‘rapped’ her company not sponsoring something down there too??

Attachments

Dear god her daughter is at it too. You just don’t behave like this. You get your placing after dressage when all competitors have ridden their test.

Attachments

• Wow
Oh it’s the gift that keeps on giving… now I have to admit eventing is not my thing but I would go help my sister if we aren’t at dressage and she was here last year and this fence was in it and no it’s not that big cause the twigs on top are very soft and u can brush thru them….plus by the time it gets to her classes there likely won’t be any still standing 😂 does anyone actually take what she says as gospel???

Attachments

Oh it’s the gift that keeps on giving… now I have to admit eventing is not my thing but I would go help my sister if we aren’t at dressage and she was here last year and this fence was in it and no it’s not that big cause the twigs on top are very soft and u can brush thru them….plus by the time it gets to her classes there likely won’t be any still standing 😂 does anyone actually take what she says as gospel???
Having jumped that fence myself numerous times over the years - it's not big as the horses brush through the top part.

But she loves to tell a good tale