The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beatrice chose a good day to get married.

That article will get buried in the wedding news cycle.
I think they really had no choice but to get married low key now. Let’s face it, with GM in custody for a year till trial (if she isn’t Epsteined) there is no way on earth Beatrice could have a big showy wedding with her dad there given everything. He’d probably be shot - the security measure would have had to be unimaginable and if he wasn’t the public would try and lynch him at the very least.
I actually feel a bit sorry for both those girls with that pair as parents.

Reactions: 15
I think they really had no choice but to get married low key now. Let’s face it, with GM in custody for a year till trial (if she isn’t Epsteined) there is no way on earth Beatrice could have a big showy wedding with her dad there given everything. He’d probably be shot - the security measure would have had to be unimaginable and if he wasn’t the public would try and lynch him at the very least.
I actually feel a bit sorry for both those girls with that pair as parents.
Think you're over-egging it a bit. The UK public just think he's a nonce and a head but no one is going to lynch him or worse.

Reactions: 10
Think you're over-egging it a bit. The UK public just think he's a ponce and a head but no one is going to lynch him or worse.
We’ll probably never know as I doubt he’ll come out from under his mother’s underskirt for the foreseeable future.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it all a bit weird there’s been no fanfare about it
I completely agree. It is weird for what the UK is used to regarding the RF but then I don’t think previously there has ever been such global coverage of a reigning monarchs child being involved directly with a convicted peadophile. I know there have been associations between other members of the RF with Saville but I don’t think it’s ever reached the same scale globally as the situation involving PA has and so to make a big fanfare of B’s wedding would play down the seriousness of the allegations against PA whilst shining a light firmly in a place they really don’t want a spot light on. Which, by itself, speak volumes imo.

Reactions: 5
I find it all a bit weird there’s been no fanfare about it
Isn't it just? It's not even making the headlines on BBC News.. I get there's little to report as no other information has been released, but they wheel out Nicholas Witchell for everything, and Eugene's wedding was televised... I was expecting at least a "They met X time ago, Edo is part of the Italian aristocracy" etc.

Reactions: 1
The fanfare, reports etc are due tomorrow, today was supposed to be all about Cpt Tom's knighthood and meeting Liz, tomorrow the pics of Bea's wedding will be released and that's when media will focus on it properly, though some outlets are once again running the whole "all about Edo! all about Edo's ex! all about Edo's family! who was at the wedding! why the wedding was a secret!" shtick with a million mentions of Andy, Epstein and Maxwell.

What is known is that only about 15 people attended, Bea slept at Royal Lodge (her parents' house) and walked to the chapel, wearing the dress she was supposed to wear in May, all socially distanced with an outdoors reception at Royal Lodge and that very few people knew it was happening and planned by Ferg and Bea within two weeks (since the gov allowed for weddings to happen again), so that Liz & Phil could attend before they are off to Balmoral.

Reactions: 11
The fanfare, reports etc are due tomorrow, today was supposed to be all about Cpt Tom's knighthood and meeting Liz, tomorrow the pics of Bea's wedding will be released and that's when media will focus on it properly, though some outlets are once again running the whole "all about Edo! all about Edo's ex! all about Edo's family! who was at the wedding! why the wedding was a secret!" shtick with a million mentions of Andy, Epstein and Maxwell.

What is known is that only about 15 people attended, Bea slept at Royal Lodge (her parents' house) and walked to the chapel, wearing the dress she was supposed to wear in May, all socially distanced with an outdoors reception at Royal Lodge and that very few people knew it was happening and planned by Ferg and Bea within two weeks (since the gov allowed for weddings to happen again), so that Liz & Phil could attend before they are off to Balmoral.
Did Queeny just want to wear one posh outfit this week? 😂

Good intel..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did any one watch the recent documentary on Queen Victoria? Beatrice looks so much like her.

Reactions: 4
Think you're over-egging it a bit. The UK public just think he's a ponce and a head but no one is going to lynch him or worse.
A bit?? A whole massive enormous lot! :D

I completely agree. It is weird for what the UK is used to regarding the RF but then I don’t think previously there has ever been such global coverage of a reigning monarchs child being involved directly with a convicted peadophile. I know there have been associations between other members of the RF with Saville but I don’t think it’s ever reached the same scale globally as the situation involving PA has and so to make a big fanfare of B’s wedding would play down the seriousness of the allegations against PA whilst shining a light firmly in a place they really don’t want a spot light on. Which, by itself, speak volumes imo.
I think the poor girl was tired of waiting out the pandemic and just thought let’s do it now. Handy for Andy too so he didn’t have to show his face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I think the poor girl was tired of waiting out the pandemic and just thought let’s do it now. Handy for Andy too so he didn’t have to show his face.
I agree that she didn’t want to wait it out but I dont think its necessarily due to the pandemic alone, she could even be pregnant already but I don’t think her fathers involvement with Epstein can be discounted. Nor do I think it over the top to suggest something could happen to PA. Some people have ways of dealing with n0nces, especially if they don’t think justice has been/will be served, but as I said, he’ll probably never come out of hiding again and so I guess we’ll never know.

Reactions: 4

I think so too. She knew she wasnt going to get the fanfare of Eugenies wedding. Sometimes people get carried away with all the frills of weddings. Its an unexpected pleasure just to have a simple small wedding with the people around you that are the most important. It will be nice to see the pictures today without the weeks of lunacy and Union Jack clad idiots doing vox pops on the news for hours on end.

Reactions: 7
I agree that she didn’t want to wait it out but I dont think its necessarily due to the pandemic alone, she could even be pregnant already but I don’t think her fathers involvement with Epstein can be discounted. Nor do I think it over the top to suggest something could happen to PA. Some people have ways of dealing with n0nces, especially if they don’t think justice has been/will be served, but as I said, he’ll probably never come out of hiding again and so I guess we’ll never know.
It seems you'd be happy to see something happen to him? Even though he's not been convicted?

It seems you'd be happy to see something happen to him? Even though he's not been convicted?
I didn’t say that but I wouldn’t be surprised or upset if anything did happen and lets not forget he’ll never be convicted of anything irrespective. I’m just more inclined to believe Virginia than him.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t say that but I wouldn’t be surprised or upset if anything did happen and lets not forget he’ll never be convicted of anything irrespective. I’m just more inclined to believe Virginia than him.
I completely believe Virginia. I know Andy is a sleaze, and he may have denied sleeping with her when he almost certainly did, but if she was over 16 it wasn’t a crime. He’s not a paedophile. He is a scummy entitled waste of oxygen though.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I completely believe Virginia. I know Andy is a sleaze, and he may have denied sleeping with her when he almost certainly did, but if she was over 16 it wasn’t a crime. He’s not a paedophile. He is a scummy entitled waste of oxygen though.
I totally respect your opinion but my understanding is, PA was very aware of the fact that Epstein had relations with underage girls and whilst he may not have taken part With girls under 16 just the knowledge that was happening and being in Epstein’s company whilst that happened makes him complicit imo. If he really has nothing to hide he would assist the FBI.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.