The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think the deal is with Paul Burrel (apart from him being a desperate Diana obsessed loser) zI wonder what he stole and why HM stopped his trial?
Re James Middleton, I used to work for a social enterprise that got bumped from Harrods so that James Middleton could sell his marshmallows 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Christ his marshmallow company lost £3 million at one point. Don't know how it is still going. Rank.

Reactions: 3
How the duck do you invest £3 million in marshmallows 😂😂😂
I work in investments and I can't comprehend it either 🤯 I think it's just a hideous company, pictures printed on marshmallows. Seriously?

Boomf was launched without James being linked to the company. It all started to go down the pan then the company announced his involvement. It lost £3 million. He paid £110,000 for his shares. Obviously Mumma and Pappa's £££ as where else would he get that kind of capital?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pippa’s husband is extremely wealthy. It’s such a strange idea for a business. I put marshmallows in hot chocolate. Or roast them over a fire.

Reactions: 1
Looks on companies house that startup and development loans totalling £3m are on the books as owed, with a few name investors taking a punt - it’s not rare for this type of company to be sold to a larger one for £10-15m. It looks to be selling £750k of stock a year and making £200k on that in the last year on record. Investors include that Nick guy who founded Moonpig and was on Dragons Den for a while, he’s got cash to speculate with all day long

True, but according to Google the company was created in 2013 and Google suggests she was dating Nico Jackson at the time. Who btw isn't too bad looking at all. Her husband is meh. There's rumours swirling that he sexually abused his staff too. :confused:

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 23.04.29.png

Reactions: 2
Looks on companies house that startup and development loans totalling £3m are on the books as owed, with a few name investors taking a punt - it’s not rare for this type of company to be sold to a larger one for £10-15m. It looks to be selling £750k of stock a year and making £200k on that in the last year on record. Investors include that Nick guy who founded Moonpig and was on Dragons Den for a while, he’s got cash to speculate with all day long
I tried to look at the records on companies house but wouldn't let me click on anything strangely.

Tried it on my laptop and it works, couldn't click on it on my phone for some reason. Thanks!

True, but according to Google the company was created in 2013 and Google suggests she was dating Nico Jackson at the time. Who btw isn't too bad looking at all. Her husband is meh. There's rumours swirling that he sexually abused his staff too. :confused:

View attachment 161604
I thought that was Meghan for a minute. Had to do a double take!
I never realised before that her and Pippa looked so alike.

Reactions: 2
Just looked at Boomf’s accounts. Ouch. Those reserves are painful. They refinanced last year by issuing preference shares (which get a fixed dividend and rank above the other shares on winding up) to pay down a bank loan: suspect that their net debt was making them an unattractive prospect.

The list of shareholdings is interesting. Nick Moonpig Jenkins is in there all right, but this would just be a fun investment for him, the equivalent of a normal person chucking in a couple of hundred pounds (he’s not daft - he’s got the biggest slice of the preference shares). The remainder of the shareholders seem to be family friends and poshos that dear old James has leaned on, including Pippa’s husband, that well-known financial genius James Matthews. I’ve seldom seen a private company of this size with so many shareholders. It rather smacks of, “let’s all chip in and give James something to keep busy with”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked at Boomf’s accounts. Ouch. Those reserves are painful. They refinanced last year by issuing preference shares (which get a fixed dividend and rank above the other shares on winding up) to pay down a bank loan: suspect that their net debt was making them an unattractive prospect.

The list of shareholdings is interesting. Nick Moonpig Jenkins is in there all right, but this would just be a fun investment for him, the equivalent of a normal person chucking in a couple of hundred pounds (he’s not daft - he’s got the biggest slice of the preference shares). The remainder of the shareholders seem to be family friends and poshos that dear old James has leaned on, including Pippa’s husband, that well-known financial genius James Matthews. I’ve seldom seen a private company of this size with so many shareholders. It rather smacks of, “let’s all chip in and give James something to keep busy with”.
James Matthews is who I said earlier on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.