The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally respect your opinion but my understanding is, PA was very aware of the fact that Epstein had relations with underage girls and whilst he may not have taken part With girls under 16 just the knowledge that was happening and being in Epstein’s company whilst that happened makes him complicit imo. If he really has nothing to hide he would assist the FBI.
I agree. He saw but either didnt see anything wrong or didnt care. Even if being an arrogant moron who has so little empathy for others that you put your own pleasure above the abuse of young girls isn't a crime, it still makes you a disgusting, morally bankrupt arrogant moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And he went and stayed with him in NYC after JE’s release from jail. The long goodbye was required for Airmiles!

Reactions: 10
I agree. He saw but either didnt see anything wrong or didnt care. Even if being an arrogant moron who has so little empathy for others that you put your own pleasure above the abuse of young girls isn't a crime, it still makes you a disgusting, morally bankrupt arrogant moron.
Exactly. And I have a hard time believing he didn’t know her age. I know he’s renowned for his stupidity but he had a daughter just a few years younger than Virginia at the time. I just can’t believe as a father, let alone anything else, he didn’t realize she was just 17 or question why Epstein and Maxwell were ferrying young girls around the world for him or anyone else to sleep with or god knows what else. Plus he was seen with an array of young girls on Epstein’s island whilst fondling Virginia. Like you said, there is stupid and then there is willfully ignorant and for me, he firmly sat (or should I say “laid”?) in the latter category. ETA and remains there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He definitely has questions to answer, but I suspect that if his answers don’t make him a criminal, they’ll prove he’s either stupid or immoral. Neither of which will sit well with the famously tolerant British Press.

Reactions: 4
He definitely has questions to answer, but I suspect that if his answers don’t make him a criminal, they’ll prove he’s either stupid or immoral. Neither of which will sit well with the famously tolerant British Press.
I dont know you just need to see their hysteria over Meghan Markle to see how desperate they are to protect the Royals. It's all distraction to make people believe that being someone who left the Royal Family is worse than being an apologist for a paedophiles.

Reactions: 14
The embargo has been lifted.

Bea & Edo.
Bea wearing queen Mary's fringe tiara, just like Liz did on her wedding day (well, it's either the same fringe or another, they have several).

Edit

the bride's dress – a vintage gown on loan from her grandmother, the Queen

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That dress is simply gorgeous. I think I love Bea for wearing that. And how happy do her grandparents look.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Beatrice looks absolutely gorgeous , the dress is beautiful and how lovely for her Granny. ❤

Reactions: 11
She looks stunning, I love the dress, so nice to have kept the wedding relatively (for the royals) low-key.

Reactions: 12
Oh that’s lovely! I’m glad she could have Prince Phillip and the Queen both there. I like the flowers too.
(I think Edo may not be a great catch though, I read a few articles around his split from the mother of his child, Dara Huang (a v successful architect) and didn’t get a great impression...)

I really liked her dress and flowers. Just wish that her hair was tied up but apart from that she was a lovely bride!

Reactions: 3
I'm glad for Bea's sake that she got a lovely dress and tiara to wear. she has had a raw deal with her father being in disgrace,I wondered how they would manage a wedding at all . Hope he stays in the background where he belongs . Be happy Bea and Edo.

Reactions: 17
Beatrice looks absolutely beautiful and so happy. Her dress is perfect. And what a gorgeous setting.

Oh that’s lovely! I’m glad she could have Prince Phillip and the Queen both there. I like the flowers too.
(I think Edo may not be a great catch though, I read a few articles around his split from the mother of his child, Dara Huang (a v successful architect) and didn’t get a great impression...)
No I dont think he sounds like a great catch but I hope Im wrong. Shes had a badvrun of luck and doesnt seem to have the best taste in men.

Reactions: 7
She looks absolutely lovely. I love any wedding but love seeing the Royal Weddings televised and feel sad for Bea that she didn't get the same treatment as Eugenie because of her father. I'm sure they'll try and say its because of the pandemic but we all know it's because of her father

I wish we could get a better picture of the dress! Someone I know was telling me about trying to find a wedding photographer recently, and mentioned one who they had to apply to for the photographer to decide if they wanted to shoot their wedding (answering a thousand questions about the venue, even the decor they were choosing) for them then to receive a quote for £8000 for the photos 😱The next thing I see, the person has shot Beatrice’s wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ The pictures aren’t even that good 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she looks lovely, the tiara especially is perfect.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wish we could get a better picture of the dress! Someone I know was telling me about trying to find a wedding photographer recently, and mentioned one who they had to apply to for the photographer to decide if they wanted to shoot their wedding (answering a thousand questions about the venue, even the decor they were choosing) for them then to receive a quote for £8000 for the photos 😱The next thing I see, the person has shot Beatrice’s wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️ The pictures aren’t even that good 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she looks lovely, the tiara especially is perfect.
He takes lovely photos from what I can tell on IG! So hopefully they have some nice ones for their album or to share down the line?

https://whatkatewore.com/2020/07/18...wedding-sir-toms-special-ceremony/#more-66990 This has a few pictures of the Queen in the dress from the State Opening of Parliament in '66 and at a film premiere. Originally no puff sleeves, and looks like the band at the bottom was added to accommodate E's height compared to HM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Love this 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.