The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes rumoured to have had several affairs isnt she? Do you mean Norfolk her mothers uncle? Odious scumbag that he was? I think she didnt marry because she didnt want to risk sharing her throne. She was a very strong woman and her mother was a victim of her familys greed and then her husbands jealousy and lunacy.

True, but according to Google the company was created in 2013 and Google suggests she was dating Nico Jackson at the time. Who btw isn't too bad looking at all. Her husband is meh. There's rumours swirling that he sexually abused his staff too. :confused:

View attachment 161604
Hes a weird looking dead eyed bloke isnt he?

Reactions: 3
He won't be seen in public for the next while anyway. He'll probably ring out for a pizza instead ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my. How stupid was she to go back to the US? There will be a lot of powerful people including Donald Trump sweating right now.

If she’s charged, I wonder if she’ll do a deal with the prosecution to tell all she knows in return for a lesser charge or a lesser sentence?

Reactions: 6
Oh my. How stupid was she to go back to the US? There will be a lot of powerful people including Donald Trump sweating right now.

If she’s charged, I wonder if she’ll do a deal with the prosecution to tell all she knows in return for a lesser charge or a lesser sentence?
It's questionable whether she ever left the US, there's been loads of false trails put out by her. The alleged Paris sightings are supposed to be deliberately faked by her, as well as the sighting in LA.

Reactions: 5

Her contacts in high places are exactly why she's safest in the US, unfortunately.

Can't wait to hear where she actually was, New Hampshire is pretty big 😂

Reactions: 4
Her contacts in high places are exactly why she's safest in the US, unfortunately.

Can't wait to hear where she actually was, New Hampshire is pretty big 😂
Bradford, New Hampshire

Anyway there is a whole thread with all her juicy details over yonder

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love it. Nice quiet and private wedding for Beatrice without any of the circus.

So that will be why Andrew popped up again the last couple of days, seen driving etc.

Reactions: 15
Glad to see Bea managed to sneak her wedding in at last. I hope it was a lovely day for her,she waited long enough.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.