Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
This Waity Katey shit is a load of anti Kate bollox.:m Loads of couples wait for years before commiting to marriage and babies and lots of them have drifted briefly into other relationships in that time, waffled around on gap years etc and then found each other again like comfy old slippers.
I've more respect for Kate waiting and allowing herself and her family to be seen as having no horrific skeletons in their closet than for Rachel Snarkle galloping at haribo at full speed wearing Diana's favourite perfume and nailing him down before he had time to get to know her and realise she was spinning him fairy tales of living with him in deepest darkest Africa (how's that going haribo? Oh wait ... :ROFLMAO:)and bollox about her awful life and her terrible daddy who she has implied/told friends fiddled with her ... according to the Lady C book. Trashy social climbing fleabag.
As for nannies? They are common as bejazus these days. That woman you drop your kids off with in the morning is a nanny in just the way the royal ones are but paid less and with limited hours looking after your rugrats while you work or bugger off around the shops with your mates for the day.
I hope Kate is pregnant and pops out another one after that as well. She's an excellent mother and frankly anything to keep the ginger spare well away from the throne.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who wants the royal family abolished? They're good for gossip but an absolutely waste of tax payers money.
I wouldn't even spare the queen. She's seems like a grumpy cow and I have lost all respect for her shielding her precious Andrew

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
I met Eugenie a few years ago at a work event, and I must say, as someone who is generally pretty sceptical about the royal family, she was an absolute delight. So friendly, had a great sense of humor and is incredibly pretty in real life. I wasn't expecting much but she was great!

I also met William when I worked in a bar in York, he was at the RAF barracks nearby. One of his friends was dressed in a sort of leather s&m outfit with 'I'm the bitch' painted on - according to one of their group he always has a decoy so people dont notice him. Anyway people recognised him so we shut off an area for him and his friends, and when we closed he bought us 10 bottles of champagne and went and thanked, and shook hands with every member of staff. Just a lovely man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I don’t like MM because I think she married Harry for all the wrong reasons and it was to further herself along the road, he looks so unhappy since he had been with her and she has done what abusers do; moved him away from his family, I understand that part of her reasons were to do with the British media and I know out of all the media worldwide then the British media are the worst out of them all, but I just don’t think she is genuine and I can’t see their marriage going the distance. I can see why William was suspicious of her and why she was marrying Harry, fame and money comes to mind.
I agree. She's not some poor innocent girl that's being attacked. It has nothing to do with race, I'm saying this as a black woman myself. It's so crystal clear that she married him to further herself. She had no intention of ever being a support royal, she wants the spotlight.
I actually think she got a better deal than Kate. Kate is married to a future king, she's going to be in the spotlight. My ideal life would be to have all the perks that come with a royal status and none of the daily public attention. She had attention because she created it, she never let's a story die by ignoring it like the rest of the royals do. Sophie Wessex, Mike Tindall, Autumn Phillips, Jack Brooksbank, and Tim Lawrence have all somehow managed to be married to royalty without the glare of the lights. What better life than to quietly and happily raise your family in your gigantic country house, never having to worry about money... That's my dream life.
People that think that there's a racial element to this seem to conviniently forget that Kate went through years and years of abuse in the media. She quietly put up with it. Never complained, never explained, and never virtue signaled. I think maybe Kate had the character to ride it out because she has the support of her family to vent and cry to. Meghan ghosted all her family and friends that were "beneath her" so she had no one to turn to for support.
The first red flag was having no family or old friends at her wedding. She filled her side of the chairs with vacuous shallow celebrities who used her to elevate themselves. Do you think the Clooneys or Knowles-Carters would have attended if she was just a Suits actress marrying a plumber? They used her to elevate themselves, just as Meghan used the BRF to elevate herself. It backfired because the public saw through her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Won’t you have a cup

Just have to say how amazed I am by Prince Philip. I hope I am as mobile and upright as he is at 99 !
Unless you have never done a proper day’s work in your life, like dear old Phil, you might struggle. He’s never had to clean a loo, or worry about money, or work long hours, or do a physical job like many men his age had to, or lose sleep caring for a baby or a family member, or deal with any proper stress, or live in a poorly-heated house, or live on cheap food because his benefits have been sanctioned, has he? Plus, you can bet he jumps the queue for any kind of medical treatments. Who wouldn’t live to 99 (or beyond, as demonstrated by the queen mother) with that kind of pampering?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
They were all pretty vile the Tudors. Very sordid and lots of Hankey panky. Catherine Howard was suppose to have been a flirt. And by that time Henry wasn’t a well or young man.
The Boleyn family were said to be very ambitious. Some of the other Boleyn girl film is exaggerated but there is a high possibility Henry VIII fathered her sister Mary’s child who was male. She was documented to be his mistress prior to Anne. Anne was apparently very flirtatious and would often get herself in hot water in court. Before she met Henry she was sent to the french court for trying to elope with Henry Percy I think... not sure could be wron this part of my Tudor knowledge is a little rusty.
The Boleyn’s made their girls focus in court and they both had jobs as Catherine of Aragon’s ladies in waiting. Hence how they got involved with Henry. George Boleyn was beheaded for his involvement is Anne’s so called treason.
It’s all very sordid.
Catherine Howard’s story was tragic, and if she’d been alive today, she would be considered a victim of paedophilia, child abuse, and victim-blaming.

Her mother died when she was just 5, and as a girl she had grown up in a kind of posh children’s home for upper class but impoverished children. A male teacher in his mid-30’s sexually abused her from age 12/13 onwards. Older girls would also bring men into their bedrooms for “entertainment” and Catherine would join these gatherings.

Aged 15, she was groomed by another male staff member in his 30’s; he gave her wifely duties, and they called each other husband and wife.

At 17 she was married to a morbidly obese, tyrannical middle-aged King. She took interest in one of the king’s courtiers, her cousin in his mid-late 20’s, and they became friends. This aroused suspicion within the household (although the king wasn’t aware yet), and she began to be blackmailed by fellow residents from her childhood home, who had witnessed adult men’s relations with her.

She was executed for treason, as Henry VIII made it treason to fail to disclose to the King previous sexual history.

So basically she’d been repeatedly molested as a child then was executed for it 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
How can we be racist against a woman who has numerous online bio's detailing herself as Caucasian?
At the most she has 25 percent Black heritage (probably less).

She isn't a Black woman and all of her surgeries have strived to make her look more even more Caucasian.

She's Black when it suits her narrative.
As a black woman, when I straighten my hair or pick my nose from a catalogue society thinks I'm trying to be white. Yet a white woman can tan her skin or get lip fillers without anyone accusing her of trying to be black. I hate the double standard. It must be even harder for mixed race people: if she tanned or wore her hair curly shed probably be accused of ignoring her father's side. If she chops of her Markle nose she's accused of ignoring her black side (even though the nose is her father's trait).

That said, I second everything else you said. I don't like when people pull out the race card just because they are backed into a corner. Meghan has been backed into a corner so now she's reminding everyone that she has black heritage. It makes me cringe when people do that in a situation that's not racist. You should be able to dislike someone without being called a racist. The same way you need proof to call someone a rapist, you should need it to accuse them if racism. It is one of the worst labels to place on a person, and once accused it's very hard to wash off- even if you're found innocent.

The woman is awful with no redeeming qualities. Even if she was purple she would still be awful. I wanted to like her at the beginning of their relationship, I was rooting for her, but my god she made it hard. I couldn't justify why I defended her anymore. I initially liked that she was different: fashionable (not anymore), American, previously had a job, and a divorcee. I naturally gravitate towards people with an imperfect past (divorced, broken family, etc) than somebody that's too perfect (Kate). But now thanks to her behavior, poor George is going to have to marry an English virgin. I don't think the royal family will open their doors to American divorcees again 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Made-up bag

I posted on another thread that a guy I knew was at Gordonstone with Charles - he was a 'scholar' i.e. smart local kid who got a scholarship and shared dorms with Chuck. Said he was mercilessly bullied, head down the loo, beatings etc etc so folk could say they slapped the King of England. He said he felt sorry for him but it was one of those spartan dog-eat-dog type of public schools where you have to look after yourself. Apparently Charles used to beg to be allowed home and whilst Liz was up for it Phil the Greek refused saying it would make a man of him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

waz101

I don't, I think there is an element of racism within some of it and others just love to hate or need a hate figure in their lives. Harry married because he fell for her, which is fair enough if it doesn't work out and they divorce, then they won't be any different to millions of other couples.
How can we be racist against a woman who has numerous online bio's detailing herself as Caucasian?
At the most she has 25 percent Black heritage (probably less).

She isn't a Black woman and all of her surgeries have strived to make her look more even more Caucasian.

She's Black when it suits her narrative.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

petitspois

VIP Member
Pippa is married to a man with the longest neck in the world. Every now and then she must look at him and think ‘Jeez, your neck is twice the length it should be’

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lalalanded

VIP Member
I posted on another thread that a guy I knew was at Gordonstone with Charles - he was a 'scholar' i.e. smart local kid who got a scholarship and shared dorms with Chuck. Said he was mercilessly bullied, head down the loo, beatings etc etc so folk could say they slapped the King of England. He said he felt sorry for him but it was one of those spartan dog-eat-dog type of public schools where you have to look after yourself. Apparently Charles used to beg to be allowed home and whilst Liz was up for it Phil the Greek refused saying it would make a man of him.
I can well believe that - I personally think those schools create psychopaths (see our current government for proof). I feel really, really bad for him tbh. Apparently that school was particularly bad in terms of spartan bunk beds and no heating. It always confuses me why people send their children away at all but they send them to places where they have to live in glorified youth hostels when they have so much money! My dad was very bright and was down for a scholarship at Winchester but he failed because he didn't know Latin - he ended up at a grammar but I've always been grateful he didn't end up in that place. A colleague of mine from old money sent her son there and he was nearly raped by another student. She tried to make an official complaint and they asked her to withdraw her son.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Blurp

VIP Member
Wheres the proof Andrew is HIV positive?
gossip
/ˈɡɒsɪp/

noun
  1. casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.
    "he became the subject of much local gossip"

You're being a bit silly asking for proof in a thread with gossip in the name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

TruffleTrifle

I do believe that Carole Middleton pushed her daughters to posh schools and universities in order to “marry well” but I don’t believe they schemed from the off to get KM and Wills together. I do believe that once Kate and Will met and got together she instructed her to dig her heels in and stick around come what may.

I think Pippa will end up the better off one of the two, society marriage but largely invisible. She can have her babies and do what she likes. No one will accuse her of wasting taxpayers money if she wants a new kitchen fitting and she can escape for holidays in far flung places without being called lazy and having her work ethic compared to the queen. Basically a posh version of a WAG. Whereas Kate will spend the rest of her life under public scrutiny.

Reactions: 29

Blurp

VIP Member
William is just being primed to be king and always has been and Kate fits right in with that. It’s frustrating because she has such potential to really make her mark and do some good but Meghan tried that and it didn’t turn out so well. Maybe when the queen dies they will modernise a bit and loosen the reins. I can’t imagine Princess Charlotte growing up and being a silent clothes horse like her mother, she seems so spirited. It would be a shame if they suppress her like they do all the royal women who rebel
Anne seemed to do ok. Notoriously rude to the press in her younger days, never suffered fools gladly and always hard working. Ok, so she had the money for horses but she needed her own hard work and athleticism to get to the top in eventing, like Zara. Turned down titles for her children, marriage broke down with surprisingly little scandal considering affairs on both sides and love children (possibly on both sides given rumours of Zara's paternity), remarried her then lover whom colleagues and subordinates seemed to think was a pretty decent guy, and has since carried on quietly working and supposedly continuing an affair with her now sister-in-law's ex-husband. She's known for really digging into the work for her charities without fanfare. She was the ceremonial head of the WRNS and now for women in the navy; she does a lot behind the scenes and it has been said that she would have made a superb naval officer had she been allowed to join like her brothers. She did the school run and was known by local children as 'Peter and Zara's mum'. I was working at one place when she came to unveil a memorial to many people over the years. She was late arriving - the local cops told us that this was normal as her appointments usually slipped due to her insistence on speaking to everyone. Yes, she virtually ignored the top brass trying to get her off to the VIP area and insisted on speaking personally and at the length required to every bereaved family present, completely overrunning her time - very different to Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

darkcherry14k

This Waity Katey shit is a load of anti Kate bollox.:m Loads of couples wait for years before commiting to marriage and babies and lots of them have drifted briefly into other relationships in that time, waffled around on gap years etc and then found each other again like comfy old slippers.
I've more respect for Kate waiting and allowing herself and her family to be seen as having no horrific skeletons in their closet than for Rachel Snarkle galloping at haribo at full speed wearing Diana's favourite perfume and nailing him down before he had time to get to know her and realise she was spinning him fairy tales of living with him in deepest darkest Africa (how's that going haribo? Oh wait ... :ROFLMAO:)and bollox about her awful life and her terrible daddy who she has implied/told friends fiddled with her ... according to the Lady C book. Trashy social climbing fleabag.
As for nannies? They are common as bejazus these days. That woman you drop your kids off with in the morning is a nanny in just the way the royal ones are but paid less and with limited hours looking after your rugrats while you work or bugger off around the shops with your mates for the day.
I hope Kate is pregnant and pops out another one after that as well. She's an excellent mother and frankly anything to keep the ginger spare well away from the throne.
To be fair though, how do you or any us know if Kate is an 'excellent mother'? Unless your a fly on the wall? For all we know she could do the bare minimum with her kids and just keeps popping them out. Sure what makes her different to Debbie on the council estate who sits on her arse all day and keeps popping them out?

I dont buy the saintly clean cut image of William and Kate and then the demonize and slander Meghan and Harry bull. It's probably they're all just pretty normal like the rest of us not perfect but mainly just going about their business muddling through not knowing what the fuck they're doing in life but tryna make the best of it. The truth we dont know anymore than the next person what their motives are, how good of a parent they are, how hands on they are etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m shocked to discover that Prince Andrew is HIV positive. So many posters said they’d heard about it that it has to be true.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27