The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As there is already a thread for them (Harry and Meghan/Kate and William)

this one is about the Royals to save the celeb gossip thread from being overrun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
I’m shocked to discover that Prince Andrew is HIV positive. So many posters said they’d heard about it that it has to be true.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m shocked to discover that Prince Andrew is HIV positive. So many posters said they’d heard about it that it has to be true.
Yes I had no idea about that either. Or that he was bi. I suppose that's the least of his worries!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I loved the royal gossip in the other thread. I’ll be watching in here to. The Royals fascinate me.

Reactions: 14
It’s interesting when you look at today’s Royals and see how they resemble royals of years gone by. For example Princess Beatrice looks so much like a young Queen Victoria. Seriously google if you don’t believe me. Eugenie looks like one of the daughters of the last Tsar of Russia( the Russian royal family were very closely related to our royal family, and they used Prince Phillips DNA to help identify their bodies)

Some people say Prince George looks like the abdicated Edward V11 as a young child, but I don’t see it myself. Princess Charlotte always looked like the Queen and Queen Mother but she’s starting to look more like William as she gets older.

Reactions: 8
Shocked Andrew Mountbatten Windsor has HIV! I refuse to call him "prince" 🤢

Reactions: 17
I loved your Tracy Ullman portrayed Camilla in her last sketch show. Like some rough and ready/posh combo tearing about the place in her Landie.

Reactions: 1
I loved the royal gossip in the other thread. I’ll be watching in here to. The Royals fascinate me.
I despise most of them as individuals, but as a phenomenon they totally fascinate me. I’ve read dozens of royal biographies, the trashy and the serious ones. Love them all except the arse-kissing Penny Junor type.

Reactions: 19
It’s interesting when you look at today’s Royals and see how they resemble royals of years gone by. For example Princess Beatrice looks so much like a young Queen Victoria. Seriously google if you don’t believe me. Eugenie looks like one of the daughters of the last Tsar of Russia( the Russian royal family were very closely related to our royal family, and they used Prince Phillips DNA to help identify their bodies)

Some people say Prince George looks like the abdicated Edward V11 as a young child, but I don’t see it myself. Princess Charlotte always looked like the Queen and Queen Mother but she’s starting to look more like William as she gets older.
I think you mean Edward VIII, he was the one who abdicated. Edward VII was Victoria’s son. (And V11 is a vacuum cleaner 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here and especially that he apparently contracted it in the 90s when meds weren’t that great for it and that he is still alive and doesn’t look unwell. I know people with HIV and they look well too but they got it in after 2012 so meds were good then.

Reactions: 4
Nothing would surprise me about that morally corrupt oxygen thief.
That girl, Virginia Roberts, who blew the whistle on Epstein etc, well I hope she has had herself tested after going with Andrew, but then would he really sleep with someone unprotected and possibly pass it on? He would really be in serious trouble if he did that though.

Reactions: 8
That girl, Virginia Roberts, who blew the whistle on Epstein etc, well I hope she has had herself tested after going with Andrew, but then would he really sleep with someone unprotected and possibly pass it on? He would really be in serious trouble if he did that though.
I dont think that horrible man would be fussed about passing it on!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I dont think that horrible man would be fussed about passing it on!
Well he would be legally and for the shame it would bring his family, though I’m sure she has been tested and most likely the men used condoms.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.