Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was last seen in Paris.

Probably has contacts like her father did.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if people protested about this debacle? Something would be done. I had such huge respect for the Queen before this but how can this not reflect badly on her? That's no role model if she can't make Andrew do the right thing. No one should be above the law :mad: as for ghislaine, last photo we saw of her was taken at the height of the scandal a few months back, posed and released to the press for reasons unknown.

Reactions: 15
She was last seen in Paris.

Probably has contacts like her father did.
Agreed. She’s no doubt got a list of contacts that will protect her. Her black book must be just as big as Epstein’s and they wouldn’t want their secrets to be exposed.

Imagine if people protested about this debacle? Something would be done. I had such huge respect for the Queen before this but how can this not reflect badly on her? That's no role model if she can't make Andrew do the right thing. No one should be above the law :mad: as for ghislaine, last photo we saw of her was taken at the height of the scandal a few months back, posed and released to the press for reasons unknown.
The one in LA, was proven that one was faked to put people off the scent.

• Wow
I can't see them doing another execution by hanging, maybe she'll accidentally slip and break her neck tumbling down some stairs ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.