The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always had a hunch she'd keep going til the last minute to get out of doing any work. I predict 2-3 more.
Maybe she’ll go proper Radford and squeeze in about 7 😂😂 their gig is slightly more lucrative than a magic pie shop. Mind you, no way could they deny receiving money from taxpayer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could explain all of the Royal tv programmes on at the moment. I’ve noticed this happens before an announcement.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s preggers/will be preggers at some point this year. Just a feeling:ROFLMAO: They have been locked down too after all!
Putting this here for reference. If she is, I’m going to buy myself a crystal ball and start reading palms 😂

Reactions: 3
This Waity Katey tit is a load of anti Kate bollox.:m Loads of couples wait for years before commiting to marriage and babies and lots of them have drifted briefly into other relationships in that time, waffled around on gap years etc and then found each other again like comfy old slippers.
I've more respect for Kate waiting and allowing herself and her family to be seen as having no horrific skeletons in their closet than for Rachel Snarkle galloping at haribo at full speed wearing Diana's favourite perfume and nailing him down before he had time to get to know her and realise she was spinning him fairy tales of living with him in deepest darkest Africa (how's that going haribo? Oh wait ... :ROFLMAO:)and bollox about her awful life and her terrible daddy who she has implied/told friends fiddled with her ... according to the Lady C book. Trashy social climbing fleabag.
As for nannies? They are common as bejazus these days. That woman you drop your kids off with in the morning is a nanny in just the way the royal ones are but paid less and with limited hours looking after your rugrats while you work or bugger off around the shops with your mates for the day.
I hope Kate is pregnant and pops out another one after that as well. She's an excellent mother and frankly anything to keep the ginger spare well away from the throne.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This Waity Katey tit is a load of anti Kate bollox.:m Loads of couples wait for years before commiting to marriage and babies and lots of them have drifted briefly into other relationships in that time, waffled around on gap years etc and then found each other again like comfy old slippers.
I've more respect for Kate waiting and allowing herself and her family to be seen as having no horrific skeletons in their closet than for Rachel Snarkle galloping at haribo at full speed wearing Diana's favourite perfume and nailing him down before he had time to get to know her and realise she was spinning him fairy tales of living with him in deepest darkest Africa (how's that going haribo? Oh wait ... :ROFLMAO:)and bollox about her awful life and her terrible daddy who she has implied/told friends fiddled with her ... according to the Lady C book. Trashy social climbing fleabag.
As for nannies? They are common as bejazus these days. That woman you drop your kids off with in the morning is a nanny in just the way the royal ones are but paid less and with limited hours looking after your rugrats while you work or bugger off around the shops with your mates for the day.
I hope Kate is pregnant and pops out another one after that as well. She's an excellent mother and frankly anything to keep the ginger spare well away from the throne.
To be fair though, how do you or any us know if Kate is an 'excellent mother'? Unless your a fly on the wall? For all we know she could do the bare minimum with her kids and just keeps popping them out. Sure what makes her different to Debbie on the council estate who sits on her arse all day and keeps popping them out?

I dont buy the saintly clean cut image of William and Kate and then the demonize and slander Meghan and Harry bull. It's probably they're all just pretty normal like the rest of us not perfect but mainly just going about their business muddling through not knowing what the duck they're doing in life but tryna make the best of it. The truth we dont know anymore than the next person what their motives are, how good of a parent they are, how hands on they are etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good point, I will never forget Phil going referring to slitty eyes regarding the Chinese, awfully embarrassing.
Apparently the chinese didn't see what the big deal was. They say anyone going abroad for too long will get become round eye.

Reactions: 2
I don't see why we should pay for their kids, ok maybe the heir Prince George but then they fork out, it may put them off having so many as well. :And I agree she is workshy and will keep popping them out to avoid royal duties.
Doesn’t the Queen effectively pay for them? I know the Sovereign grant means that the Royal Estates company pay £400m into the exchequer each year which covers £80m for the royal family (to the queen) all upkeep of the palaces, and the rest is kept by the govt. All other funding went many years ago didn’t it??? Surely if we paid for them Corbyn would have made getting rid of the Royals his top election promise rather than... free internet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a bit odd that your dislike of Meghan has made you portray Kate as some sort of saintly figure??

Reactions: 19
To be fair though, how do you or any us know if Kate is an 'excellent mother'? Unless your a fly on the wall? For all we know she could do the bare minimum with her kids and just keeps popping them out. Sure what makes her different to Debbie on the council estate who sits on her arse all day and keeps popping them out?

I dont buy the saintly clean cut image of William and Kate and then the demonize and slander Meghan and Harry bull. It's probably they're all just pretty normal like the rest of us not perfect but mainly just going about their business muddling through not knowing what the duck they're doing in life but tryna make the best of it. The truth we dont know anymore than the next person what their motives are, how good of a parent they are, how hands on they are etc etc
I know she shops with them for kids clothes in supermarkets and those who spotted her commented on how very hands on she was with them and I know she allows them to run wild in their garden and get dirty and isn't afraid to let them be seen, either being grubby or in staged images and I know that her staff have nothing but good things to say about her, and palace staff are notorious gossips when their bosses are grumpy and crappy.
They are not saintly and don't pretend to be, they just get on with the job they have been alotted without whining and complaining, unlike the snarkles who did nothing but complain and whine about everything from smelly churches to press articles not recognising how amazing they are and who are now harassing the LAPD with their complaints.
As for Debbie sitting on her arse all day, that's nice for her, but Kate can't get away with that on account of having to fulfill royal enagements and represent the aging Queen along with the other royals who've had to take on extra charities and engagements that the lazy good for nothinng snarkles were supposed to be doing. I'm more than happy with how the royals are doing. Well, apart from Charles funding the freeloaders in LA. The sooner he cuts those two grifters loose the better. Bloody sick of helping fund their bid for Hollywood stardom. Lazy shites.

It's a bit odd that your dislike of Meghan has made you portray Kate as some sort of saintly figure??
Where have I elevated her to sainthood:ROFLMAO: .I've said she just gets on with things, being a mother and doing royal engagements in the job she signed up for. She's as saintly as any other mother doing a job and rearing three kids, as in not saintly at all, just getting on with life.
I don't just dislike snarkle, I can't abide her in any way. Same with the big baby she married. Two wastes of oxygen frauds scrounging off the family she called toxic and couldn't wait to get away from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I know she shops with them for kids clothes in supermarkets and those who spotted her commented on how very hands on she was with them and I know she allows them to run wild in their garden and get dirty and isn't afraid to let them be seen, either being grubby or in staged images and I know that her staff have nothing but good things to say about her, and palace staff are notorious gossips when their bosses are grumpy and crappy.
They are not saintly and don't pretend to be, they just get on with the job they have been alotted without whining and complaining, unlike the snarkles who did nothing but complain and whine about everything from smelly churches to press articles not recognising how amazing they are and who are now harassing the LAPD with their complaints.
As for Debbie sitting on her arse all day, that's nice for her, but Kate can't get away with that on account of having to fulfill royal enagements and represent the aging Queen along with the other royals who've had to take on extra charities and engagements that the lazy good for nothinng snarkles were supposed to be doing. I'm more than happy with how the royals are doing. Well, apart from Charles funding the freeloaders in LA. The sooner he cuts those two grifters loose the better. Bloody sick of helping fund their bid for Hollywood stardom. Lazy shites.

Where have I elevated her to sainthood:ROFLMAO: .I've said she just gets on with things, being a mother and doing royal engagements in the job she signed up for. She's as saintly as any other mother doing a job and rearing three kids, as in not saintly at all, just getting on with life.
I don't just dislike snarkle, I can't abide her in any way. Same with the big baby she married. Two wastes of oxygen frauds scrounging off the family she called toxic and couldn't wait to get away from.
Isn't there an entire thread devoted to them where you can complain?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Didn't she say the other day she was overworked, therefore she does complain

Reactions: 8
Yes if you want to defend Kate then feel free but this isnt the place to slag off The Sussexes. There is already a thread for that. This thread is more about the principle of having a Royal Family, why people revere them so much as an institution and why we should be paying for them and their many children in perpetuity. If you cant defend that without referring to Harry and Meghan you don't really have a case.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good point actually, in this thread we're talking about the real royals and doing jobs, and the snarkles are now non royal and a pair of lazy slobs who do bugger all so they don't belong in here. (y)

Didn't she say the other day she was overworked, therefore she does complain
No she didn't. That was said by the writer who is connected to snarkle's best buddy Mulrony.
Kate contributed nothing to that article and the palace even took the step of calling it a load of shite.But in nice language.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Good point actually, in this thread we're talking about the real royals and doing jobs, and the snarkles are now non royal and a pair of lazy slobs who do bugger all so they don't belong in here. (y)

No she didn't. That was said by the writer who is connected to snarkle's best buddy Mulrony.
Kate contributed nothing to that article and the palace even took the step of calling it a load of shite.But in nice language.
Wait..... are you Carole Middleton?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone mentioned that this wedding wasn't going to happen due to Edo's cheating. If that were the case you'd think they'd just let it disappear wouldn't you?

Reactions: 4

Oh ok, so what your saying is no you dont know them personally, you know just about as much as the rest of us then, got it 👍

I really dont understand the complete venom some people have for people who you've never met and really dont have any effect on your life personally but here we are 2020 is quite the year isnt it?!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.