The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Prince Andrew has been HIV positive for absolute years then how come he didn't become ill like everyone else? Back in the day when he was supposed to have got it people were dying like Freddie Mercury and Kenny Everett etc. Its not like it is now where is fairly easily treated and you can be well for life.As far as I can remember hes always been on the fattish side, never poorly looking.
Not everyone becomes immediately ill with HIV. Even without treatment, the virus often lays dormant for up to 10 years before symptoms even begin. Even then, the rate at which the illness progresses varies considerably. Some factors, like taking selenium supplements, can slow progression.

The fact he appeared healthy throughout the 90’s does nothing to disprove the HIV rumours.

I also call bullshit on Andrew being HIV positive. Even if he was, what about it? It's not shameful to be HIV+
It is absolutely shameful to catch HIV while bumming men and putting your wife’s life at risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re William's affairs - I know this is a gossip thread but how do we know? Someone somewhere would have leaked something and the only leak has been Rose...

Reactions: 2
Kate definitely has an eating disorder. She was absolutely groomed by her family to become queen. Probably brain washed. So so sad.
From what I have read (how much is true?) her Mother seems to be a very aggressive type of social climber, she is from humble roots and punched way above her weight by marrying Michael Middleton, she also know that looks can get a woman what she wants. She also made sure that Kate went to the right kind of schools and therefore mixed with the right kind of girls and got the right contacts. The ultimate goal was get her to back Prince William and she succeeded. If the press is to be believed William was friendly with her but showed little sexual interest in her until she did a modelling stint on the cat walk for charity she wore a very revealing dress and looked William straight in the eye and from then on he was smitten, so it would appear that Kate will use sex to get what she wants and is very socially upward driven.

Reactions: 10
Men and women have always used sex as a tool. I do think she is too skinny sometimes, but she is great for the RF.

Reactions: 9
I love Kate! The Middletons are just the modern day Boleyns 🤣 I have a soft spot for James Middleton too, love all the work he does for animals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Men and women have always used sex as a tool. I do think she is too skinny sometimes, but she is great for the RF.
Shes great for the Royal Family because shes just the type of Stepford Wife that they desire. Someone who will put up and shut up. Whether that is great for her, her children or anyone else is another matter entirely. Shes hardly some I'd want a child of mine to look up to, for example, but then again I'd be disappointed if they considered anyone from the Royal Family as someone to look up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree its very hard for a woman approaching middle age whos had 3 kids to stay that slim. She will be having things like veg soups and chicken breast or salmon with boiled veg/ salad for meals. She also smokes which can be a distraction when your starving hungry.
KM smokes?! Well I am totally shocked! Hottest tea today so far for me!

She is lovely looking and I love her smile!

Not everyone becomes immediately ill with HIV. Even without treatment, the virus often lays dormant for up to 10 years before symptoms even begin. Even then, the rate at which the illness progresses varies considerably. Some factors, like taking selenium supplements, can slow progression.

The fact he appeared healthy throughout the 90’s does nothing to disprove the HIV rumours.

It is absolutely shameful to catch HIV while bumming men and putting your wife’s life at risk.
Exactly! I don’t care that he has HIV as I know people with it too and would never ever discriminate or anything like that but does he tell people he sleeps with beforehand because we all know how men are about condoms, hence why so many gay men have HIV...

Wheres the proof Andrew is HIV positive?
Exactly, I’m not believing it until I see it.

Wheres the proof Andrew is HIV positive?
Exactly, I’m not believing it until I see it.
Gay, bi and a peadophile!
can you be bi and gay at the same time 😂😂 well you could if you had a 3some with a man and a woman!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I do believe that Carole Middleton pushed her daughters to posh schools and universities in order to “marry well” but I don’t believe they schemed from the off to get KM and Wills together. I do believe that once Kate and Will met and got together she instructed her to dig her heels in and stick around come what may.

I think Pippa will end up the better off one of the two, society marriage but largely invisible. She can have her babies and do what she likes. No one will accuse her of wasting taxpayers money if she wants a new kitchen fitting and she can escape for holidays in far flung places without being called lazy and having her work ethic compared to the queen. Basically a posh version of a WAG. Whereas Kate will spend the rest of her life under public scrutiny.

Reactions: 29
I do believe that Carole Middleton pushed her daughters to posh schools and universities in order to “marry well” but I don’t believe they schemed from the off to get KM and Wills together. I do believe that once Kate and Will met and got together she instructed her to dig her heels in and stick around come what may.

I think Pippa will end up the better off one of the two, society marriage but largely invisible. She can have her babies and do what she likes. No one will accuse her of wasting taxpayers money if she wants a new kitchen fitting and she can escape for holidays in far flung places without being called lazy and having her work ethic compared to the queen. Basically a posh version of a WAG. Whereas Kate will spend the rest of her life under public scrutiny.
I agree with you re Pippa. There are numerous posh wags out there married to some minor aristo or millionnaire who can do as they like and probably have a better lifestyle than Will and Kate. They dont have to pretend they care about things they dont give a tit about all the time either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pippa has a nice lifestyle but there have been all sorts of stories insinuated about James Matthews and his father by the Enty lawyer https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/03/blind-item-4_31.html

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Pippa is married to a man with the longest neck in the world. Every now and then she must look at him and think ‘Jeez, your neck is twice the length it should be’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The charges against Pippa's in law were conveniently dropped because they can't prosecute him🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
A while back, under an article about Pippa on the DM website, there was a comment from someone who’d attended Edinburgh Uni at the same time as Pippa and referred to her as an ‘annoying Barbie doll from hell’. Which I think says it all.

You have to wonder how someone so lacking in brain matter managed to get into one of the top five uni’s in the U.K. don’t you?

Reactions: 13
Wow!! Concerning
His 'hedge fund' is a joke - https://www.fnlondon.com/articles/p...ge-fund-run-pippa-middletons-husband-20191009.

The 'profit' he turns over is probably zero. Some hedge fund managers take home £1 million PER MONTH by themselves (says my friend who was head of IT at a hedge fund). So to make just over a million profit in a year is nothing. No one will invest with them. He must have a pretty big trust fund. Let's face it, Pippa wouldn't have married him if he didn't.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow the Swedish or danish royal families?
A bit.

Re William's affairs - I know this is a gossip thread but how do we know? Someone somewhere would have leaked something and the only leak has been Rose...
There've been rumours and hints for ages, but it's gone very quiet since he married.
There have been whispers also during the marriage on Will's other trips, but nothing as out as the Rose rumour (and I do think we can thank Meg for that).

As I said, the Cambridges's image has been quite white-washed by the palace since engagement.
They've enjoyed even deeper white-washing and favorable spin since Meg married in. She's so disliked, that Kate suddenly appeared "ideal". Even though Kate was criticized all these years (and rightly so, eg for barely doing anything, spending too much etc, not staying long enough at engagements
(she regularly leaves early, unless it's a "fun" engagement at sports events or she visists the Downton Abbey set, in those cases she stays longer. But even day long engagements are cut short to ca. 50 minutes, eg the Huffington Post guest edit stint she did years ago. Was papped shopping that afternoon, at a time when the Cambs forbade all pap pics and the press went along, I guess press was so pissed off they outed Kate's real activity that day. Huff Post even moved their office entirely to KP for the day, because of "security concerns for Kate" (bs!) only for K to be late and leave hours earlier than scheduled).

Also because the Rose rumour was much more reported on abroad than in the UK, that always comes off as suspicious. Along with threats of lawsuits and D notices. Even more suspicious.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.