The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does everyone here believe the latest video isn't faked? It's a different story on X.

The flowers don't move at all and are blurry. The sound is too clear without a mic being on Kate etc.

Some might say "So what if it is? How many movies are made with a green screen? Does that take away the authenticity? It’s the message that matters not where the video was shot" but if the video was made using AI then why trust the message? This isn't supposed to be a movie anyway - it's supposed to be real. If Kate was too unwell to be outside then film it inside?? Or just issue a statement if she doesn't want to be filmed? I hate the deception.
Why would it be faked? What would they be looking to achieve?

Reactions: 9
There is literally a wee note saying it was filmed by the BBC on the 20th March, like right on the video.

A BBC Studios insider said the video had not been edited and what viewers saw was what was shot by the same team who were also responsible for covering the King's Coronation and Queen Elizabeth's funeral.

BBC Studios had no editorial input in the message that was conveyed and were not involved in the distribution of the video and made no edits to the footage.

Reactions: 17
Why would it be seen?
So it just might be there. They are often seen in news reports. It's not supposed to be a Hollywood movie where all equipment has to be hidden from view.

Why would it be faked? What would they be looking to achieve?
I would like to know. Does everyone here believe the farm shop video and photoshopped image are real too?

This doesn't prove it's not AI.

1711225056061.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Good god. She laid herself bare and had it filmed by a third party, while recovering from major surgery, going through the start of chemo, being a mother to three young children, supporting her husband who lost his own mother and is supporting his father as he also goes through chemo, and having the most awful speculation over her family.

And people are still not happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Good god. She laid herself bare and had it filmed by a third party, while recovering from major surgery, going through the start of chemo, being a mother to three young children, supporting her husband who lost his own mother and is supporting his father as he also goes through chemo, and having the most awful speculation over her family.

And people are still not happy.
Very well said. I agree with what you have said 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's a portrait of Barack Obama by an artist called Kehinda Wiley that it reminds me of. Only because of the floral background.

Also, Kate has never worn military uniform?
They've just stuck her head on a picture of William in his Welsh Guards uniform, complete with his pilot wings, Garter sash and medals, none of which Kate has!
---
I still follow her account but have been finding something really annoying and hypocritical about her recently. She constantly talks about how we should question and have thoughtful (w/e tf that means) conversations about the institution, and criticises members of the family for really minor details, but posted a video of Joe and Jill Biden on Valentine’s Day about how cute they are and it’s prefect PR and went to the White House for a Xmas party and posed with Jill, all whilst America are funding a genocide. I followed for Royal fashion and think there are definitely times to question what the family do, but completely ignoring what your own president is doing and applauding his PR is too distasteful for me.
I thought that the person behind Royal Fashion Police was in Australia?

Reactions: 1
Thanks to this thread I have gone down a bad Royal art rabbit hole and I have not been disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.