The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earth is flat, birds don't exist, NASA is lying there's no moon , Australia doesn't exist, Antarctica is hiding something, vaccine is dangerous, let my Timmy lick swings from park to increase his immunity, Micheal Jackson is alive in Cuba and now PoW is AI generated.
Don't forget the ice wall.

Reactions: 4
Do you think Harry and meghan have released the info they didn't know until the world did.. that they were blindsided.
Are they that tonedeaf

Or is it the media making leaps for clicks.

Do you think Harry and meghan have released the info they didn't know until the world did.. that they were blindsided.
Are they that tonedeaf

They didn't know anything

Reactions: 6
Who are these faceless Men and Women?
These professionals, these experts in PR, in controlling the narrative, in running interference?

Irrespective of the instructions given to them by the Prince Wiliam, the strategies employed by them, turned a devastating and scary situation for a Mother with young children, into an abhorrent, diabolical, cruel, traumatic circus.
Whilst I have no doubt, William was calling the shots, so to were the faceless men in grey coats, whom his Mother was at the mercy of, with no protection from the family.

History is now repeating it’s self.

If the Monarchy lost relevance when HMTQ passed away, the palace walls have now started to crumble.

The photo drama, the incessant pressure placed on a woman undertaking chemo therapy, backing her into a corner to the point, she needed to film a statement- is deplorable.

They hunted his Mother.
And now they are hunting his wife.

I hope they walk away.
Take their children, their money, their family and walk away from all of it.
Leave the Monarchy to collapse entirely and watch it burn.
Every single one of these faceless people- I hope their karma is a slow burn. God knows they deserve it.

Absolutely vile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is anyone following Baroness Bruck on X? She is still going after William and Catherine with the most vicious stuff ever. I've also seen speculation that Meghan or Meghan and Harry have bought her account. Thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't that person used to worship and adore W&K and hate H&M?

I know H&M and their buddy Bouzy were getting any anti-H&M accounts even the realistically critical ones shut down.

Reactions: 1
AI can’t do the kind of manipulation being claimed. It doesn’t work like that. CGI yes but even Hollywood struggles to create convincing scenes sometimes with millions of dollars and months of digital processing.

Some people are desperate to see something that isn’t there. I don’t understand that level of self delusion. If you’re doubting reality to that extent, you should probably be sectioned.

Reactions: 32
Is anyone following Baroness Bruck on X? She is still going after William and Catherine with the most vicious stuff ever. I've also seen speculation that Meghan or Meghan and Harry have bought her account. Thoughts?
I’d say if you believe that then you’ll love to hear my excellent deal on purchasing the London Bridge! Limited time only!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't that person used to worship and adore W&K and hate H&M?

I know H&M and their buddy Bouzy were getting any anti-H&M accounts even the realistically critical ones shut down.
I'm not sure of the background of the account - whoever runs it (now) is very against W & C though - and they have kept up te sustained attacks since Catherine made her announcement.

Earth is flat, birds don't exist, NASA is lying there's no moon , Australia doesn't exist, Antarctica is hiding something, vaccine is dangerous, let my Timmy lick swings from park to increase his immunity, Micheal Jackson is alive in Cuba and now PoW is AI generated.
Ahem, as I am uniquely qualified to answer, Australia does exist. Where else do me and my fellow Quokka brethren live?

Unless people would like to claim that Quokkas are also AI. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahem, as I am uniquely qualified to answer, Australia does exist. Where else do me and my fellow Quokka brethren live?

Unless people would like to claim that Quokkas are also AI. 🤔
Speaking as a Kiwi, I feel I am uniquely qualified to point out Australia is just a figment of a particularly sweary and unhinged imagination.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who are these faceless Men and Women?
These professionals, these experts in PR, in controlling the narrative, in running interference?

Irrespective of the instructions given to them by the Prince Wiliam, the strategies employed by them, turned a devastating and scary situation for a Mother with young children, into an abhorrent, diabolical, cruel, traumatic circus.
Whilst I have no doubt, William was calling the shots, so to were the faceless men in grey coats, whom his Mother was at the mercy of, with no protection from the family.

History is now repeating it’s self.

If the Monarchy lost relevance when HMTQ passed away, the palace walls have now started to crumble.

The photo drama, the incessant pressure placed on a woman undertaking chemo therapy, backing her into a corner to the point, she needed to film a statement- is deplorable.

They hunted his Mother.
And now they are hunting his wife.

I hope they walk away.
Take their children, their money, their family and walk away from all of it.
Leave the Monarchy to collapse entirely and watch it burn.
Every single one of these faceless people- I hope their karma is a slow burn. God knows they deserve it.

Absolutely vile.
Laying the blame at the men in grey suits seems like a massive deflection from the people who have engaged in this nutfuckery. Diana died in a car crash because she wasn’t wearing a seating. The paps and media hounded her because of the type of people in the U.K. and across the globe who wanted and felt entitled to know about every detail of her life. It was a supply and demand situation.

As for Kate, the people to blame for are the ghouls, conspiracy theorists and the where’s Kate brigade. Yes, the photoshopped Mother’s Day phot was a duck up but the madness started long before it. As much as I despise the concept of monarchy, the women in it are entitled to medical privacy. Retaining some autonomy over their own medical information shouldn’t result in mass hysteria over affairs, murders and body doubles.

The same goes for Meghan Markle’s pregnancies. Choosing her own doctor and not presenting her babies to the public and media 10 minutes after the last push doesn’t mean her babies are fake or that she used surrogates.

Reactions: 41
Genuine question but do you think that it is William in the farm shop and he is walking around with a look-a-like? Or do you think it isnt William either?
I don’t honestly don’t think it was either of them, but after the god awful art work I think William wearing a cap is going to become more of a common sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get the whole "Kate has been thrown under the bus for the photogate". First it doesn't seem unrealistic she did it herself - as she does have experience in photography. Then if William would have been accused of it, it would have just intensified the crazy rumours about him killing Kate etc. The last option was to blame a staff member. This could have backfired massively if it wasn't the fault of a staff member + I could see the press hounding Kensington palace staff to get to know what happened etc.

I can see Kate deciding herself to take the blame to not aggravate the situation. Maybe because she did indeed edit the pic and she was ok to take accountability or maybe because she didn't see why making this even bigger than it already was. I find ridiculous the idea that Kate has no agency. She clearly has as the decision to keep her health info private was in the interest of herself and her family. On a purely pr level it would have been easier to disclose more info at the time of the surgery and afterwards.

Same for those who claim that William is a horrible husband to not sit down with Kate on the bench. William sitting next to her would have been perceived as him controlling her and making sure she is delivering what is expected of her. People would have analysed all of his facial expressions and how they interact with each other. That would have been a huge distraction from her message - about her health and her need for privacy. Plus it doesn't suit their pr strategy. They made the conscious choice to not put their relationship at the center of their public outings all these years. They know they are constantly scrutinized and keeping as neutral as possible their interactions in public give less leefway to the medias.

As for people believing the bbc video to be AI, nothing can be done for them anymore. They will be the lunatics screaming it's not her but a double or Rose Hanbury with a wig when Kate will resume her royal duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Or Paddington visiting Catherine in a dream and saying "It's not your time yet ❤"
Paddington playing eeny, meeny, miny, moe over Charles and Kate.

Some people would believe that is real and still claim that her video was false.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
William must be terrified of his children losing their mother so young like he did. I can't imagine what they've been going through. I hope she makes a full recovery ❤
I think this must of triggered him so much. Losing a mother is the worst thing that could happen to those kids. Poor William. I can't believe how callous Harry is being.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Are they that tonedeaf

They were cut out of any information when they went on Oprah, likely even before.
The royals have closed ranks on them and its obvious.
---
It's only parents who feel their kids are bonded through some sort of sibling bond. Truth is many siblings aren't close. Some siblings are just awful people that you happen to grow up with and have no choice in the matter.

I've cut off a sibling for stealing my favourite handbag. If they did an interview, book and documentary that detailed my private life I wouldn't even acknowledge that that sibling ever existed for the rest of my life.

I think William is done with Harry and I can't say I blame him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
A video of the real Kate not AI.
---

I didn't call her a liar either. Whoever puts out AI as if it was real is though.
Can I ask, what would be the value of an AI Kate saying she has cancer?

Surely if they were going to bring an an AI video it would be her skipping around shouting from the rooftops about how well she is… not calmly sat there looking devastated saying she has cancer?

I don’t even for a moment think this is AI or anything artificial.

Reactions: 29
Re Harry and Meghan not knowing. I think it’s completely normal not to share news with estranged family members. Uncle Gary can duck off too!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They were cut out of any information when they went on Oprah, likely even before.
The royals have closed ranks on them and its obvious.
---
It's only parents who feel their kids are bonded through some sort of sibling bond. Truth is many siblings aren't close. Some siblings are just awful people that you happen to grow up with and have no choice in the matter.

I've cut off a sibling for stealing my favourite handbag. If they did an interview, book and documentary that detailed my private life I wouldn't even acknowledge that that sibling ever existed for the rest of my life.

I think William is done with Harry and I can't say I blame him.
Agree with this, I’ve cut a sibling off for how he treated my parents and how he’s treated his own son. It’s why I’m reluctant to believe a lot of what Harry says, my brother could easily write a book that tells a sob story of how his family have cut him off and some of the things that happened and it would make us all look bad but it wouldn’t tell the full story of all his problems. I said at the time of reading it that Spare felt very one sided with pretty much no acceptance of fault ever in his life.

I think people need to move on from Harry and William ever being friends again, and Harry is delusional if he thinks William is ever letting him near Kate again. They implied her years of abuse was just people being rude, made continual jibes at her in Spare and Harry then implied only he married for love and that other royal wives just fit the mould. Why would William want him back in his life? He has his own family and friends, a brother who acts like that is best forgotten about.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.