The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is his hand bigger than her face? Why are his eyes so close together that he'll only ever be able to see dead ahead? So many questions....
But other than that it’s a lovely piece of art… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've seen mentioned a few times in articles now

'Harry and meghan found out with the rest of the world'

And...?
Harry turned his penis into content. Why would they tell him private medical info.

Reactions: 20
Does everyone here believe the latest video isn't faked? It's a different story on X.

The flowers don't move at all and are blurry. The sound is too clear without a mic being on Kate etc.

Some might say "So what if it is? How many movies are made with a green screen? Does that take away the authenticity? It’s the message that matters not where the video was shot" but if the video was made using AI then why trust the message? This isn't supposed to be a movie anyway - it's supposed to be real. If Kate was too unwell to be outside then film it inside?? Or just issue a statement if she doesn't want to be filmed? I hate the deception.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does everyone here believe the latest video isn't faked? It's a different story on X.

The flowers don't move at all and are blurry. The sound is too clear without a mic being on Kate etc.

Some might say "So what if it is? How many movies are made with a green screen? Does that take away the authenticity? It’s the message that matters not where the video was shot" but if the video was made using AI then why trust the message? This isn't supposed to be a movie anyway - it's supposed to be real. If Kate was too unwell to be outside then film it inside?? Or just issue a statement if she doesn't want to be filmed? I hate the deception.
I really, really hope you are joking.

Reactions: 27

Seen that on Facebook too "the stripes are reflecting on the bench" "she wore that jumper in 2016" "this app says its 96% chance of being AI" 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Bugger off will you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just nowhere to be seen.

Anyway the truth always comes out in the end.
Why would it be seen? They're never seen in the actual visual media.

The truth did come out... in that video. Because they were being hounded by people making up insane conspiracy theories and nasty rumour while going through a cancer diagnosis.

Reactions: 27

There is literally a wee note saying it was filmed by the BBC on the 20th March, like right on the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.