The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cut my sibling off 11 years ago. He’s never met my kids or my partner. He was toxic. And I’d do it again to protect my sanity and safety. I’m with William.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Re Harry and Meghan not knowing. I think it’s completely normal not to share news with estranged family members. Uncle Gary can duck off too!
It's sad things are this way but not surprising after all the things that happened. Harry and Meghan repeatedly made comments targeting Kate - at the Oprah's interview (Kate wasn't that harassed by the press according to Meghan), in the netflix serie (Harry talking about others in the RF marrying women that can fit the mold while he did a love marriage or something like that) or in Harry's book (Kate not being nice enough with Meghan etc.). They also didn't deny Scobie's claim that Kate was one of the RF members who made racist comments - even though Harry pretended they never claimed that anyone in the RF was racist...

It's a bit ironical to have Harry and Meghan complaining about how badly they have been made by the press - hinting that some of the RF members/the men in grey suits are behind it but didn't hesitate to smear RF members while exposing their 'truth'. They knew the RF won't answer back to these allegations and took advantage of it. The kettle calling the black pot...

Harry made sure that anyone in his family won't dare to share with him sensitive infos. I am not sure there is anything worse when you are someone with his public profile than having your relatives not trusting you anymore. Being a celeb is a lonely world (with a lot of perks for sure) - not having anymore a family safety net must be wild. And for what? To be able to pay a mansion in Montecito and live the high life. That seems way too costly to be worth it.

Reactions: 25
So the palace knew that The Sun were going to share the farm shop video. I’m quite sure KP wouldn’t have been happy for them to share a video if it was lookalikes or body doubles after the Mother’s Day photo 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wonder if the „we weren’t defended against the press by the palace“ comments from H&M was one reason KP or BP didn’t react - those Kate conspiracies were a lot worser then during the Hight of the negative Meghan stories and they done nothing until they put Kate out for a video to tell the world she had cancer

they didn’t even defend the next in line (as will was under the cheating / kid rumors) - why should they a daughter in line for no 6?

Reactions: 1
Speaking of awful royal “art” this just came up on my TikTok from some random account, what’s alarming is that people in the comments think it’s real 😂😂😂

IMG_7452.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn't it a coincidence that all the conspiracies against Meghan came true? And all the negative conspiracies against Catherine PoW came crashing face first. Everyone were on Photoshop-gate bandwagon... Like even Blake Lively had to apologise... I like how the future generations is following "Don't complain, Don't explain" like Queen. H&M should learn to shut their holes.

Reactions: 3
Can I ask, what would be the value of an AI Kate saying she has cancer?

Surely if they were going to bring an an AI video it would be her skipping around shouting from the rooftops about how well she is… not calmly sat there looking devastated saying she has cancer?

I don’t even for a moment think this is AI or anything artificial.
Some people are too far gone to bother reasoning with, sadly.

Reactions: 12
Laying the blame at the men in grey suits seems like a massive deflection from the people who have engaged in this nutfuckery. Diana died in a car crash because she wasn’t wearing a seating. The paps and media hounded her because of the type of people in the U.K. and across the globe who wanted and felt entitled to know about every detail of her life. It was a supply and demand situation.

As for Kate, the people to blame for are the ghouls, conspiracy theorists and the where’s Kate brigade. Yes, the photoshopped Mother’s Day phot was a duck up but the madness started long before it. As much as I despise the concept of monarchy, the women in it are entitled to medical privacy. Retaining some autonomy over their own medical information shouldn’t result in mass hysteria over affairs, murders and body doubles.

The same goes for Meghan Markle’s pregnancies. Choosing her own doctor and not presenting her babies to the public and media 10 minutes after the last push doesn’t mean her babies are fake or that she used surrogates.
Very well put, however for the last paragraph, for the babies who are in Line of Succession it probably should not be any doctor from next door… there are sure legitimacy reasons, official requirements in order to have the royal birth certificates. Not sure how it was handled though.

Reactions: 1
The same goes for Meghan Markle’s pregnancies. Choosing her own doctor and not presenting her babies to the public and media 10 minutes after the last push doesn’t mean her babies are fake or that she used surrogates.
I think there was some confusion as it was reported that Dr Penny Law delivered Archie but then her husband came forward and said that she didn't.

And then Harry said that Archie was born and they were discharged an hour after birth (even though Meghan had an epidural). But then again Harry isn't the sharpest tool in the box so maybe he was just muddled.

Reactions: 6
Very well put, however for the last paragraph, for the babies who are in Line of Succession it probably should not be any doctor from next door… there are sure legitimacy reasons, official requirements in order to have the royal birth certificates. Not sure how it was handled though.
Any registered doctor or hospital can deliver a baby and provide proof of birth. That a respected doctor and hospital would cover up a fake baby scam or use of a surrogate is beyond nuts and falls into the nutfuckery category
---
I think there was some confusion as it was reported that Dr Penny Law delivered Archie but then her husband came forward and said that she didn't.

And then Harry said that Archie was born and they were discharged an hour after birth (even though Meghan had an epidural). But then again Harry isn't the sharpest tool in the box so maybe he was just muddled.
Has it ever been confirmed who delivered the baby or is this all speculation? As for the when, isn't the most likely explanation that they lied about the when to keep the press at bay for a few days and that Harry slipped up because he’s not particularly bright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wait, why is there another royal thread? So much laps over, it seems pointless
There has always been a William and Kate thread but it was hardly ever used. It's sprung into life in the last couple of weeks. Most of the more 'colourful' posters disappeared over to that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There has always been a William and Kate thread but it was hardly ever used. It's sprung into life in the last couple of weeks. Most of the more 'colourful' posters disappeared over to that one.
I thought it had gone a little sane in here.

AI. Honestly. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like this thread because it’s a lot more reasonable than the other more specific ones 😅

Reactions: 24
Meanwhile Prince Edward, who was recently been in Uganda, is going to be stepping up and having a more prominent role. Sophie has been in Leeds Hospital visiting a paediatric neuroscience ward.

Reactions: 11
They were cut out of any information when they went on Oprah, likely even before.
The royals have closed ranks on them and its obvious.
---
It's only parents who feel their kids are bonded through some sort of sibling bond. Truth is many siblings aren't close. Some siblings are just awful people that you happen to grow up with and have no choice in the matter.

I've cut off a sibling for stealing my favourite handbag. If they did an interview, book and documentary that detailed my private life I wouldn't even acknowledge that that sibling ever existed for the rest of my life.

I think William is done with Harry and I can't say I blame him.
I think for me the point at which I made my judgements of Harry's character was his trying to "share" the blame for his Nazi uniform debacle. Trying to say that others are at fault for not talking you out of an idea you came up with is very telling. Needing to have the public hear that you blame others after almost 2 decades is even more telliing.

If he needs credit and praise for any good idea or action but needs others to be blamed for any bad idea or action, that is not a reliable narrator. If his family are now very sparing in the information they provide to him, or the timeline in which it is given (i.e. not before a press release has been issued) I'd not be surprised.

Reactions: 23
Has it ever been confirmed who delivered the baby or is this all speculation? As for the when, isn't the most likely explanation that they lied about the when to keep the press at bay for a few days and that Harry slipped up because he’s not particularly bright.
Omid Scobie said it was Penny Law in Finding Freedom. Meghan's legal team said that she allowed friends and family to be used as sources "so the true position... could be communicated to the authors to prevent any further misrepresentation"

Omid Scobie said it was Penny Law in Finding Freedom. Meghan's legal team said that she allowed friends and family to be used as sources "so the true position... could be communicated to the authors to prevent any further misrepresentation"
So Finding Freedom is 100% factual?

I cut my sibling off 11 years ago. He’s never met my kids or my partner. He was toxic. And I’d do it again to protect my sanity and safety. I’m with William.
I've done the same with my brother. He hurt my child, I will never forgive him, he is dead to me.

• Heart
Remember back to when Meghan's family were saying awful things about her before the wedding? I was sucked in for quite a while to the - oh my gosh - they are just horrible, mean people being nasty about their family member. They were telling the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.