The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have told the truth from the start instead they chose to stay silent while the whole world was getting scammed by them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
They should have told the truth from the start instead they chose to stay silent while the whole world was getting scammed by them.
But at the time of the surgery, when it was announced she was in hospital, they had no idea the problem was cancer related!

Reactions: 44
They did tell us she'd undergone major surgery and planned to be back at Easter. They only told the kids about the cancer today so FFS of course they shouldn't have told us any sooner.

Reactions: 45
Bless her. I hope this shuts the weirdos up. I'm the same age as Kate, with a young family also. It hits hard that someone so healthy and who obviously has the best of everything can be stricken by cancer - the great leveller. I'm not here to speculate. I only wish her privacy and hope she makes a full recovery.

Reactions: 26
They have had to tell us I think. If she is having chemo then there is no way she will be back doing engagements next week which is when Easter is.

Reactions: 26
who was being scammed ?
the poor woman has cancer she’s 3 young kids at the end off the day it’s her business not ours
I hope she makes a full recovery ,she looks so upset in that video

• Sad
Reactions: 53
My feeling is she has taken the medical steps most people would. Discovery of abnormal cells, surgery to remove, testing on tissue came back with cancer diagnosis.
Cancer is a shock diagnosis. People are not usually able to talk about it immediately. With Catherine she is seemingly fit, healthy with 3 young children. They wouldn't want to scare their children.
They don't owe people their medical records.
So sad coming the same time as KC3s diagnosis.

Reactions: 37
I hope the conspiracy theorists are happy that they have essentially forced her to announce that she has cancer via a video. Although I can imagine that they will now move to speculating on what type of cancer she has.

I feel for Kate. She was trying to come recover from surgery, come to terms with a cancer diagnosis herself and also tell their children and deal with their concerns and worries all while anyone with an internet connection and a lack of brain cells were spreading rumours about her and her marriage and demanding she reveal private medical information. This includes 3 employees of the hospital she was treated in.

And William has a father and wife both going for cancer treatment and a brother and sister in law who decide this is the best time to reveal their next money making deal. I hope Harry doesn't fly home. I imagine he is the last person William would want to see.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It sounds like the cancer may have been removed but the chemo is just to make sure it hasn’t spread

Reactions: 15
The kids broke up school for Easter today so they wanted to wait until now to announce it in the hope the hysteria will die down before they go back. Those poor kids, and her parents as well 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And anyone who feels ‘scammed’ needs to have a word with themselves.
This.

I hate social media and the internet sometimes (a lot of the time). People seem to think it gives them a reason to air their unwelcome and ignorance views and just be downright rude.

Reactions: 19
I feel very bad for her. Whenever she returns to royal duties they will be analysing every detail of her appearance and hair.

Reactions: 11
or she has the right to medical privacy, just like everyone else in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.