The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God ... I'm going to need a lie down after this announcement aren't I? Just as everything was calming down. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Over on the W & K thread too know people at BBC. Health related announcement at 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet it will just bee some generic non-announcement: 'much speculation, thanks for well wishes, understands concern, continues to recover well and is expected back after Easter, blah blah blah'.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet it will just bee some generic non-announcement: 'much speculation, thanks for well wishes, understands concern, continues to recover well and is expected back after Easter, blah blah blah'.
Yes, I'm guessing a very brief statement, signed by C. Lots of hoopla in the media, but not much more than that from Kensington Palace.

POW has announced she is undergoing chemotherapy after cancer was discovered following tests after her surgery

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had a feeling it was cancer when they said they would release a major announcement about her health. That’s absolutely terrible news

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Awful news for everyone. Poor William having to deal with his father and his wife having cancer

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She didn’t look like herself at all. Terrible news, it was a weird way to go about it but at least there’s no more speculation

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.