The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not so sure why there was such pandemonium over the photo. Did it matter that much if it was photoshopped or not. Seems the media went into meltdown over it.

Reactions: 6

Can anyone write out what she’s saying, I think it’s about a play.
I expected her voice to be really posh but its quite normal

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it has already been mentioned on here, but DM are reporting that MM has done a photoshoot with the kids for her new homeware line. I wonder if that will be conveniently released around Easter.....?
Sounds pretty desperate. The only thing Meghan has left to sell are her children or a divorce and nobody gives a duck about her brand, not even her own fans who are busy talking about Kate. She'll need to photoshop Thomas Markle's features off those kids' faces if she wants to limp to a further 10 followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Lady Louise is growing up to be a lovely young lady. She will I’m sure do well, have the career she wants, marry well and have the life that many would want to have away from the drama of the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not so sure why there was such pandemonium over the photo. Did it matter that much if it was photoshopped or not. Seems the media went into meltdown over it.
I’ve said it a few times now but the issue isn’t that it was photoshopped. The issue is that they sent the image to international media agencies like AP but can’t or won’t verify that a photo with all those people present was actually taken. That’s why the kill order was given for the photo.

If for example they had a blurry photo because someone moved or blinked, but they sent the original(s) to verify then the media agencies wouldn’t have taken down the image. The issue is that a clearly altered image was presented and they can’t prove it’s a real photo.

No media agencies would care if a wrinkle was removed or teeth were whitened. It being photoshopped isn’t the issue. KP choosing or being unable to verify the photo is a recent family photo as they described it is the issue.

Reactions: 18
I'm a lurker on here but apparently there is a 6pm announcement tonight. I've heard this from someone that works at Sky

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Apparently no one is dead but the person at sky said even they haven’t been told what the news is. I wonder if Charles is terminal maybe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.