The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to write down my feelings out loud. Feel really sad seeing this tonight, not sure why it’s made me SO sad as I don’t particularly care for the royal family at all tbh but she’s so young and has three young children - it’s really hit a nerve. I lost my mum to cancer as a teenager. When we found out she was poorly I cannot imagine having to have listen to people speculate my dad was having an affair or all this bollocks. Thankfully I would like to think the children are too young to have heard the rumours.

I hope she gets over it and recovers well. Cancer is a c***.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I am wondering if it is ovarian? I had surgery to remove a large ovarian cyst 2 years ago and i lost my right ovary in the process. The tests showed that it had boarderline tumour cells in it. I did not require any additional treatment, but I have scans every few months to check that it hasn't developed on my surviving one, if that happens I would need a full hysterectomy and possibly further treatment.

What ever it is, I hope that it is easily treated and things can go back to normal soon.

I agree with one of the above posters. I lost my Dad to cancer and it would have been so upsetting if I knew people were making jokes about how ill he was, or thinking that it was a cover for an affair or him being beaten by my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, cancer.

I hope all those cunts going on about her having an affair / william beating her are bleeping ashamed on themselves.

I'm glad She's cleared the air. But awful she had to at such a stressful time

• Heart
Reactions: 52
God, poor woman. Can't imagine having to process a cancer diagnosis while aware that the world is saying the worst things about you, your husband, your family...

That said, let's hope their PR team gets better. It should never have come to Kate having to record a video straighten things out.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She didn’t look like herself at all. Terrible news, it was a weird way to go about it but at least there’s no more speculation
She was given no choice but to have to do the camera piece herself or else the fuckwit conspiracy theorists would say she was already dead or some other tit.
Shame on all that have forced her to do this. I hope you feel happy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m honestly shocked. If I was a betting person I would have definitely put money on it being bowel related, when my American relatives asked I even said that’s what I thought it was.
Cancer is horrendous, I hope she recovers well and recovers soon.

Reactions: 8
What awful news they really are having a terrible year. No wonder William has looked a bit lost in recent times.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I didn’t get why so many people were making jokes about her disappearance etc when something serious was clearly going on. I had a feeling she wasnt well you literally don’t know what people are going through

Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, cancer.

I hope all those cunts going on about her having an affair / william beating her are bleeping ashamed on themselves.

I'm glad She's cleared the air. But awful she had to at such a stressful time
I am raging at all the looney tunes conspiracy nuts who have made it all so difficult for them the past couple of weeks.

Time to leave TRF alone for a bit with Charles and Catherine both undergoing cancer treatment. It doesn't matter who you are it will be a really crappy time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Much respect to her for making that announement. I hope she doesn't find the chemo too awful and that she can come out of it knowing that it has worked.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if this was the personal reason William had to pull out? I guess that’s maybe when they got the dreaded news. I feel so, so upset. Those poor kids 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This has really hit me I must say, mainly thinking about those three little kids who must be so confused and petrified. And Jesus Christ poor William, your Dad and your wife diagnosed within weeks of each other. Wishing her a full recovery ❤
---
I wonder if this was the personal reason William had to pull out? I guess that’s maybe when they got the dreaded news. I feel so, so upset. Those poor kids 😢
One of the royal reporters has said it was, I presume they got the news then

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am glad this is now known and hopefully will mean everyone backs off. She has three young children to care for emotionally, her chemotherapy to think about and with her FIL seriously ill with cancer too. What a tit show it has been and now hopefully she can focus on the important things, and we all can too.

Reactions: 23
I am the same age as Kate and have three young children the same age as hers. No money in the world can make it easier for those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Yes, it’s said in various articles/tweets that was the reason why.

Reactions: 5
God, poor woman. Can't imagine having to process a cancer diagnosis while aware that the world is saying the worst things about you, your husband, your family...

That said, let's hope their PR team gets better. It should never have come to Kate having to record a video straighten things out.
Exactly. That poor woman having to process all that in a goldfish bowl is bad enough, but under those circumstances as well.

PR people at KP need to get fired though. They should have deflected all of that in an authoritative manner and allowed her to have the space and privacy to heal.

Reactions: 21
Preventative chemo, is that just to stop it spreading or will it hopefully get rid of the cancer too or would she require further treatment to address that?

Reactions: 4
Hope all the ghouls and conspiracy theorists are happy now.

I wonder if it was a burst appendix that turned out to be cancer. Have personal experience of this in my family. Thankfully they recovered well.
---
Preventative chemo, is that just to stop it spreading or will it hopefully get rid of the cancer too or would she require further treatment to address that?
Preventative means not thought to have spread but they want to mop up any cancer cells that might be lurking just in case

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.