The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Half a mill of public money spent on the case that he’ll have to pay 90% back, and he’s still going to appeal it💀💀💀 someone on his side needs to tell him to give it up
I'm shocked his PR team aren't begging him to give up. He seems to despise any negative headlines about himself, but is repeatedly costing the public money to argue that he should cost the public money for his protection. There's no chance for positive attention here, just a dream of proving himself right.

Reactions: 17
If Harry had a decent therapist they'd suggest to let it go with all the legal cases. But without all these legal cases in his futile attempt at vengeance what would he fill his days with?

I don't think sending 50 jars of jams to influencers is the best way to kick off a brand in 2024 that doesn't even need the publicity. The monogram mess manages to look even worse on a label.
Screenshot_20240416_095206_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Harry had a decent therapist they'd suggest to let it go with all the legal cases. But without all these legal cases in his futile attempt at vengeance what would he fill his days with?

I don't think sending 50 jars of jams to influencers is the best way to kick off a brand in 2024 that doesn't even need the publicity. The monogram mess manages to look even worse on a label.
View attachment 2878358
It’s looks like one of those blot tests where people can all see different things because, let’s face it, it’s a splodge

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The name "American Riviera Orchard" wrecks my head. Too many localisations that look like they were drawn out of a hat by AI - where tf actually is it? I'd be ok with "Orchard of the American Riviera." Or just drop the copycat "Riviera" and go with Californian or Montecito or even Yankee Sussex ffs.

Reactions: 13
This brand is really baffling to me. Its interesting that the stuff Meghan did while a royal, the Grenfell cookbook, the smart works collection etc I thought was really great and refreshing, and everything they’ve done outside seems totally confusing, not thought through and destined to be a flop. Don’t tell me the support and team they had actually knew what they were doing and weren’t actually out to get them?!

I really can’t see where this brand is going to go, I think it’s likely more of an off shoot of the Netflix show, but in that case it should have been launched after the show, not before

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2878358
An optical illusion or is the label peeling off/not attached well on the left hand side of the jar? The whole concept is baffling to be honest. Who’s promoting eating sugar these days? Unless madam has invented a sweetener free miraculous alternative to sugar.

Reactions: 20
Lots of what the Californian couple have done has been an own goal.

The brand is poorly thought out and confusing. They could have launched a cohesive brand (by taking good advice) years ago, not done the netflix or Oprah stuff to have some integrity with the privacy mantra and made more money. But I think their thirst for revenge wouldn't let them take the high ground.

I've just finishing listening to Spare. Wow. It definitely didn't accomplish what he was hoping for with me, just made me think he's even more of an insufferable prick than I thought originally. I cannot stand the pair of them even more now. They just need to stop courting attention and live their life quietly, away from the public eye like they claim they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The name "American Riviera Orchard" wrecks my head. Too many localisations that look like they were drawn out of a hat by AI - where tf actually is it? I'd be ok with "Orchard of the American Riviera." Or just drop the copycat "Riviera" and go with Californian or Montecito or even Yankee Sussex ffs.
Same here. It's probably been discussed lots already but what on earth is it supposed to signify!

Jam that looks and probably tastes like anything you can pick up in any farm shop. It's totally bizarre.

Jam that looks and probably tastes like anything you can pick up in any farm shop. It's totally bizarre.
It's a rather strange launch product. What's the usp?

It's a tried and tested celebrity brand formula to take something that's selling well in Europe and re-do it for the American market. Like Blake lively did with fever tree or jlo did with Italian bitters.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2878358
The logo looks like an old Welsh woman kneeling with her spinning wheel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Meghan flogging jam reminded me of a scene in The Crown where the Duke of Windsor promotes a soap in a magazine article. I don't think that's true, or google would find the magazine article or promotion, but it has quite the same energy. Anyway, glad I found this blog, because spotting little treaures in the background has become one of my favourite things about tv shows.

Reactions: 6
I think they did resort to flogging crap to make ends meet since they were both so endlessly profligate, which is in the end why he wrote his book - or well - it was ghostwritten like Wallis's.

Some of the parallels are eerie.

Reactions: 6
I've just finishing listening to Spare. Wow. It definitely didn't accomplish what he was hoping for with me, just made me think he's even more of an insufferable prick than I thought originally. I cannot stand the pair of them even more now. They just need to stop courting attention and live their life quietly, away from the public eye like they claim they want.
Anyone who thinks that Harry is a happy go luck, one of the lads, cheeky chippie led astray by an evil American temptress should listen to Spare. He’s always been the prick’s prick.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.