The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn't even look like Beatrice. Is it because her hair is scraped back?
She doesn't look right at all. She's normally very pretty

Reactions: 1
That doesn't even look like Beatrice. Is it because her hair is scraped back?
She doesn't look right at all. She's normally very pretty
I wouldn’t call her very pretty.. I would call her nice.. I agree she doesn’t look right.. Something is not right with her.. I hope she is ok

Reactions: 10
Poor girl, I understand why she would feel terrible about the interview, but it’s not her fault her father is a weird, creepy pedalo.

Reactions: 13
Poor girl, I understand why she would feel terrible about the interview, but it’s not her fault her father is a weird, creepy pedalo.
But also her mum has had two cancer diagnosis in the past year, the head of the family and Kate. I think all that is a lot, people said Edward lost a lot of weight in the aftermath of both his parents dying. As a family they are having a stressful time and it brings home to you your own mortality when your family are ill

Reactions: 24
I do feel for the York girls. While I can’t take to Eugenie I do have a soft spot for Beatrice. And while yes she’s a princess married to a millionaire she has really been through it in recent years. She’s lost both her grandparents who she was seemingly very close to, and was also in the very early stages of pregnancy when Phillip died which would have felt particularly cruel I’m sure. Her mum has had two cancer diagnosis within 12 months and then of course there’s Andrew. It’s very easy for us to look at him and see the POS that he is, but very few can understand what it’s like to come to terms with the fact that that man is your Dad, and it would seem a very present and loving Dad - I’ve never got the impression he was absent or cold with his kids. I don’t blame her for not being able to rectify in her head that it could be true and therefore trying to do everything she could to clear his name. Then that backfired. Plus the York girls were absolutely dragged for their appearance in the noughties press which has to have taken a toll. To be honest I’m surprised she’s ended up as well rounded as she seems to be and didn’t end up going totally off the rails, I think Edo has been the making of her. I think her old boyfriend was a tit to her as well? Poor girl

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Bless him, he's done so much and deserves to retire at 88 and in poor health. Everything I've ever read about him seems to indicate he's an exemplary, decent person.

re: Meghan she is just as vile as her entire family, it makes a lot of sense.

Bless him, he's done so much and deserves to retire at 88 and in poor health. Everything I've ever read about him seems to indicate he's an exemplary, decent person.

re: Meghan she is just as vile as her entire family, it makes a lot of sense.
He has certainly done his bit for the Royals Family but years ago there were a lot of stories out there claiming to hat he hit his wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He has certainly done his bit for the Royals Family but years ago there were a lot of stories out there claiming to hat he hit his wife.
Oof I'd never heard of that.

Katharine seems just like a lovely person with all she's been through and just laying low as a music teacher.

Reactions: 8
Something about Edo gives me a bad vibe... I think Beatrice looks especially different as I'd say she has v little makeup on in that shot, as well as all the life stresses, as mentioned above.

Reactions: 7
Something about Edo gives me a bad vibe... I think Beatrice looks especially different as I'd say she has v little makeup on in that shot, as well as all the life stresses, as mentioned above.
I have been hearing all sorts about him.. bitchy remarks that he is not a millionaire etc.. he is still doing his ex partner.. he is a spiv.. you really don’t know a lot of that could be jealousy or it could be true, who knows.. I think she was friends with him a long time.. so she would know the background.. I hope for her he is a gooden ..

Reactions: 2
Oof I'd never heard of that.

Katharine seems just like a lovely person with all she's been through and just laying low as a music teacher.
I have always liked her and she was doing a lot of good works v quietly way before Princess Diana did. She used to help out in soup kitchens

Reactions: 11
OK, I'll likely get shot for this but he has a weak chin. Never a good sign jmo. I don't see either York girls' marriages lasting tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her family is vile. Their obsession with her and need for clout is creepy and embarrassing.
MM is exactly like her family then. She's used the royals in exactly the same way for clout and merching. MM need for clout and attention is beyond creepy and embarrassing.

I have always liked her and she was doing a lot of good works v quietly way before Princess Diana did. She used to help out in soup kitchens
And when she asked to step back from her royal duty and become a teacher, the Queen agreed. No fanfare, just got on with it quietly and became "Mrs Kent".

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.