The Royal Family #47

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is so funny because Kate got some raised eyebrows for allegedly gifting homemade jam to the RF at Christmas. The whole royal housewife with homemade jam, self knitted jumpers and gardening schtick is so tied to her. Frumpy, bland, stepford Kate….. - not my opinion but that’s part of the picture.
And that M is now working with the same narrative after all the bad blood and producing herself as kind of an Anti-Kate is hilarious. I wonder if it stings that she has to go down that route…
Your suggestion would be an amazing passive aggressive witch move by M though. I almost wish she did and we would get a fantastic cat fight with lots of little jabs like that.

I will say though- the terracotta pot with the lemons and jasmin(?) looks very nice. So while I think the label looks outdated (not lovely vintage) and pretentious the presentation as a whole is beautiful.
Yes I was thinking the same thing! Kate talked in an interview about worrying what to gift the Queen that first Christmas after the wedding and in the end she gave a homemade chutney.

Given Meghan named her blog after a favourite wine I’m a bit surprised she hasn’t gone down the path of developing her own wine company. Especially given how profitable other celebrity booze brands have been.

Reactions: 6
Strawberry jam is also a very British and North European product. I would expect citrus and grapes and other warm climate fruit from the "American Riviera".
CA is a big grower of strawberries, most of the strawberries for north america come from there I believe. But most of them taste like crap :LOL:

It's just tit in every way, did they look at the royal shop and think what product is easiest to replicate?
Screenshot_20240417_121823_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised harry didn’t invest in a cannabis farm/ cafe. He must be a connoisseur by now but not a good example of a long term user of recreational drugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An eccentric royal couple that retired from royal duties to cultivate a wine brand would likely have actually got them the positive attention they seem to be after, honestly.

I don't think they'd of done the wine thing as that's limiting and a fair bit more effort. They want a brand that they can slap a label on things and charge a premium for, like most influencers.

Think drew Barrymore and her huge range of (tacky low quality) products sold in places like Walmart and bed bath.

Reactions: 4
I will say though- the terracotta pot with the lemons and jasmin(?) looks very nice. So while I think the label looks outdated (not lovely vintage) and pretentious the presentation as a whole is beautiful.
I think that was one of the influencers who made that pic and not MM.

Reactions: 1
Ventura County (so Oxnard, Camarillo mostly) strawberries are amazing if they're local. I used to go to a farm stand in Camarillo every week to get our strawberries. So, so good. I'd get other fruits and veg too but Ventura Co berries are the tit.

I assume this was made in some factory where they make Smuckers or something and they slapped a label on it 🤣

Reactions: 7
The logo is crap, the font hard to read, it's not obvious from the label what the product actually is, the label is peeling (how?! Normally jam jars the label is an arse to remove!). What a crap venture.

Reactions: 14
The logo is crap, the font hard to read, it's not obvious from the label what the product actually is, the label is peeling (how?! Normally jam jars the label is an arse to remove!). What a crap venture.
There’s an article in the Daily Mail and they said the recipient of that jar posted it on social media stating how delicious it was. The Mail also pointed out that the jar appears unopened so how would they know how it tastes…😆

• Haha
There’s an article in the Daily Mail and they said the recipient of that jar posted it on social media stating how delicious it was. The Mail also pointed out that the jar appears unopened so how would they know how it tastes…😆
Maybe it was a scratch and lick sniff label

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone should post this to piers Morgan’s x account.. that would really piss that bleep right off!! Also it will raise further funds ..

Reactions: 1
I love it.

I doubt Meghan or her team would think to register a .uk address in general, it sounds like a well intentioned troll did it.

Reactions: 9