The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted a throwback of these photos on Twitter and it got me thinking….should we be alarmed that Kate is the only one to have actually interacted with Paddington in real life?! Is this an omen? Or does it grant her immunity from Paddington popping up and taking her to “the other side” …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone posted a throwback of these photos on Twitter and it got me thinking….should we be alarmed that Kate is the only one to have actually interacted with Paddington in real life?! Is this an omen? Or does it grant her immunity from Paddington popping up and taking her to “the other side” …
You know I think you're onto something. She looks quite young there, has Paddington been plotting to overthrow the monarchy all along??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve decreed it grants her immunity. If it had been fake Paddington like Queeny, she’d be a goner. As it stands, she’s all good, as that’s very obviously the real Paddington

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's genuinely so tit that Paddington has become associated with tawdry death artworks. He has spent decades as a loveable scamp embodying all that is joyful and wholesome - now thanks to some weird Intagram artists, he's some kind of new grim reaper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Some of the things Ive seen them say are really low. Alleging domestic abuse from William, the affair, the pegging rumours, Eating disorders, god knows what else has come from that group of people. What are they even getting out of it? Its honestly bizarro.

This has just been published today. This man is a professional - hes on $100k+ a year, and hes churning out these conspiracy theories?
How UCLA's 'Race and Equity' director, who fondly calls Meghan 'America's Princess', is spreading vile conspiracy that Kate's cancer is FAKE while being paid $126,000 to 'uphold compassion'. So why WON'T university fire him? | Daily Mail Online
What a vile human being! I think most people project what is in their own lives, their lies, their eating disorders, domestic violence, cheating, being cheated on, and the likely unhappily overweight who are always commenting about everyone else's weight. I don't even have words for the pegging theorists. Much like the sussex squad, the peggers are on a while other level of human detritus. I often wonder how these people manage to not feel any shame about the lies they so fervently spread.

Reactions: 11
That probably chimes with my hearing/reading? that it has taken quite a toll on Rose Cholmondley and Catherine.
Which might explain William's molten lava rage whilst trying to keep to the "never explain never complain" mantra, which he obviously struggles with.
I have to admire that stoic silence the royals do. It must be so infuriating never being able to share your side or defend yourself yet, as proven by Harry and Meghan, when you do the sh*t hits the fan. Caught between a rock and a hard place.

Reactions: 8
I could be very stoic if I had a privileged life of being a princess, wearing diamonds, living in castles and having staff to cater for my every need. Very stoic indeed 🤣
---
I watched The Scoop last night on Netflix. It was very well done. I really enjoyed it. Very much recommend it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's genuinely so tit that Paddington has become associated with tawdry death artworks. He has spent decades as a loveable scamp embodying all that is joyful and wholesome - now thanks to some weird Intagram artists, he's some kind of new grim reaper.
I know it's awful he is just a lovable little character who loves marmalade sandwiches

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know it's awful he is just a lovable little character who loves marmalade sandwiches
Who is taking down the British monarchy and to think some people think it's Meghan.

(Although I won't rule them out being in cahoots)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see The Scoop is getting awful reviews. Gillian Anderson did play Emily Maitlis as Margaret Thatcher, it has to be said, but that didn’t stop my enjoyment of it.

Reactions: 8
I sat down to watch Scoop on Friday evening. I had been fighting off a cold all week, and was finally feeling better, so I thought I'd have a nice dinner and some wine, but I'm afraid I fell fast asleep so all I remember is a whippet and a Chanel logo brooch. There's no way I could have slept through the original interview though. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"race and equity director" tells you everything you need to know about this mentally compromised grifter and why they haven't fired him.

Dan Wootton is now alleging that he has evidence that H&M are in contact with\collaborate with the group of people who call themselves #sussexsquad on Twitter via a couple of intermediaries.

He says he has evidence that they were the origin of the rumours that occurred about the POW absence and they coordinated attacks over the past few years on the RF, PPOW, himself, other journalists etc.

He says he has evidence of some of their real identities and he also says that they have moved to a private server on Discord now that people have infiltrated their groups on Twitter.

IF he provides strong evidence that Harry and Meghan have something to do with this group of people I would be very surprised. But they are incredibly litigious, so if they don't sue him, I think that says a lot.

Tracking that was done on the stories about W & K originated in Montecito. That's electronic tracking of information being sent here and there.
So they do have definite proof.

Tracking that was done on the stories about W & K originated in Montecito. That's electronic tracking of information being sent here and there.
So they do have definite proof.
Yet it's only Dan reporting it? Would have expected the Mail to be all over it if it was true

Yet it's only Dan reporting it? Would have expected the Mail to be all over it if it was true
A few people are suggesting that there is more to come\a formal investigation. I'd imagine Buckingham Palace would squash any stories about this, it would be very embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.