The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact she’s still trailing after him despite his involvement with Epstein and trafficked young girls 🤢 That’s her level, she’s disgusting and no amount of charity work makes up for that.
Exactly, tarnished by association

The Queen was very forgiving considering what heinous activities Andrew got up to and that both Fergie and Sophie got stung by fake journos posing as Sheiks. Sophie ended up one of her favourites so no wonder the likes of Markle and then Harry were welcomed in and then almost allowed to basically tit all over everything the Queen stood for, without any real punishment.

Reactions: 11
Exactly - Fergie the original royal embarrassment.
Fake sheikh anyone ?
Was this the same one who caught Sophie out too? I didn’t know about this with Fergie!
---
A quick google tells me it was the same one! Caught quite a few out as well as Sophie and Sarah!

Reactions: 3
I always said they’d get back together once Philip had popped his clogs, and it seems that has happened. He couldn’t stand her.
But they've lived together for years. The only difference now is that Fergie's grinning mug is at the events, when previously she'd be sitting at home

Reactions: 12
But they've lived together for years. The only difference now is that Fergie's grinning mug is at the events, when previously she'd be sitting at home
I wonder how that affected their daughters. A normal family would find that very awkward and tense, but they just seemed to trot along with it in their horsey way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan Wootton is now alleging that he has evidence that H&M are in contact with\collaborate with the group of people who call themselves #sussexsquad on Twitter via a couple of intermediaries.

He says he has evidence that they were the origin of the rumours that occurred about the POW absence and they coordinated attacks over the past few years on the RF, PPOW, himself, other journalists etc.

He says he has evidence of some of their real identities and he also says that they have moved to a private server on Discord now that people have infiltrated their groups on Twitter.

IF he provides strong evidence that Harry and Meghan have something to do with this group of people I would be very surprised. But they are incredibly litigious, so if they don't sue him, I think that says a lot.

Reactions: 14
Harry and Meghan have openly met those people and have taken photos with them. It’s not some sort of new thing…

certainly a lot of the more insane rumors like William beating Kate are definitely from the squaddies.

Reactions: 14
Is Andrew enjoying his stroll to church a few days before the Netflix film about his interview comes out? I don't think anyone needs the film to remind them, and whatever about not being able to sweat he doesn't seem able to feel shame at all.
I think he’s genuine in his belief that he has done nothing wrong so has no reason to feel shame. He is in his own world of superiority and entitlement and believing he is loved by all and deserving of that love. Even if he admitted to what he did, it would be with the belief that he was bestowing an honour on those young girls. The arrogance is unbelievable.

Rufus Sewell has been talking about having to wear a massive prosthetic arse for the role in the Netflix thing ... the mind boggles. :ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t believe they’d cast Rufus Sewell but looking at photos, 4 hours of makeup has turned him into PA.

Reactions: 18
Who’s going to listen to Dan Wootton though? He might be right like he was about Schofield, but he’s a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Harry and Meghan have openly met those people and have taken photos with them. It’s not some sort of new thing…

certainly a lot of the more insane rumors like William beating Kate are definitely from the squaddies.
That probably chimes with my hearing/reading? that it has taken quite a toll on Rose Cholmondley and Catherine.
Which might explain William's molten lava rage whilst trying to keep to the "never explain never complain" mantra, which he obviously struggles with.
Makes you wonder what has happened that we don't even know about. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Who’s going to listen to Dan Wootton though? He might be right like he was about Schofield, but he’s a massive bleep.
People will listen anyway! The papers are dying for some royal drama. W and K are off the scene, there's nothing exciting happening and they're having to be nice about them all because they're sick.

Reactions: 7
That probably chimes with my hearing/reading? that it has taken quite a toll on Rose Cholmondley and Catherine.
Which might explain William's molten lava rage whilst trying to keep to the "never explain never complain" mantra, which he obviously struggles with.
Makes you wonder what has happened that we don't even know about. 🤔
Some of the things Ive seen them say are really low. Alleging domestic abuse from William, the affair, the pegging rumours, Eating disorders, god knows what else has come from that group of people. What are they even getting out of it? Its honestly bizarro.

This has just been published today. This man is a professional - hes on $100k+ a year, and hes churning out these conspiracy theories?
How UCLA's 'Race and Equity' director, who fondly calls Meghan 'America's Princess', is spreading vile conspiracy that Kate's cancer is FAKE while being paid $126,000 to 'uphold compassion'. So why WON'T university fire him? | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
it'll probably already be getting lapped up in the other thread.

People who hate them will eat it up. Dan knows mentioning them gets views

Reactions: 5
On the ‘Old Hollywood gossip & stories’ thread a poster kindly shared a link to a free copy of Hedda Hopper’s autobiography. She was a well known gossip columnist who had contacts with nearly everyone. Anyway, she wrote about the late Queen and Princess Margaret so I thought I’d share here :)
IMG_7463.jpeg
IMG_7464.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think he’s genuine in his belief that he has done nothing wrong so has no reason to feel shame. He is in his own world of superiority and entitlement and believing he is loved by all and deserving of that love. Even if he admitted to what he did, it would be with the belief that he was bestowing an honour on those young girls. The arrogance is unbelievable.
I agree 100% and this is the reason why he feels so aggrieved.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.