The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Andrew enjoying his stroll to church a few days before the Netflix film about his interview comes out? I don't think anyone needs the film to remind them, and whatever about not being able to sweat he doesn't seem able to feel shame at all.

Reactions: 5
Is Andrew enjoying his stroll to church a few days before the Netflix film about his interview comes out? I don't think anyone needs the film to remind them, and whatever about not being able to sweat he doesn't seem able to feel shame at all.
Rufus Sewell has been talking about having to wear a massive prosthetic arse for the role in the Netflix thing ... the mind boggles. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fergie was the original royal grifter, she just wasn't as good at it as MM.
It’s the fact she’s still trailing after him despite his involvement with Epstein and trafficked young girls 🤢 That’s her level, she’s disgusting and no amount of charity work makes up for that.

Reactions: 20
It’s the fact she’s still trailing after him despite his involvement with Epstein and trafficked young girls 🤢 That’s her level, she’s disgusting and no amount of charity work makes up for that.
Wasn’t she involved as well? Fergie seems as sneaky and devious as Andrew, especially where money is concerned. She gets away with it because for some reason people like her, think she’s funny or I think just feel sorry for her for being the spare part.

Reactions: 12

Yel

I think andrew being seen at the front is the biggest PR blunder they've made recently.

But Charles and William have bigger things going on at the moment and probably don't have the energy to deal with Andrew and the tit he has all the time in the world to cause.

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery so they can put him back in his place.

Reactions: 19
I think andrew being seen at the front is the biggest PR blunder they've made recently.

But Charles and William have bigger things going on at the moment and probably don't have the energy to deal with Andrew and the tit he has all the time in the world to cause.

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery so they can put him back in his place.
They weren't putting him in his place anyway. Andrew was with them at Christmas before anyone got sick. They've every right to see Andrew privately and Andrew has every right to go to church with them but parading him about in front of the cameras is a bit much.

Reactions: 17

Yel

An exclusive that doesn't really say anything. I don't buy it, they'd of had to post something before Easter and there's no evidence of anything being leaked. It's hardly like she got her phone out and went live, a whole BBC team went to record it.

Well placed source or stuff made up to bait for shares and clicks?

View attachment 2850702View attachment 2850703
The mail have now zapped this, best to always post screenshots or archive links for this very reason

Reactions: 2
I’ve come to the conclusion after listening to podcasts of late on Edward and Wallis, and various more recent ones that the whole of the RF are pretty much tone deaf, live in the centre of their own universe/palace ie KP,BP etc and are generally not very bright. They rely on their advisors and when they start not listening that’s when things go awry, eg W and k right now.

Reactions: 20
I’ve come to the conclusion after listening to podcasts of late on Edward and Wallis, and various more recent ones that the whole of the RF are pretty much tone deaf, live in the centre of their own universe/palace ie KP,BP etc and are generally not very bright. They rely on their advisors and when they start not listening that’s when things go awry, eg W and k right now.
You would think being told you are chosen by God , having access to immense privilegies just by virtue of birth and enjoying adoration by many of your subjects would do that to anyone. But that's what the majority of British people seem to want as there is no popular will to take them down - that would not even require a revolution, just something like a referendum. It's a bit of a Stockholm syndrome for both sides.

Reactions: 4
They weren't putting him in his place anyway. Andrew was with them at Christmas before anyone got sick. They've every right to see Andrew privately and Andrew has every right to go to church with them but parading him about in front of the cameras is a bit much.
Yes! I like the royals and I like having a Constitutional Monarchy (which I know isn't an opinion held by everyone on this thread!) but really I would prefer Andrew stay well out of the way for the remainder of his life.

For the RF to continue to evolve and stay relevant they need to channel Princess Anne - put your head down, do good work for good organisations, and don't court drama. Part of that requires keeping creepy Andrew out of the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Andrews presence is a handy tool to utilise when they would like the scrutiny anywhere but them. Someone on another thread describes him as a tethered goat. That's a pretty good description.

Reactions: 13
Andrews presence is a handy tool to utilise when they would like the scrutiny anywhere but them. Someone on another thread describes him as a tethered goat. That's a pretty good description.
I'd never thought of him in that way but yes he is a useful tool for them.

Reactions: 6
Are Andrew and fergie back together do we think? Quite an odd set up if not.
I think so. They've probably come to the conclusion that no one else will have them so they may as well stick together. TBF I'm not sure their divorce wasn't foisted upon them because of Sarah's embarrassing antics.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.