The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really made me angry yesterday seeing the daily mail (I know I know) describing KC as cancer "stricken" , he's not stricken as I'm not stricken, we're living with cancer while we live our lives, the fella was walking about shaking hands with people, hardly stricken! Stop putting him on death watch!
In fairness, this is the same paper that describes women as flaunting their enviable pins whenever they go out in a dress and have legs...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In fairness, this is the same paper that describes women as flaunting their enviable pins whenever they go out in a dress and have legs...
And if said woman has recently come out of a relationship she’s showing him what he’s missing as her long tresses cascade down her back whilst flaunting her ample assets!
Their “journalists” must be on work experience from school! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And if said woman has recently come out of a relationship she’s showing him what he’s missing out on as her long tresses cascade down her back whilst flaunting her ample assets!
Their “journalists” must be on work experience from school! 😜
And they always describe everyone as 'donning' whatever they are wearing. As though they are just 'donning' whatever it is, while the camera rolls.
And then they 'jet off' on holidays. They never just fly anywhere...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

I'm personally trying to "lead the way" with not linking to the mail with their articles as it only rewards them. Their posts are either garbage or recycled stuff. A screen shot of the top of the article shared here is usually enough.

Can get a bit annoying when people haven't read a thread and post just to drop a mail link that is recycled stuff that is not new news.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know and it is not ok. I don’t mind the RF per se and yes I get a lot I know for my £1.20 or whatever it is per person in the uk but I find it incredibly disrespectful to the British public that he is out and about. Whatever is happening with KC and Kate he should NOT be using it as an excuse to show his ugly mug nor should he be being facilitated by the RF to be at royal events.

Reactions: 28

Yel

An exclusive that doesn't really say anything. I don't buy it, they'd of had to post something before Easter and there's no evidence of anything being leaked. It's hardly like she got her phone out and went live, a whole BBC team went to record it.

Well placed source or stuff made up to bait for shares and clicks?

Screenshot_20240402_145044_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_145101_Brave.jpg

Reactions: 3
An exclusive that doesn't really say anything. I don't buy it, they'd of had to post something before Easter and there's no evidence of anything being leaked. It's hardly like she got her phone out and went live, a whole BBC team went to record it.

Well placed source or stuff made up to bait for shares and clicks?

View attachment 2850702View attachment 2850703
I think she intended to say she had cancer but wanted to wait until the easter holidays to make it public because of the kids. I do think there may have been a leak though and the badly edited picture etc was intentional to stall it coming out

Reactions: 4
Why is Andrew front and centre at the moment? And Fergie?
Remember when all headlines said Charles would banish him and kick him out of his massive place? What a load of bs that proved to be

Fergie must be loving life atm

Andrew's at church at Easter with Sarah. It's a family event, it's church. I don't see any problem with it personally. It is not like they are enabling him to go out and do royal duties or take up all the positions HMTQ allowed him to have.

Too bad God doesn't smite him when he goes in to a church tho.

Reactions: 16
Andrew's at church at Easter with Sarah. It's a family event, it's church. I don't see any problem with it personally. It is not like they are enabling him to go out and do royal duties or take up all the positions HMTQ allowed him to have.

Too bad God doesn't smite him when he goes in to a church tho.
It's a photo op, kinda like a red carpet

Reactions: 5
It's a photo op, kinda like a red carpet
Exactly, it’s part of the annual royal pr and not a private family event. It makes me hate the monarchy even more when I see his disgusting face along with his ginger partner in crime.

• Heart
I dont mind Fergie - but Andrew in any royal photo opp disgusts me. Yes he is going to church but he knows walking with family etc will get him attention. Completely enabled by the king.

Reactions: 19
It's not just a trip to church the same way Christmas day isn't just a trip to church. Surely there's some way of getting him to church without him having to walk along with the family in front of photographers.

Reactions: 10
Fergie was the original royal grifter, she just wasn't as good at it as MM.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.