The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re probably not wrong overall, but surely you must admit that there have been some very odd things over the last few weeks?
the odd thing's I see are all the silly conspiracy theories that have been raging!

Reactions: 13
Been lurking on this thread a little while.... I like the way she looks directly at the camera and stares for a couple of seconds... making sure she was caught on camera, its almost like she knew someone was in that car filming.... Also if they were body doubles, would make sense why 'William' had a cap on... coz this person isn't bald maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
At her last engagement before Christmas she looked extremely thin, even for her. She looks that thin I'm this video. Coupled with the Christmas ornaments I'd say this is video taken back then. What a mess.
---

100%
This is not a recent video, look at the Xmas decorations, look at her hair. It is her but it’s not been taken with in the last week.. Look at how people are reacting to her.. since this situation has happened.. there are no surprised faces..
Princess Kate & William seemed like a normal couple… the conspiracy theories are nonsense, says shopper who filmed them | The Sun

Shopper who filmed this. His name is in article. It was Saturday that he filmed them.

TMZ also has meta data and says it's from Saturday.
---
Been lurking on this thread a little while.... I like the way she looks directly at the camera and stares for a couple of seconds... making sure she was caught on camera, its almost like she knew someone was in that car filming.... Also if they were body doubles, would make sense why 'William' had a cap on... coz this person isn't bald maybe?
William has almost always a cap on in his private life....

Reactions: 15
Princess Kate & William seemed like a normal couple… the conspiracy theories are nonsense, says shopper who filmed them | The Sun

Shopper who filmed this. His name is in article. It was Saturday that he filmed them.

TMZ also has meta data and says it's from Saturday.
---

William has almost always a cap on in his private life....
Also very unlikely people would sit outside with spring jackets in December - and there is no window Xmas decorations to spot (as they had on the windows in December)

Reactions: 7
Do people even know what 100% means these days?

Several locals have said the fairy lights were up this weekend and the meta data says it was taken this weekend. But people are still convinced it wasn't. o_O

Reactions: 31
Neither me, nor my husband wear a wedding ring at home. Occasionally when we go out, one of us might forget to put it on 🤷🏻‍♀️
There are also fairy lights above our fireplace, but it’s definitely March. I kept them because it’s been a long winter and they look pretty.

Beginning to wonder if I really exist or if I’m generated by AI 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
See, the press finds a way to tell us it’s not Kate even though W has put yet another superinjunction out. I mean where is the bloody fringe? And buying bread. Obviously another badly staged set up….. 🤣
I really wonder how powerful KP is with Wiliam having 3 super injunctions going on. At least.
He has three injunctions out? Really?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So now that she's alive and well all the nut jobs are blaming KP. It really quite simple. She had major surgery, was out of action and is taking time to recover. Its only the crazy folk that decided it was anything more than that.
The palace created the storm around Kate. We can't pretend that the posts about Kate from the palace since the Mother's Day post have been anything other than incredibly poor.

People were hardly "crazy" for spotting an obviously edited and dubious image. Had they posted almost anything else with a caption saying Kate was contunuing to recover, there would not have been the gossip we have seen over the last week. It's reasonable to ask "but why did they clearly photoshop in Kate's head from another picture"?

Before Mother's Day it was a niche subsection of social media talking about her wellbeing. Their post led to people retrospectively analysing the clearly odd behaviour from the palace. This aggressive form of calling people crazy for any sort of suggestion that things have been a little odd is very OTT. Particularly given it's a site built on gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Most trusted royals

# 01 Kate (+30) and # 02 William (+29)
My 🤢 is at the the level of ignorance in this country, not you personally! It’s why we ended up with Johnson as PM. That’s shocking, after the last few weeks. Regardless of what’s really been going on. They are not to be trusted. None of them, they all piss in the same pot, so to speak.
---
The palace created the storm around Kate. We can't pretend that the posts about Kate from the palace since the Mother's Day post have been anything other than incredibly poor.

People were hardly "crazy" for spotting an obviously edited and dubious image. Had they posted almost anything else with a caption saying Kate was contunuing to recover, there would not have been the gossip we have seen over the last week. It's reasonable to ask "but why did they clearly photoshop in Kate's head from another picture"?

Before Mother's Day it was a niche subsection of social media talking about her wellbeing. Their post led to people retrospectively analysing the clearly odd behaviour from the palace. This aggressive form of calling people crazy for any sort of suggestion that things have been a little odd is very OTT. Particularly given it's a site built on gossip.
Has it been one big PR exercise to boost her popularity because she’s took a big hit with the racism accusations?

Reactions: 12
He has three injunctions out? Really?
It was sarcasm. I don’t believe for a second Wiliam has any super injunction out there. Neither for Rose or Kate‘s disappearance or whatever. If the press sits on dirt it’s because they choose not to release it for their own gain. Either to not piss KP off and loose any intel/spot on the rota or because it doesn’t suit them right now and they run it when they need it. If he has an affair or divorce it’s not affecting in anyway the running of the UK. A super injunction is not out there to protect his personal profile. It doesn’t matter if people think he is the devil himself. He is second in line and he will be king (if they don’t get abolished or he says he drops out). Just look at Charles. And Queen Camilla crowned alongside him. Who would have thought it possible just ten years ago? The public’s opinion can be changed or at least make the majority stop to care. Their strategy was a master class. I really don’t think a judge would grant it and I doubt he even thinks he needs it.

Reactions: 16
I think Charles is looking remarkably well for a man going through cancer treatment (no conspiracy here, it’s nice news)… although I know many people think he looks ill so 🤷🏼‍♀️

But hopefully whatever he’s having is somewhat mild and doing it’s job

Reactions: 10
My 🤢 is at the the level of ignorance in this country, not you personally! It’s why we ended up with Johnson as PM. That’s shocking, after the last few weeks. Regardless of what’s really been going on. They are not to be trusted. None of them, they all piss in the same pot, so to speak.
---

Has it been one big PR exercise to boost her popularity because she’s took a big hit with the racism accusations?
Not shocking at al. It was just hysteria from social media over a edited picture what all people now a days do. Social media is not real life.

Except she never took a big hit in the polls. And in that book it was Charles who said it. Kate was just in the room when the conversation took place. And most importantly Harry himself took it back and said they were not racist. Meghan said in her Oprah interview that Kate was a good person. No way she would have said that if she was a racist would she. Or are you calling Meghan a liar.

Reactions: 7
I think Charles is looking remarkably well for a man going through cancer treatment (no conspiracy here, it’s nice news)… although I know many people think he looks ill so 🤷🏼‍♀️

But hopefully whatever he’s having is somewhat mild and doing it’s job
I think he looks very well too! Hopefully one of the milder cancers that can be recovered from. I was really happy to see him looking so well (for someone with cancer)

Reactions: 5
You’re probably not wrong overall, but surely you must admit that there have been some very odd things over the last few weeks?
Not really. She had an operation which is likely something she doesn't want to talk about in the public domain for a personal reason. Is that really so weird? They said Easter, but the public decided to go crazy and totally ignore that.
She put out a photo because she is hounded within an inch of her life and it's mother's day so she probably felt she had to. She probably looked a bit tit so tampered with it a bit. Look at everyone out there constantly editing their photos, it's really no big scandal is it?
The affair stuff is just a load of hot air and people choosing to get ravenous over rumours. Again, I ask, what is the point to people spreading this tit? What do people get from it?
What gets me the most is that she has had surgery. She has a right to privacy just like anyone else. This crap about marrying into the royal family meaning she loses all autonomy over her own body is just scary - are we really in the dark ages? If she doesn't want to talk about it or explain she doesn't have to. Can't understand why anyone thinks it's their business and those that are so invested should probably find a more interesting hobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not shocking at al. It was just hysteria from social media over a edited picture what all people now a days do. Social media is not real life.
KP sent a misleading photo to news agencies worldwide. People need to stop presenting this as if they edited a wrinkle or whitened her teeth. The issue is that they can't produce an original or verify that everyone in the photo was actually there.

Posting a photo that can't be verified understandably raises questions. Their handling of her illness has been objectively awful.

If that was their intention, they didn't do a particularly good job lol.

Reactions: 12
I see it the other way - that people who believe whatever the royals put out without even questioning (the photoshop thing was ODD - press agencies have never issues a kill notice on a royal photo before) is why we end up with monsters like Trump - that doffing your cap to the higher classes and never questioning authority. (Not saying this is you - just another point of view)
But the people you talk about there do question things - just intelligently, without this mass hysteria and second guessing any tiny tidbit of information from so and so on Twitter and spreading it like wildfire from nothing.

I think a lot of the population don't frankly care if they edit a photo. Compare that to trump and his bloodbath comments and grabbing women by the pussy etc - worlds apart. The royals won't be perfect and tit will go down behind the scenes but is it really that ground breaking to care that much about? Way bigger issues in this world to deal with then a bit of Photoshop, it's ludicrous.

Reactions: 10
No, the majority of folk don’t care if a photo is edited, but a lot don’t care that the family themselves are a magnet for child abusers. They still queue up and wave their flags.

The PR thing. I meant it’s created a lot of sympathy for her. As in leave her alone, she’s not well blah, blah, blah.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.