The Royal Family #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my two penneth worth. I think it’s deffo Kate but her facial expressions and her walk are on perform mode, walking like she knows she’s being filmed. Smiling and slightly self conscious. Normal people walking to the car would have a resting face on (in my case total resting witch face)
Have you even seen the video. They come in frame and Kate and William are both talking/laughing with each other. That's what you see. A couple walking/talking/laughing.

Reactions: 8
It looks like certain sections of the public have taken up where the press were forced to leave off with their hounding and hacking. FFS. It is just as cuntish when civilians do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It looks like certain sections of the public have taken up where the press were forced to leave off with their hounding and hacking. FFS. It is just as cuntish when civilians do it.
Love your profile picture - one of my fave films! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow. Surely that’s an instant dismissal
Probably thought 200+k would see them thru to their next job. This is the problem with just how much celebrity pics and info has come to be worth. The media need to stand up and say that they will not be paying for illegally obtained information.

Reactions: 18
The way these conspiracy theories are going I’m surprised no one has accused Kate and William of being Israeli spies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw that The Sun paid £200k for those pictures. I had no idea what the going rate for a paparazzi picture is, but from googling £200k would make it once of the most expensive pap/candid pictures sold ever. The pictures of Britney shaving her head only went for $500k/£338k when I thought it would be much more.

People can blame KP for not silencing the rumours but the public need to take accountability for their desire for gossip that goes as far as someone accessing medical files. Diana wasn’t chased to her death for potential pennies, the people had a part to play as well.

Reactions: 12
Staff trying to access her private medical records is disgusting. I feel bad for Kate at this point, it must be stressful with all this going on when she’s trying to rest & recover. I know they haven’t really helped themselves with the way they’ve handled the entire situation but still, it’s gotten out of hand now.

Reactions: 27
If that was Kate at the farm shop, she looks like she has a lot of nervous energy from the way she was practically trotting along.

Someone previously said she runs on the spot/does jumping jacks waiting for her kids at pickup and from the above, I could really imagine that.

Reactions: 10
Presumably now that we all know and "accept" that photos can be photoshopped and played around with, it sets the groundwork for Andrew to suggest his most infamous photo to date was the product of Photoshop too???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Probably thought 200+k would see them thru to their next job. This is the problem with just how much celebrity pics and info has come to be worth. The media need to stand up and say that they will not be paying for illegally obtained information.
If they’re doctors and nurses they have to register with their regulators though and can get struck off for things like that. So no next job for them.
---
Considering he lives in Wentworth I dont know where he'd see them most days
On Tattle like the rest of us 😂

Reactions: 7
If they’re doctors and nurses they have to register with their regulators though and can get struck off for things like that. So no next job for them.
I saw someone on twitter/x say it was a nurse- of course may not be true - will see if i can find it again

Reactions: 3
If that was Kate at the farm shop, she looks like she has a lot of nervous energy from the way she was practically trotting along.

Someone previously said she runs on the spot/does jumping jacks waiting for her kids at pickup and from the above, I could really imagine that.
If i was in her shoes I'd be moving at a fair clip too. That nervous energy is no mystery.

I just remembered that awful thing when she was in hospital having her first baby and these Australian "comedians" prank called a nurse there, pretending to be QE2 and PP, and she fell for it and transferred the call - and later killed herself because she was so ashamed in the furore that followed.

I can't imagine trying to deal with that completely unnecessary but destructive drama at particularly vulnerable times for a woman.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Just catching up on here. When i first saw the video i thought it was Heidi Agan& not Kate (have a google). But she has supposedly denied its her too 🤔🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.