The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is with the royals is that they know that every single tiny bit of their public image will be scrutinised and commented on. So Kate would’ve known that her lack of wedding ring would be seized upon. Yet she still chose to leave it off. Interesting.
I'd not read into that too much, as if she's bloated from meds or has gained some weight it might simply not fit.
Generally if you are going through weight loss or gain you wait for the weight to settle for a while before re-sizing rings, as it's not good for the ring to be re-sized multiple times.

If she's consistently not wearing it when she's back for appearances, that would be the time for reading into things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see Judi James has been dusted off to tell us Kate looks a picture of health, vitality and happiness and ready to go on a country walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m glad Kate is feeling better and this is a lovely photo. I do wonder why, giving this photo is clearly posed and PR intentional, she chose not to wear her ring. This photo is not some impromptu photo. Maybe her hands are swollen? My hope is that she continues to recover and get back to work.

Has there been any further suggestion of this ailment? Given the secrecy and vagueness I wonder if this could be something related to an eating disorder or involving a gynecologist. I wouldn’t want to put that type of thing into public fodder if and until I was comfortable doing so.

Reactions: 4
I would assume this is an old photo, considering she’s wearing jeans. They always release older photos for milestones for the most part. if you had abdominal surgery even two months ago, you would not want anything like jeans pressing on your abdomen.
I love how they are so dramatic and their PR is so inept and they just release a photo with a curt one sentence. Still inept.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing is its a Mothers day photo which they always release not a photo about her surgery. If it wasn't for Mothers day they wouldn't even release a picture! So people getting up in arms about her not wearing a ring and it was taken months ago are forgetting that fact!

Reactions: 16
People will never be happy. They could have posted a pic of Kate in her hospital bed in a gown with her kids around and people would complain why she didn't make efforts to dress up for a pic/that's a stagged pic because she is in reality volunteering in a ship farm in New Zealand or joined the scientologists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The thing that makes me think it’s an older photo is that the leaves are really green. I haven’t seen any leaves that colour at the moment but it could be edited of course to brighten the photo.
The thing that annoys me is Louis’ hand, what is he doing with it haha!
Have you heard of evergreens?

The reaction to this photo is exactly why she has been hidden away. The scrutiny is unbelievable.

Reactions: 30
She looks great, kids look happy, they only released this because of Mothering Sunday and wouldn't have done otherwise.

They need to get their PR sorted and fast, but they don't give a fig what the plebs think - they will do what they want, take as much time off as they want, work as little as they want, and continue to believe they have the reverent affections as opposed to realizing they go up and down and will continue to go down if William doesn't step up.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe this was missed by their PR. They know how conspiratorial everyone has got. Surely even if it was to big you’d just put it on for the photo.
Exactly! Are they insane? Surely they know what will be said now? And for those saying her fingers are swollen, look at what she’s wearing, skinny jeans after abdominal surgery! They are clearly wanting the reactions in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I never wear my rings around the house, but you'd think for a photo she'd remember to at least put the wedding ring back on but I don't blame her. I doubt she wears the engagement ring with regularity, it's ugly and looks so uncomfortable to wear, would get stuck on things!

Reactions: 5
I never wear my rings around the house, but you'd think for a photo she'd remember to at least put the wedding ring back on but I don't blame her. I doubt she wears the engagement ring with regularity, it's ugly and looks so uncomfortable to wear, would get stuck on things!
I have never understood him giving her that ring considering it was from a very unhappy marriage plus it’s so 80’s. She must have been gutted!

Reactions: 27
I am coming round to thinking this is an old picture, probably from May/June last year. I hasten to add that I don't thnk it matters, it's a lovely picture for Mothering Sunday. It does NOT make me think there is anything mysterious or secret going on.
My reasons? That looks like a peach tree behind them and it is in far too much leaf (and it has what looks like a few baby peaches on it) for early March. Speculating further, I think it is a very old tree and was planted in a conservatory decades ago. The conservatory is obviously no longer there but the floor they are on looks like typical late Victorian/Edwardian glasshouse tiles.
I am not a nutter, I just have a bit of an obsession with conservatories and the things that grow in them!

Reactions: 13
Unless they've photoshopped Louis teeth the photo was taken after Christmas period as he had all his teeth then.

Reactions: 8
Have you heard of evergreens?

The reaction to this photo is exactly why she has been hidden away. The scrutiny is unbelievable.
To be honest, that tree does not look like an evergreen, but even here in the wild and woolly back of beyond, deciduous trees in sheltered spots are coming in leaf already … and I understand that there ‘South’ is a top coat warmer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.