The Royal Family #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all the old videos of when KC And PA were kids as well. I’ll look the cow one up lol
It was from one of the Pageants at Windsor Horse Show, they brought some of her herd down to parade.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The King's cancer has obviously changed things significantly for the UK Royals. I thought that he'd have a short reign - 10-15 years tops, however with the cancer he may only end up with a couple of years. A changed timeline obviously changes things significantly for William - he actually may well be okay with his destiny, but is taking last opportunities to prioritise family time etc at the moment while he can - that also could be being done with the blessing of the King - lessons on adverse impacts on family life were learnt during the Charles and Diana years.
They may also need to prepare for George to be new Prince of Wales, I know he’s just a kid but they probably thought they had more time

Reactions: 9
I’m losing hope that the RF will be here as it is now in my lifetime. Times are changing and they are going to have to really work hard and pull a few rabbits out of the hat to impress the younger generation. William is and always has had a hatred of not being in control of the press.
He hates them with a passion but there are “leaks” and “deals” going on and they may have the press where they want them at the moment but my god it will turn again one day. Never think you are in control because once it turns you’ll be at the bottom on the pile.

I actually miss my Sunday mornings with the News of the world, pot of tea and gossip. I wouldn’t want their lives for toffee but Pippas life looks pretty nice to me!

Reactions: 15
I think that William might be a bit on the thick side. He has that eyes to close together, hooray henry, mouth breather look about him.

None of them give a single tit about their subjects and wouldn’t care if they live or die, as long as they keep getting their money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
IMG_4923.jpeg

I’m getting in here before all the “That’s an old photo” and “it looks more like Pippa to me!” comments on Twitter 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh thats a nice photo of them

Maybe people will shut the duck up about her being dead or in a coma now.
I mean really.

Reactions: 27
He’s basically been thrown in at the deep end, will he sink or swim?? Terrible to say but I don’t think there’s a good outlook for Charles so it’s going to be sooner than expected.
Well, he hasn’t really has he. He’s 40 so it’s a bit late to say your birthright comes as a shock. He’s supposedly been being prepared for it all his life. His gran was actual Queen at 25 and his dad Prince of Wales formally from 20. It’s only the longevity of his family that meant he could get to 40 without troubling himself unduly.
Obviously there’s been a lot going on at once, but really the stepping up should be almost automatic.

Reactions: 27
This is such a brilliant theory. I’d never have thought of it that way, but the way you explained it makes so much sense! I find this kind of thing fascinating, and maybe the fact that you’re not British gives you the “distance” to see it so clearly.
Thank you. More than not being British, I am Irish, and I think we have lots more in common than we admit to, and it's important for peace and good neighbourliness to regard the big differences with friendly curiosity and understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe this was missed by their PR. They know how conspiratorial everyone has got. Surely even if it was to big you’d just put it on for the photo.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it doesn’t currently fit. If she’s on steroids she might well have very bloated fingers.

Reactions: 26
If anything I would say the missing ring actually dispels the divorce theory. If this was all an act every little element would be planned, the biggest one being putting the rings back on. The fact they obviously haven’t thought about it suggests to me that she probably took them off after surgery if her hands have swelled or she’s lost some weight and they no longer fit. I don’t think she wears the engagement ring at home full stop.
---
Also I do feel for them, they cannot win with whatever they do. If she had the rings on everyone would have found something else to pick apart from the photo. They can’t win no matter what they do at this stage 😅

Reactions: 43
'kin ell mun.... she's just done the dishes after giving the kids some butties and washed up. Photo geezer rocks up for a quick snappy snap and the rings are just on the windowsill behind the sink.

There's another tit conspiracy theory into the mix. 🤣 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anything I would say the missing ring actually dispels the divorce theory. If this was all an act every little element would be planned, the biggest one being putting the rings back on. The fact they obviously haven’t thought about it suggests to me that she probably took them off after surgery if her hands have swelled or she’s lost some weight and they no longer fit. I don’t think she wears the engagement ring at home full stop.
---
Also I do feel for them, they cannot win with whatever they do. If she had the rings on everyone would have found something else to pick apart from the photo. They can’t win no matter what they do at this stage 😅
If there PR team hasn't been so inept recently I'd agree

Reactions: 7
I like the photo. I am very much not a Wales fan but she looks exactly as I would expect, tired and pale but very normal for this stage of recovery. I also like that she isn't dolled up to the nines. She looks happy and natural which is nice to see. It seems that William took the photo. as for the wedding ring, I often don't wear mine, particularly if it's a 'lots of handcream' day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't care if she wears the ring or not but I raised it as I think it's a mis-step by the PR lot as they quite clearly are using to shut people up and now have given an opening for more speculation. When you're a royal, everything is supposed to be planned.

Reactions: 10
Well, he hasn’t really has he. He’s 40 so it’s a bit late to say your birthright comes as a shock. He’s supposedly been being prepared for it all his life. His gran was actual Queen at 25 and his dad Prince of Wales formally from 20. It’s only the longevity of his family that meant he could get to 40 without troubling himself unduly.
Obviously there’s been a lot going on at once, but really the stepping up should be almost automatic.
Yes but the younger royals still had a private life the focus was always on the queen, I don’t think anything really prepares you for that role tbh .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.