The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u think she doesnt? No one is naturally that skinny. There is no stretch of the imagination to link her current size to an ED.
I’m naturally a size 6. I don’t really exercise beyond walking about 50% of the places I go and eat within my calories by making fresh meals for at least 2 of my 3 meals a day. Decades ago a lot of people could be that size naturally but the access to super processed foods has made people eat poorly and put on excessive weight.

Reactions: 28
It’s definitely Kate and not Pippa
She's hardly had something cosmetic done. Her face does look much fuller , but great that she's up n about
I just think she's slim certainly eouldnt consider her very thin it's just she's tall. When you see her with queen Mary now or queen letizia she's their size , albeit abit taller

Reactions: 6
It could be steroids for something like Chrons that's given her a moon face.

At least the nutters on twitter can stop with the "she's been murdered" bullshit hopefully! Although no doubt this one is a decoy and the real one is somewhere else.

Reactions: 10
The up close photo isn't great. This is better, all the people on Twitter saying this is a Kate double 🙄🤣
20240304_195113.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It could be steroids for something like Chrons that's given her a moon face.

At least the nutters on twitter can stop with the "she's been murdered" bullshit hopefully! Although no doubt this one is a decoy and the real one is somewhere else.
Yep, already seen people say it's not her, it's a body double :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s not a moon face?!
Christ, poor woman. Hate to think what will happen when she reappears.
It certainly looks like a but of a moon face to me, when I had longer term steroids my face went like that and I wasn't as slim as she was to start off with!

Reactions: 8
It certainly looks like a but of a moon face to me, when I had longer term steroids my face went like that and I wasn't as slim as she was to start off with!
From what I’ve seen of moon face from steroids it’s much more pronounced.
(I hope you are better from your steroid treatment)
---
Her first public appearance post-op is going to be an absolute circus :(
The people on Twitter are vile and it’s only a grainy photo! When they get HD images from an engagement the website will explode

The fact that upto now no UK media outlet has published the new pic means that surely there is some agreement in place with the media & W+C over this whole thing?

Reactions: 22
The fact that upto now no UK media outlet has published the new pic means that surely there is some agreement in place with the media & W+C over this whole thing?
Yep the DM have announced she has been spotted but they havent posted the pic.

Reactions: 17
Is that her mother with her?
Yea that’s Carole driving. Presumably she would notice if it wasn’t really Kate in the car with her so I’d take the body double theory with a pint glass full of salt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Or because they aren’t on public road? They never had an issue before publishing pictures of her out and about before

Reactions: 2
When I saw this, I thought it was pippa. Could be Kate looks to me as if she has put on weight on her face, if it is Kate
---

Yes
I also thought that it’s Pippa. But I cannot believe that so many American journals have already published this photo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.