The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that production companies pay people like Uncle Gary to appear on reality shows. They’re chucking money at him because of who he is related to, he’s a non entity and won’t reveal anything because I doubt he’s told much and even if he is, he’d know better than to open his mouth. It’s embarrassing for his family. It’s no better than Thomas or Samantha Markle rearing their heads chucking their opinions in! I’d be furious with him if I was his relative! It just brings even more negative press attention to a woman who gets more than her fair share!

Reactions: 13
I hate that production companies pay people like Uncle Gary to appear on reality shows. They’re chucking money at him because of who he is related to, he’s a non entity and won’t reveal anything because I doubt he’s told much and even if he is, he’d know better than to open his mouth. It’s embarrassing for his family. It’s no better than Thomas or Samantha Markle rearing their heads chucking their opinions in! I’d be furious with him if I was his relative! It just brings even more negative press attention to a woman who gets more than her fair share!
People always get excited by someone on the very outer fringes of someone newsworthy going on things like CBB, when in reality all they ‘reveal’ is nothing very much at all. The DM headline will probably be along the lines that Kate would only eat chicken nuggets for 3 weeks aged 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People always get excited by someone on the very outer fringes of someone newsworthy going on things like CBB, when in reality all they ‘reveal’ is nothing very much at all. The DM headline will probably be along the lines that Kate would only eat chicken nuggets for 3 weeks aged 4.
Hope not as then those who think she has an ED will use this as confirmation!

Reactions: 7
Hope not as then those who think she has an ED will use this as confirmation!
Do u think she doesnt? No one is naturally that skinny. There is no stretch of the imagination to link her current size to an ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she had a stomach/bowel issue it would also be feasible that it would cause her to be very slim.
It may be that health issues cause her to have a restrictive diet, rather than an ED.

Reactions: 23
Do u think she doesnt? No one is naturally that skinny. There is no stretch of the imagination to link her current size to an ED.
Huh???? She is at least a size 8 given her height, are you saying there are no adult women who are below a size 8 naturally??? She's obviously been bigger when she was younger, we know that, but the discovery of some health issue followed by controlled eating would lead her to remaining on the smaller side now, but we know she is sporty and physically active. But to say no one can be naturally that small is pretty deluded. She's not a skeleton!

Reactions: 32
A photo of Kate in a car is now circling on Twitter. No U.K. media outlets are sharing it though

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If she had a stomach/bowel issue it would also be feasible that it would cause her to be very slim.
It may be that health issues cause her to have a restrictive diet, rather than an ED.
A friend of mine has Crohn's and struggles to keep weight on.

Reactions: 22
Kate is a size 6...at most...I would put her at smaller seeing as the camera adds weight.

Reactions: 15
A photo of Kate in a car is now circling on Twitter. No U.K. media outlets are sharing it though
I definitely think KP will have seen all the memes and posts on Twitter today. I do wonder if they'll get her to do a hostage style video soon or just a fake papped pic of her on the way to her parents or somewhere
There's the pic then. She looks very much like Pippa in the pic

Reactions: 5
My daughter is 5ft 10 and a size 6, she has a 20 inch waste and no hips. Some people are naturally very thin

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In real life Kate looks about a size 8. She is slim and athletic. She has always been slim and athletic.
I bet it isn't slim women that shout that Kate must have an eating disorder, sounds to me more like jealousy of her fab figure.
My sister in law and sister both have figures like Kate and neither have eating disorders.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It could be the glasses but her face looks a little round / puffy there.
Hopefully it’s a good sign that she’s been spotted & means she’s on the mend

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.