The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong (I usually am) but isn’t backgrid a company who people call to take their pictures? Tell them where they will be?
No. Backgrid are not a paparazzi agency themselves - they are a photo hosting agency. They are used by paparazzi to host and sell their images to news agencies, magazines, etc.

While Backgrid is used by some paparazzi who are called by the celebrity or their team to get apparently candid photos, these are not the sole users of Backgrid.

Reactions: 20
Correct me if I’m wrong (I usually am) but isn’t backgrid a company who people call to take their pictures? Tell them where they will be?
Yes that’s right
No, that’s a massive misunderstanding that Meghan and Harry haters have spread and what I was referencing before. People and paparazzi sell their images to Blackgrid and then Blackgrid publishes them. If it’s a planned pap walk that’s between the celebrities and the photographer, nothing to do with Blackgrid.

Reactions: 11
The tight-knit palace and the UK press has been on full display during all of this. I'm sure the royal press pack know full well what's been going on with Kate but they haven't said a word. Very obvious the palace and UK press are both willing to protect William and Kate and couldn't do the same for Harry and Meghan.
Is it the palace or is it the husbands? When Harry and Meghan were under Kensington Palace William supported Harry’s letter to the press and brought in new social media policies for their shared Instagram account to protect Meghan. In that same time Harry didn’t bother to teach her the national anthem and asked the staffs HR team if they could get her a therapist. William has always protected Kate and her family better than Harry has protected Meghan and her family. He didn’t even bother to go meet her father in person before marriage. This isn’t an heir versus spare situation but just that Harry is a rubbish partner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ahh is that why Kates gone into hiding until after Easter....uncle Gary has gone in CBB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like it was taken with a very long lense due to the poor quality.

Her face looks a bit puffy. First thought was she's on steroids (not uncommon after bowel surgeries)

Reactions: 5
Yea that’s Carole driving. Presumably she would notice if it wasn’t really Kate in the car with her so I’d take the body double theory with a pint glass full of salt
But what if they’re both body doubles?! The entire Middleton family could have been killed off by now and only Twitter will know.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like pow to me. People should le5 her be.. yes she will be queen but I won't and have recently had my details shared publicly and it ws not nice

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But what if they’re both body doubles?! The entire Middleton family could have been killed off by now and only Twitter will know.
What if the whole lot of them are body doubles? They could have swapped out the whole royal family at some point, and no one would know. It's all a grand conspiracy begun by Susan the corgi to ensure her descendants would get the good treats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The tight-knit palace and the UK press has been on full display during all of this. I'm sure the royal press pack know full well what's been going on with Kate but they haven't said a word. Very obvious the palace and UK press are both willing to protect William and Kate and couldn't do the same for Harry and Meghan.
The press haven't a clue as to what op Kate had. Its been kept very private.
I'm glad the UK press are protecting them (if that's what they are doing) why would they have protected Meghan and Harry? No one really cares about them.
Meghan revealed how up her own arse she was when she was asked how she was and she delighted in her reply. They court the press constantly then complain that they are hard done by. .
Kate had her fair share of the press at the start just like meghan did except Kate handled it with decorum whilst Megan threw her toys out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Meghan and Harry were obsessed with reading Twitter and having tantrums about commentary online of strangers. Quite different from tabloid press. Most press was up their asses for a long, long time. They wanted it all silenced.

Reactions: 9
Thought so. It’s obviously been set up then.
Ok so, if Kates had abdominal surgery all straightforward then why the need for uncle Gary to go into CBB, when apparently before they couldn’t stand him talking to the press. And then on the same day papped suspiciously set up? Picture emerges to TMZ an American site of “Kate” wearing sunglasses, I don’t remember wearing them a lot on a cold March morning. Are the eyes hidden because that’s not her or to hide her emotions.

Why hasn’t the UK media used the photos from TMZ. There is an article on DM about it but without the picture and comments OFF. Comments are usually OFF when there are reporting restrictions for “legal reasons” usually during court cases or trials.

There’s reporting restrictions or a gag/injunction on Kate by the royal family PR. I think it’s rubbish that the press are being nice. like restrictions were in place years ago on her leaked topless pictures published abroad but not allowed here.

As someone said the crown are being protected not Kate, the crown. Poor woman.

My other theory with the RF has been because of Andrews doings, Meghan and Harry were encouraged to make a lot of noise and distract negative press from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not set up. Not one mainstream broadcaster / paper is using these pics.

GH3FJKBWsAAmclb.jpg

Reactions: 17
I genuinely do know someone who works at the London Clinic who said that there was a very strict warning to people not to talk and anyone who did so was threatened with immediate reporting to the GMC. From what was said, a surgical procedure [operation] was involved which was complex and another surgeon had to be called in to help. I shan't say what specialities these surgeons were, out of respect for her privacy. But there's nothing to indicate that the RF were not telling the truth.
---
So this person who you know who works in the London Clinic was told not to talk or else they may be reported to the GMC but this person still told you that it was a complex procedure and another surgeon had to be called. And then you reveal this info on tattle. This person is obviously not very professional to reveal any info even if it is not very detailed.

Reactions: 21
What do people think the reasons for Charles not giving the specific cancer other than saying it's not prostate?
I think that's to say it's at least something quite bad as prostate would be the 'best' one to get (obviously better not to get anything). If it's bladder he's got a 50% chance of living for over 5 years, and if it's pancreas he's got a 6% chance of living for over 5 years.
I think they're waiting for Kate to recover and waiting to see how he reacts to treatment because even if he lives for 5+ years it might not be a good quality of life and could be in no state to be head of state.

Reactions: 3
What do people think the reasons for Charles not giving the specific cancer other than saying it's not prostate?
I think that's to say it's at least something quite bad as prostate would be the 'best' one to get (obviously better not to get anything). If it's bladder he's got a 50% chance of living for over 5 years, and if it's pancreas he's got a 6% chance of living for over 5 years.
I think they're waiting for Kate to recover and waiting to see how he reacts to treatment because even if he lives for 5+ years it might not be a good quality of life and could be in no state to be head of state.
Not neccessarily. An early bowel cancer would be even more survivable*. Maybe he doesn't want people speculating on what his bum is up to?
*See JP2 and Ronald Reagan for two elderly gents who did very well after bowel cancer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.