The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that Camilla is taking a week off and ‘jetting overseas’ as she’s got some clear time in her diary.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I read that basically they saw she has an empty week in her diary so press ran with it.

Regardless she's been holding down the fort so whether or not it's overseas or just going to Raymill to be with the grands, I get it.

Charles must be doing alright.

William must step up but he won't.

Wish Anne, Edward, and Sophie's regular events got coverage.

Reactions: 12
So today I’ve been told by a colleague that KC has an aggressive form of cancer and isn’t expected to last the year. I took it with a pinch of salt but she was adamant her source was impeccable and that she believed it. She wouldn’t tell me who they were, and isn’t the type to believe conspiracy theories. Could be rubbish of course but thought I’d put it out there.
Is her source Twitter…? Because I’m 100% behind the much discussed (in here) source that says Kate is hiding because of a new fringe. So if it is Twitter, it’s probably also 110% true

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was there any mention on why Edward ‘stepped back’. Unless he’s really poorly he should step up and support his brother. Charles needs all the help he can get right now (excluding Andrew and Fergie of course)
He probably is stepping up and supporting his brother as a brother and not as a figure head/royal show pony

Reactions: 7
When did he suffer with mental health issues? His mother clearly did and his brother but I don't think William has?
I would be incredibly shocked at anyone who lost their parent unexpectedly in their childhood not having mental health issues of some kind. Harry acts like he’s the only one, I think William just doesn’t dine out on it. But yeah, losing your parent unexpectedly will 100% duck you up, and that’s ignoring all the other tit that comes with being in direct line to the thrown.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
One session in the diary room could reveal all re the Royal rumours!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Edward, I think was mis-reported, he was abroad with Sophie who was working.

Camilla - she has a week off, mis-reported.

Mis-reported - as always by the press. What a shock.

Reactions: 14
I would be incredibly shocked at anyone who lost their parent unexpectedly in their childhood not having mental health issues of some kind. Harry acts like he’s the only one, I think William just doesn’t dine out on it. But yeah, losing your parent unexpectedly will 100% duck you up, and that’s ignoring all the other tit that comes with being in direct line to the thrown.
Diana also did place a heavy burden on William as a child, pouring out her heart to him, sobbing, and also having histrionics that he witnessed. She also went ahead with her vendetta against Charles at times when William begged her not to. So if a child didn't come out of that traumatised I would be surprised.

Reactions: 33
Camilla - she has a week off, mis-reported.
I don’t think it’s mis-reported. All the articles I’ve seen say that she has been working hard filling in for Charles and has a week off to rest

If people read into that - which doesn’t actually seem to have been the case really - then that’s on them

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s mis-reported. All the articles I’ve seen say that she has been working hard filling in for Charles and has a week off to rest

If people read into that - which doesn’t actually seem to have been the case really - then that’s on them
In complete agreement.

The thing is up until Christmas it wasn’t unusual for Camilla to go a couple of weeks without engagements, in fact we had discussed on here whether she had health problems that were limiting her workload (lol how wrong we were on that one) so I do think it’s the press jumping on something that isn’t really that big of a deal.

Same with Edward, he’d been abroad twice I think and then had about 10 days with nothing in the diary and the press spun it as he was taking unexpected leave when in reality it was probably always penciled in after two big trips

Reactions: 11
so I do think it’s the press jumping on something that isn’t really that big of a deal.
She has been filling in for Charles (apparently anyway, I don’t particularly care what engagements she’s doing and why) and that’s why they’re treating it as a “big” deal

in reality it’s probably just some fluff PR to try and make people respect Camilla more

I had a bad neck pain yesterday so was trying to distract myself. Now I'm feeling a lot better so far today a vague memory is nagging at me.
I could swear that someone (if I had to guess I would say River) said that it has gone entirely unnoticed someone else in the Royal circle becoming ill, getting treatment and recuperating. Sounded like they were nearly better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a bad neck pain yesterday so was trying to distract myself. Now I'm feeling a lot better so far today a vague memory is nagging at me.
I could swear that someone (if I had to guess I would say River) said that it has gone entirely unnoticed someone else in the Royal circle becoming ill, getting treatment and recuperating. Sounded like they were nearly better now.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was Prince Edward, Duke of Edinburgh. He has been looking so thin and tired recently. He is looking better now.

Reactions: 8
What IF there is some truth to the rumours it's terminal. Let's say for example Kate had a hysterectomy and was due to have it later this year. Then during the prostate treatment they found the cancer and could see it was bad. It would make sense that Kate's surgery was immediately brought forward to ensure she is up to full health if god forbid the King passes or is too sick to carry out any duties and passes it all to William.

Would make sense given the sudden clearance of Kate's and Will's diary. It could have been due months from now but given the King's diagnosis brought immediately forward hence the suddenness of it all.

Reactions: 21
Charles could possibly have chronic leukemia. Not an immediate death sentence but not something that can be cured either. Lots of older people have it and life with it for years.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.