The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Royal family out in force at the Bahrain Grand Prix
Zara & Mike
Peter
Sarah Ferguson
Eugenie and Jack at least

Reactions: 2
So today I’ve been told by a colleague that KC has an aggressive form of cancer and isn’t expected to last the year. I took it with a pinch of salt but she was adamant her source was impeccable and that she believed it. She wouldn’t tell me who they were, and isn’t the type to believe conspiracy theories. Could be rubbish of course but thought I’d put it out there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Camilla would be doing so much and looking quite happy if he was terminal.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I agree. But it was odd how she just came out with it. Someone upthread said he had throat cancer didn’t they, I don’t know the prognosis for that

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Camilla would be doing so much and looking quite happy if he was terminal.
I’m not sure, I think that they’re a different breed to us and used to giving the old stiff upper lip, particularly of Camilla’s generation and class

Reactions: 21
I should also add i work in a mundane profession with no connection the higher echelons of of the establishment

Reactions: 6
So today I’ve been told by a colleague that KC has an aggressive form of cancer and isn’t expected to last the year. I took it with a pinch of salt but she was adamant her source was impeccable and that she believed it. She wouldn’t tell me who they were, and isn’t the type to believe conspiracy theories. Could be rubbish of course but thought I’d put it out there.
I saw a picture of him didn’t look well probably due to the treatment.. which is a given because it take a toll on your body.. You never know.. she could be right..
---
I’m not sure, I think that they’re a different breed to us and used to giving the old stiff upper lip, particularly of Camilla’s generation and class
I agree.. keep calm and carry on and all that!!

Reactions: 8
Honestly I think most people are just guessing or spreading rumours from things they've heard online.

Reactions: 12
I mean, we’ll soon find out, won’t we? He’ll either be here in a year’s time, or he won’t be. I hope he recovers well and the treatment doesn’t take too much of a toll on him.

Reactions: 22
Charles has aged a lot, he really doesn’t look well at all… but losing two parents and losing them quite close together, then becoming ill. It’s going to take its toll. All that while helping to organise QE’s state funeral and the coronation. The bloke must be worn out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone up thread said they had impeccable sources and when I asked what they were I didn’t get a reply.
I’d take it all with a pinch of salt personally. He’s got cancer, it was found early, let’s see what happens

Reactions: 24
There’s no manual on what you are supposed to look like when you’re dealing with a spouse with cancer (or any other serious issue).

Some people prefer to keep their normal routine. I know I probably looked happy to people who didn’t know me when I was in a similar situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s no manual on what you are supposed to look like when you’re dealing with a spouse with cancer (or any other serious issue).

Some people prefer to keep their normal routine. I know I probably looked happy to people who didn’t know me when I was in a similar situation.
Well if William had to take time off to be with Kate then I'm sure Camilla would be taking time off to be with Charles if it's terminal. Plus they're royals and so don't have to carry on with their normal routine which isn't normal to start with! Anyway it's a moot point as it's just more gossip and a load of bollocks!

Reactions: 8
I’ve been told the same and sadly, I was told it’s pancreatic cancer. He could be lucky and get 12-18 months as my best friend did but if it is that then it’s going to be a sharp shock to them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve been told the same and sadly, I was told it’s pancreatic cancer. He could be lucky and get 12-18 months as my best friend did but if it is that then it’s going to be a sharp shock to them all.
Interesting. I wonder where this information is coming from?

I mean really even without Kate having her operation its no surprise William looks thin and tired his father has cancer that's enough to make anyone look stressed etc.

Reactions: 15
Interesting. I wonder where this information is coming from?
A quick google and I found one forum where a supposed person in the know said on Tuesday there was a big announcement coming the following day about his cancer yet nothing materialised! Also lots of people saying same as your friend and quoting a 'friend of a friend of a friend'!! And also the National Enquirer story saying it's pancreatic yet they are known for their ridiculous fake stories!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.