The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes are watering at the thought of a Doctor rummaging around with someone prostate and discovering throat cancer...that is a FAR too deep dive! o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think we have had Spanish media saying Catherine is in a coma, which was swiftly rebuked by a 'palace source' and then we have Greek media and The Enquirer saying Charles has pancreatic cancer. As far as I can see there has been no rebuke to that? Make of that what you will.

Reactions: 5
PW has made a specific and awkward reference to Kate in his public appearance today. I guess to quash the most serious rumours a bit.

Can you imagine the uproar in Spain if a rep of the British royal family asked the Spanish royal family to ask the Spanish media not release something (whether it is true or not). I think it would be completely overstepping on the part of the British royal family.
I don’t! I think it’s well within their Royal circles to ask that. I really don’t think it’s far fetched at all.

Reactions: 1
I think we have had Spanish media saying Catherine is in a coma, which was swiftly rebuked by a 'palace source' and then we have Greek media and The Enquirer saying Charles has pancreatic cancer. As far as I can see there has been no rebuke to that? Make of that what you will.
This is exactly why they can’t rebuke internet rumours, as soon as one isn’t replied to people think it must be the true one

Reactions: 7
Palace gave a statement:

Basically saying that they gave the timeline and they said there would only be significant updates. They added she is doing well.

In other words Mind your own business 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Good for them.

They can't help it if people don't read their statements. And if they do read their statements don't believe them.

Reactions: 33
It's a total misconception that only smokers get lung cancer and throat cancer. There are varieties of both that target non smokers.

Reactions: 22
It's a total misconception that only smokers get lung cancer and throat cancer. There are varieties of both that target non smokers.
We had a neighbour who was diagnosed with secondary lung cancer at age 42. She never smoked and died the following year.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why on earth would they cover up her death? Are they auditioning for Melania like body doubles?

• Haha
Why on earth would they cover up her death? Are they auditioning for Melania like body doubles?
It’ll be like Scott in Neigbours, she’ll go up to ‘do her homework’ a brunette and come back down as Jason Donovan with a mullet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So are William and Kate living permanently in Adelaide Cottage? Is it supposed to be a nicer place than Frogmore Cottage? Also, who lives in Frogmore cottage now?

Reactions: 1
So are William and Kate living permanently in Adelaide Cottage? Is it supposed to be a nicer place than Frogmore Cottage? Also, who lives in Frogmore cottage now?
Yes they live in AC now. Not sure in comparison to FC.
Eugenie and Jack were meant to have moved in there but spend a lot of time in Portugal now for his job. There was talk of Andrew moving in there which came to nothing so presumably it is mainly unoccupied

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.