The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are William and Kate living permanently in Adelaide Cottage? Is it supposed to be a nicer place than Frogmore Cottage? Also, who lives in Frogmore cottage now?
It’s an Air B&B.
Andrew goes and gives it a hoover between guests.

(They are in Adelaide because it can be PR sold as a ‘cottage with only 4 bedrooms).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s an Air B&B.
Andrew goes and gives it a hoover between guests.
Absolutely gutted we will never see this on The Windsors:(

(Even if they stopped featuring C & C in the same way the late DoE and Queen were never portrayed I think the hole left by Haydn Gwynne would be far too big)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure I read (ages ago) she gave up for Charles. She might still have the odd crafty one when he's not around though.
I just assumed she still did as she has those smokers lines around her mouth! Well they live separately a lot of the time so maybe that’s why, so she can have a crafty fag!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just assumed she still did as she has those smokers lines around her mouth! Well they live separately a lot of the time so maybe that’s why, so she can have a crafty fag!
That would be my thinking. Reminds of years ago when my aunt's husband HAD to quit smoking and she 'did' out of support. Anyway my cousin in London got married, a bunch of us travelled over, including my aunt (her hubby stayed home). She thought 'happy days I can drop this 'I've given up too pretence'. Except she got caught on the wedding video which hubby eventually saw. It was soo funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone on another forum said that William dropped out of the memorial service on Tuesday because of an incident with one of the children. Apparently one of the other school parents had put something up about it on social media but it was quite quickly removed.

I've been doing some hefty gardening today for the first time since my abdominal surgery eighteen months ago. I had a hemicolectomy and was an NHS hospital for a week; when I got home, I spent a lot of time in bed so I wasn't surprised by Kate staying in a private hospital for two weeks. It took months to heal properly with all the muscles being cut through.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone on another forum said that William dropped out of the memorial service on Tuesday because of an incident with one of the children. Apparently one of the other school parents had put something up about it on social media but it was quite quickly removed.

I've been doing some hefty gardening today for the first time since my abdominal surgery eighteen months ago. I had a hemicolectomy and was an NHS hospital for a week; when I got home, I spent a lot of time in bed so I wasn't surprised by Kate staying in a private hospital for two weeks. It took months to heal properly with all the muscles being cut through.
What was the alleged incident?

Also, how is Eddy Kent these days? I haven't seen any sign of him at the service the other day. Always liked him.

Reactions: 3

Also, how is Eddy Kent these days? I haven't seen any sign of him at the service the other day. Always liked him.
He was there, sat behind Camilla and next to his daughter Lady Helen. He looked ok.

Reactions: 3
Hope you are doing well now @Blurp !

I wonder what was said if anything was put up, you would think that the parents would be smarter than gossiping about the royal kids online but judging by my mom groups locally everyone talks tit about everyone regardless. I've been quite open in them about one specific kid who I have not named bullying my child, and it turns out this child is bullying other children and calling them horrific names. The administration does nothing. (Not saying it's a bullying incident but just how people talk online about school things and their kids and other kids.)

Reactions: 8

No idea. What do parents get contacted by schools about? I don't have children so I don't know.

PS Fine now, thanks @elliebee27 apart from an occasionally itchy scar and a funny shaped abdomen 😂.

All the Kents were there except for Duchess Katharine and the Freddies who I thought might be with Ella while their parents were at Windsor. Princess Alexandra was elegant but looking very frail in a wheelchair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Usually about bullying or something adjacent, behavioral issues.

I got contacted by the principal of my son's school which made me anxious. Turns out it was to commend him for standing up for another kid bullying his friend and then telling the vice principal about the situation. I was really proud of him!

Sadly, they aren't doing anything now that my child is a target. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Something with one of the kids was my first thought tbh.

I think William is being particularly secretive at the moment because of the fall out from Harry. He must feel so betrayed and all that deeply personal stuff was exposed by his own brother. He's over compensating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.