The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they definitely ruled out anyone else involved? How awful for who ever found him

Reactions: 2

wow! looks like it was most likely suicide! wasn’t expecting that!
How tragic if true. You can have all the money in the world but can’t escape mental health problems. We all have more in common with each other than we think. No one knows what happens behind closed doors.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 4
Good God poor Thomas, Gabriella and his parents. My first thoughts were suicide but I was hoping it wasn't. You really never know what someone is going through, he was a hostage negotiator in Iraq I believe so has likely seen and experienced things many of us can only imagine. Money really means nothing when it comes down to it.

Reactions: 33
My heart breaks for Gabriella and Thomas's family. They all seem like wonderful, good people from everything said about them, and about Tom's life too. He did a lot of good in this world. How horrendous. My prayers go out to them.

Reactions: 16

wow! looks like it was most likely suicide! wasn’t expecting that!
It's always my first thought when a man who is neither old nor sick dies suddenly. A friend of mine of the same age was found dead and we all thought suicide, and were relieved to learn it was caused by an undiagnosed heart problem. You don't want to think of your loved ones being so desperately unhappy. The poor family, especially his father to find him like that.

Reactions: 25
I instantly thought suicide or overdose. MH problems are not bothered about money or status!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh no that’s terrible. It really does go to show you never know how someone is truly feeling. They looked like such a happy couple in the photo from their last appearance together

Reactions: 18
This is awful. I can believe all the goons on X who are accusing William of this.

Reactions: 3
This is awful. I can believe all the goons on X who are accusing William of this.
I’m impressed with how he finds the time in the day to do all these things they accuse him of! Do you think when you’re in line to the thrown they teach you how to make time turners?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They obviously knew it was suicide when it happened and probably why they were stating this man’s death wasn’t the reason William didn’t attend the memorial for his Godfather. They wanted to ensure he wasn’t anywhere near it. First press reports on Kingston show no sign of anything suspicious. Two whole days to report on it too, if I’m reading right! I’m not at all believing the X nonsense. But they are very quick to deny Wills absence from this service was because of Gabriella’s husband and also the Spanish report on Kate’s health. Surely doing as they usually do, saying nothing is better. Especially with the nut jobs on social media. KP need new PR staff!

Reactions: 10
I’m impressed with how he finds the time in the day to do all these things they accuse him of! Do you think when you’re in line to the thrown they teach you how to make time turners?
well you know, he is pretty workshy….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t know this was a thing. Some of Harry and Meghan fans can be such awful people. Demanding pictures of Kate and the kids, now speculating that William murdered someone. Saw some speculating Tom was having an affair with Kate and William lashed out. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed access to the internet.

Reactions: 19
No idea. What do parents get contacted by schools about? I don't have children so I don't know.

PS Fine now, thanks @elliebee27 apart from an occasionally itchy scar and a funny shaped abdomen 😂.

All the Kents were there except for Duchess Katharine and the Freddies who I thought might be with Ella while their parents were at Windsor. Princess Alexandra was elegant but looking very frail in a wheelchair.
My little one was running last week and fell face forward at speed - burst lip and nose, gavel rash all down face, egg on head. had to go to hospital, could be something like that.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know this was a thing. Some of Harry and Meghan fans can be such awful people. Demanding pictures of Kate and the kids, now speculating that William murdered someone. Saw some speculating Tom was having an affair with Kate and William lashed out. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed access to the internet.
Yes, the Sussex Squad demand pics of Kate but don't question the lack of pics of Archie and Lily.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.