The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know this was a thing. Some of Harry and Meghan fans can be such awful people. Demanding pictures of Kate and the kids, now speculating that William murdered someone. Saw some speculating Tom was having an affair with Kate and William lashed out. Some people really shouldn’t be allowed access to the internet.
Squaddies are terrifying, even moreso when you notice Harry and Meghan have been in touch with them and even met some of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The conspiracy stuff on X is ridiculous on both sides. Megain (as she’s been nicknamed on X)) doesn’t have kids and wore a moon bump both times. Or whatever it’s called. The fans of Kate are forever demanding pictures of Archie and Lily. There are videos analysed of her bending down, which you apparently cannot do during pregnancy. 🙄 it’s incessant on both sides.
But, if all this was happening around H&M instead of W&K. The press would have a bleeping field day. Nothing would be off bounds!

After years of “never complain, never explain” KP ain’t shut up explaining the last couple of days.
In this case, a simple “Due to illness, Prince William has had to pull out of his Godfather’s Memorial service blah blah”. I don’t think there would be half as much crap floating around on Twitter. William didn’t even attend Gabriella’s wedding and I have never read of her husband or seen him photographed with William. They have bought this X nonsense on themselves. His PR team are acting very peculiar. It’s almost like they want to create bad press.

Reactions: 20
I have to say the KP PR team baffle me. They couldn’t make it any worse if they tried. For supposed media experts they have a stunning ability to only see things from their own point of view.

Reactions: 17
I have to say the KP PR team baffle me. They couldn’t make it any worse if they tried. For supposed media experts they have a stunning ability to only see things from their own point of view.
I keep thinking about the statement Freddie Mercury made just before he died, and how much better he said 'yes I am sick, but entitled to privacy, so please leave me alone'. The statement from KP is so unbelievably hostile, it doesn't even thank people for wishing her well. Yes, many people are overly invasive, but I think there are also plenty who wonder what is happening because they like the Royals/Cambridges and want to know that she is going to be ok - because anything that takes so long to recover from is undoubtedly major surgery.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
It’s madness isn’t it? I can’t get my head around the need to say William didn’t miss the ceremony because of the death of this man, who by all means isn’t connected to him, other than many moons ago Thomas dated Pippa Middleton. Unless they fear there is information or photographs out there to prove otherwise. But surely, if they were close friends he’d of attended their wedding?

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ this is getting ridiculous now, well it has been for a while. The current theory on X is that Kate and Thomas were having an affair and William has killed them both. A man is dead, parents are grieving their son, don’t these people have anything better to do?!

KP have got a lot wrong but I kind of don’t blame them for being curt in that statement, it was directed to the press who are fanning the flames as opposed to a statement to the public which I imagine would be a lot softer.

The only reason they said his absence was nothing to do with the death was because they were announced on the same day and people were already making the connection

I tend to find that the deranged fans who claim Megan is the anti christ or faked her pregnancies aren’t even fans of Kate or the royals at all, they just hate Meghan and use the royals as a good cover/it’s the obvious side for them to take.

Reactions: 21
He's been to a synagogue, a school and a football club since then so whatever it was is sorted now presumably.

Reactions: 3
KP could have easily released some statement saying Kate is so grateful for good wishes and prayers for her recovery, blah blah, the end, but because William despises the press and despises his position except the lavish lifestyle it gives them, well, I think it's reflective of his hostility. They manipulate the royal rota: you don't toe the line you don't get access, so you can't write your articles and you can't pay your bills.

Reactions: 9
If she doesn't want photos or a video shared I understand cos when I feel unwell I don't want anyone seeing me. But even a photo of some of the cards she's received with some words...? Or her voice over? Even a cutesy handwritten note by her and the kids?

• Angry
  • Sick
I keep thinking about the statement Freddie Mercury made just before he died, and how much better he said 'yes I am sick, but entitled to privacy, so please leave me alone'. The statement from KP is so unbelievably hostile, it doesn't even thank people for wishing her well. Yes, many people are overly invasive, but I think there are also plenty who wonder what is happening because they like the Royals/Cambridges and want to know that she is going to be ok - because anything that takes so long to recover from is undoubtedly major surgery.
Aahhh Fred ❤

Surely if anyone should know that the media(/public) abhors a vacuum, it should be the RF PR teams and William in particular. Give people a bare bones statement and leave it for 3 months’ and what do they think is going to happen. Yes some people are complete numpties and probably just doing it for a bit of fun but some people are the ones who spend their Christmas mornings at Sandringham and knitting baby clothes at each announcement. Lose them at your peril.

Reactions: 16
Don’t forget this is a supposed free press who printed Fergies toe sucking escapades, they printed the tampon gate conversation and even Diana close to death! I don’t think anyone’s private life is for sale. Regardless of their status. Salacious gossip on front pages is not right. I wouldn’t like it to happen to me so I definitely don’t want others to deal with it. But they don’t print it anymore do they? The Royals really have gotten in to bed with them. Camilla must be knee deep in it because they have turned her in to the bloody Virgin Mary!

Don’t forget this is a supposed free press who printed Fergies toe sucking escapades, they printed the tampon gate conversation and even Diana close to death! I don’t think anyone’s private life is for sale. Regardless of their status. Salacious gossip on front pages is not right. I wouldn’t like it to happen to me so I definitely don’t want others to deal with it. But they don’t print it anymore do they? The Royals really have gotten in to bed with them. Camilla must be knee deep in it because they have turned her in to the bloody Virgin Mary!
Yeah, never forget there are photos of Diana dying which an editor of a paper bought to print… 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 5
KC thanked everyone for their cards and well wishes so I'm sure Kate could do the same.

Reactions: 12
KP could have easily released some statement saying Kate is so grateful for good wishes and prayers for her recovery, blah blah, the end, but because William despises the press and despises his position except the lavish lifestyle it gives them, well, I think it's reflective of his hostility. They manipulate the royal rota: you don't toe the line you don't get access, so you can't write your articles and you can't pay your bills.
They said this when she left hospital.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
well you know, he is pretty workshy….. 😂
He hasn't got time to work, he's too busy being a pegging, racist, violent alcoholic :rolleyes:
---
It’s madness isn’t it? I can’t get my head around the need to say William didn’t miss the ceremony because of the death of this man, who by all means isn’t connected to him, other than many moons ago Thomas dated Pippa Middleton. Unless they fear there is information or photographs out there to prove otherwise. But surely, if they were close friends he’d of attended their wedding?
Actually I believe William is close to Lady Gabriella. She used to appear on the balcony at Buckingham Palace and William, TQ, Prince Philip, Harry etc etc ... all of TRF and all of The Middletons, attended their wedding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably naive thinking but how can one give themself a head injury that would cause death? Sounds rather strange. Hope the family get the peace they need.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.