The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archwell was a very bad idea for the name of their fundation. It looked pretentious and silly at the same time.

Concerning Kate and Charles - I think they are on an equal foot - we know Kate got abdominal surgery without having more details and we know Charles has cancer but we don't know which one. It seems a good approach - informing the public they have health issues with a context but not giving out all the details to bring them a sense of privacy. I think people are more speculating about Kate because she is relatively young + the ED theory while Charles is an old man so no one is surprised that he has health issues.

Reactions: 10
What is the difference between the Archwell website and the new one?
The Archwell website still exists and is for the foundation and charity work they do (or that they seem to tag onto other peoples charity work) while the new website is their “office” and I presume to be used for the more business and commercial stuff eg the Netflix deal, speaking gigs etc

Reactions: 2
The Archwell website still exists and is for the foundation and charity work they do (or that they seem to tag onto other peoples charity work) while the new website is their “office” and I presume to be used for the more business and commercial stuff eg the Netflix deal, speaking gigs etc
Lets not forget their epic levels of dedication for an hour and a half a month to all those good causes they are leeching off and pretending its about them :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We really need an eye roll reaction to this thread! I nipped over to the Celeb gossip one and that turned into an “I hate H&M” thread 😂 Jesus Christ you marry a ginger bloke from one of the most dysfunctional families out there, knock a couple of kids out, move to America and you are the spawn of Satan for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We really need an eye roll reaction to this thread! I nipped over to the Celeb gossip one and that turned into an “I hate H&M” thread 😂 Jesus Christ you marry a ginger bloke from one of the most dysfunctional families out there, knock a couple of kids out, move to America and you are the spawn of Satan for it!
tbf that's not why she's disliked

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’ve clearly missed that on the Celeb gossip thread or scrolled on by. Tbh, whatever I’ve seen has been said by plenty on this thread before.

I don’t think people see them as the spawn of satan but neither have made themselves look good, and he is mostly to blame. he.

I’ve clearly missed that on the Celeb gossip thread or scrolled on by. Tbh, whatever I’ve seen has been said by plenty on this thread before.

I don’t think people see them as the spawn of satan but neither have made themselves look good, and he is mostly to blame. he.
That's because there is nothing about them on the Celeb thread, at least not the current one.

I also agree he is the biggest instigator of the whole sorry debacle that is their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am never a fan of the way Meghan cops the most hate, including slut shaming and endless attacks on her appearance.
Harry is the one who has whinged about others being to blame for his choices and behaviours, the one who has a history of racially insensitive statements, and the one who has made a career on talking about his family. He's also the one who could have been expected to know full well Archie had no right to a prince title at his birth, nor the expectation of some new Earldom or the like because they found "Dumbarton" distasteful. He seemingly failed to ready her for an onslaught of press hatred despite seeing it happen to almost all the women who married into his family, and it's him who seems only to realise the misogyny of the press on this front when it happens to women he considers "his" - i.e. Meghan and Diana.

I'm never going to like Harry, but I do feel like the press and public's tendency to attack women for any action or inaction of their own as well as any action or inaction of associated men means Meghan has copped far more attention and dislike than I can see reason for.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not sure why they’ve used Meghans coat of arms on the website 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, the poor innocent little MM who had never heard of the royal family before! Not surprising that this 'thruthsaying' and family-oriented 'humanitarian' has managed to get HER coat of arms on their website. What was it that she said about linked not ranked? She thought she could march in and monetise the monarchy for her personal gain. When that didn't work she started with the endless victimhood. Now that victimhood is not paying for the lifestyle they cannot afford, they want to be royal again. What a surprise!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Yes, the poor innocent little MM who had never heard of the royal family before! Not surprising that this 'thruthsaying' and family-oriented 'humanitarian' has managed to get HER coat of arms on their website. What was it that she said about linked not ranked? She thought she could march in and monetise the monarchy for her personal gain. When that didn't work she started with the endless victimhood. Now that victimhood is not paying for the lifestyle they cannot afford, they want to be royal again. What a surprise!
it was only last year that Harry was pictured standing in front of their front door. They have their royal cypher printed on a door mat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think they don’t have a joined coat of arms do they? The left half is identical or rather the right side is the only part that is specifically about M as hers is a derivative from his. H coat of arms is almost the same as his brothers and the same as his cousins. I get why they didn’t put both one. Some people would throw a fit because they wouldn’t notice the differences between his and Wiliam’s and we had another myth becoming a fact real quick.
That they put it on their website and couldn’t find a font bigger to mention THEM is a classic though. People seem to forget that they never truly wanted to leave but rather only do the parts they like. It is a real mess because I don’t think it’s bad to acknowledge that some things are very dysfunctional and you would only stay for the nice bits. But life isn’t all rosy and fair. I think most of the following escalations was due to H not getting his way. I think it would be a much better look to not use their titles at all and show that they can be successful and relevant on their own. Sadly, this hasn’t worked at all so far - and that is completely on them. So yeah, massive cringe on setting this up to look as royal and important as possible, but not necessarily about the use of the coat of arms.
Their joint cipher would have been bad as well. There is a crown on top and that’s even more blatantly driving the fact in that they are still royals. (Always reminds me of their statement when it was decided that they wouldn’t use HRH anymore. They needed to emphasise that they still could but rather agreed not to. A wonder it wasn’t printed in all bold letters.)

Reactions: 16
I am never a fan of the way Meghan cops the most hate, including slut shaming and endless attacks on her appearance.
Harry is the one who has whinged about others being to blame for his choices and behaviours, the one who has a history of racially insensitive statements, and the one who has made a career on talking about his family. He's also the one who could have been expected to know full well Archie had no right to a prince title at his birth, nor the expectation of some new Earldom or the like because they found "Dumbarton" distasteful. He seemingly failed to ready her for an onslaught of press hatred despite seeing it happen to almost all the women who married into his family, and it's him who seems only to realise the misogyny of the press on this front when it happens to women he considers "his" - i.e. Meghan and Diana.

I'm never going to like Harry, but I do feel like the press and public's tendency to attack women for any action or inaction of their own as well as any action or inaction of associated men means Meghan has copped far more attention and dislike than I can see reason for.
I neither dislike or like MM and PH, but recently the constant articles in the press about them is boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.