The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once they start responding to one crazy rumour, they will have to respond to them all. Best left alone, really.

Reactions: 29
The natural remedies thing was just speculation from someone who 'knew' Charles views on chemo etc. But guaranteed now he's actually got cancer he will be following doctors advice with treatment.
If anything was seriously wrong with Kate , William wouldn't be attending any events at all

Reactions: 13
How funny that Harry should drop the Daily Mail case and then settle the Mirror one within a fortnight and while his father and sister in law are unwell and shortly after making a whistle stop visit to the Uk

Reactions: 5
How funny that Harry should drop the Daily Mail case and then settle the Mirror one within a fortnight and while his father and sister in law are unwell and shortly after making a whistle stop visit to the Uk
It is only part of the DM case he's dropped, and it sounds like the Mirror settlement is everything he wanted as they are paying his entire costs and 'substatial extra damages'.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand what you're trying to imply?

Reactions: 14
I’m not one for conspiracy theories/wild internet speculation but it definitely feels like there is more going on. Obviously she is within her rights to her privacy but I’m surprised something hasn’t been done to shut down some of the rumours on X in particular.
Trying to respond to the nutters on Twitter is a losing game, honestly. It's a cesspit.

Reactions: 5
"Sources say Prince Harry is expecting to receive around £300,000 in total in damages from MGN, now called Reach PLC."

bbc.com/news/live/uk-6…

Not a dragon slayer then is he. He settled. 😂

Reactions: 4
It was settled. He just spinning it. Even judge in court said that he was spinning the story. End result is the same. MONEY.
You are wrong. He had already won. Today was about outstanding items and allocation of costs. The Mirror folded which is sensible, prolonging it would have cost them a great more. None of us know what the final settlement is but we do know that the Mirror is paying an immediate £400,000 towards Harry's costs to be followed later by the rest of his costs and the damages.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You are wrong. He had already won. Today was about outstanding items and allocation of costs. The Mirror folded which is sensible, prolonging it would have cost them a great more. None of us know what the final settlement is but we do know that the Mirror is paying an immediate £400,000 towards Harry's costs to be followed later by the rest of his costs and the damages.
"Sources say Prince Harry is expecting to receive around £300,000 in total in damages from MGN, now called Reach PLC."

bbc.com/news/live/uk-6…

Point is he is not slaying any dragons. There is not anybody going to jail. It was always about money.

(Because everybody already knew about phone hacking etc.)

Don't get me wrong I am against phone hacking etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bbc.com/news/live/uk-6…

Point is he is not slaying any dragons. There is not anybody going to jail. It was always about money.

(Because everybody already knew about phone hacking etc.)

Don't get me wrong I am against phone hacking etc.
It has to be about money because that’s the remedy he gets once successful. The entire system is set up to make you come to a financial settlement as early as possible. You get penalised financially if there was a settlement available that would have saved a trial and court time and you don’t take it.

Reactions: 10
There's something about Bower's mouth that enrages me
Sorry to hear that Mrs Fluff because I really like Tom. Never sued by anyone he has written about. He's a good man and deals in facts.
I couldn't care less about his mouth or appearance, he speaks the truth and that's cool by me.:cool:

Reactions: 7
News blackout on Kate or simply no news? Had op, went home, no update? It's very possible/likely that she's at home recovering while being very well looked after. She will then emerge and be lauded for looking 'stunning' full of smiles.

Reactions: 20
News blackout on Kate or simply no news? Had op, went home, no update? It's very possible/likely that she's at home recovering while being very well looked after. She will then emerge and be lauded for looking 'stunning' full of smiles.
I reckon this is the case. She will have a period where there a now news and then reappear to get back to things. With the hope that no further questions are asked.

Reactions: 11
At one part didn’t Charles lobby to have homeopathy available on the NHS?
---
I think it’s a bit of both - news blackout whilst she was in London and being treated but now she’s back home and recovering there isn’t much to say. Recovery also isn’t linear for everyone so maybe the silence about her condition is because of that.
It’s all a guessing game really. I imagine when she is better and back in the spotlight the Palace will say more about what happened

Sorry to hear that Mrs Fluff because I really like Tom. Never sued by anyone he has written about. He's a good man and deals in facts.
I couldn't care less about his mouth or appearance, he speaks the truth and that's cool by me.:cool:
To be fair I know what she means. Obviously he can’t help it but he has one of those mouths that seems to have excess saliva around the edges and I keep wiping my own mouth when I watch him. 😳

• Haha
This says Kate is on the mend and left Windsor for the first time since her op after joining Prince William and their three children for a half-term holiday on the Sandringham estate where they could also pay a visit to King Charles

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.